It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

No clue, quite possibly he came out of a meeting pissed and made the tweet without consulting anyone.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

When the LGBT community was protesting Trump, all the Trump supporters said, "why in the world are they protesting? Trump said he would support them, he even held up the rainbow flag for God's sake!"

This is why. Trump has zero support for the LGBT community. Zero.

Nice lie and you're wrong but please if it makes you feel better please keep continuing to believe in your delsuions. Wow people are so far moved from reality it's downright scary.

Which part is a lie? That Trump expressed his support for the LGBT community? That he held up the rainbow flag? That the LGBT community protested right after he was elected? That he just tweeted his non-support for trans in the military (even if they fully qualify the same as everyone else)?

I'm tired of the Left spinning the lie that the entire LGBT crowd is against Trump. You said it not me.

The gays that don't like Trump are anti-Trump. The gays that like Trump are pro-Trump. You are correct in your premise that no-one-person is the designated spokesperson for all the LGBT planet-wide community not to mention possess all the correct and up-to-date stats and census's from interviewing every single person who identifies with that community - on the planet.

So, take such comments with a grain of salt - they are emotional projections to appease the ego's comfort zone(s).

link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
He's blowing his dog whistle for his base again. You guys just keep winning, for dogs.

Much like the MSM blows their Russia Whistle for their base?

link   
a reply to: windword

He can for 24 hours without congress which is MORE than enough time to start a war..

And the nuke issue is just terrifying no matter who is in office. There is NO check or balance there.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Irishhaf

How about unnecessary burden on the tax payer in the nation for personal choices.

I am not arguing for or against it in this instance, his tweet will die a quick death.

On the subject of Trans in the military, if they are in a job that they cannot do while undergoing reassignment treatment, they either need to be forcibly re-trained to where the military needs are taken care of, or shown the door.

that is my opinion on it, if they are doing a job where they can continue to do their primary AFSC, I do not care.

I am not worried about the tax burden because the sample size of transgender is going to be smaller than those that get boob jobs in the military.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Except due to Jrs emails we know he did collude with Russia.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

He's also fine with his administration removing trans kids' protections in schools. He's publicly stated he's fine with states making the decision to ban same-sex marriage. He hasn't said a word against the states like Texas trying to pass "bathroom bills" forcing trans people to use public restrooms that match their birth sex.

No. He cares not a whit about the LGBT community. He's only too happy to throw them under the bus to pander to his conservative base.

No such thing as trans kids - only bad parents abusing their children.
Only two bathrooms are needed.

This is also not about the LGBT community - it's about transgenders in the military.

edit on 26/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
yo how much ignorance can you cram into one thread? every day at ATS we try harder to raise that limit

just so we're all copacetic the general tenor of the response from the trans community is
"LOL LIKE THEY COULD HAVE FORCED ME TO SIGN UP ANYWAY"

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran

originally posted by: MOMof3
He's blowing his dog whistle for his base again. You guys just keep winning, for dogs.

Much like the MSM blows their Russia Whistle for their base?

Oh snap.

link   
riling up his base.

reeks of desperation. what the hell is he so scared of? an innocent man does not act this way.

link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Did Trump or Jr 'collude' with the Electoral College ?

NOPE.

This Russia nonsense is just that NONSENSE.

No one did more to change the outcome of the election than the media and the DNC.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

What for? The democrats are not the party in power. And I don't believe your assessment of the Russian meddling. I trust the different intelligence agencies first.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
there are 2 known species which can choose their genders; homosapiens are not one of them.
good on Trump.

those medical procedures are still uncharted territory, and the long term psychological effects or the yearning to change back or suicide rates with, what is essentially a medical procedure, is too risky in an already fubar military.
let's not add to the fukerie...

and no... medical procedures were 'not covered' for sex change on the taxpayers dollars, the proposal was to simply allow trans people to join the military... no need to add disinfo to illustrate a moot point (since POTUS already said no)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: windword

He can for 24 hours without congress which is MORE than enough time to start a war..

And the nuke issue is just terrifying no matter who is in office. There is NO check or balance there.

OH! I never said Trump couldn't START a war, LOL! I said he can't DECLARE war, technically. Although he's declared war on CNN, but it's his personal war, that he's using misappropriated tax payer funds to fight!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

He's also fine with his administration removing trans kids' protections in schools. He's publicly stated he's fine with states making the decision to ban same-sex marriage. He hasn't said a word against the states like Texas trying to pass "bathroom bills" forcing trans people to use public restrooms that match their birth sex.

No. He cares not a whit about the LGBT community. He's only too happy to throw them under the bus to pander to his conservative base.

No such thing as trans kids - only bad parents abusing their children.
Only two bathrooms are needed.

This is also not about the LGBT community - it's about transgenders.

Now you are the one who's lying.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: shooterbrody

You could apply that broad of legislation to anything..

I don't think it will trump the constitutional race, religion sex and sexual orientation clauses.

That was my point. The military already had an excuse to not let ANYONE meeting those standards in.

As to it being constitutional, is the issue any different than not letting someone with a physical disability serve? That discrimination has been going on for a long time. Were it "unconstitutional" it would have been changed by now.

link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

and no... medical procedures were 'not covered' for sex change on the taxpayers dollars, the proposal was to simply allow trans people to join the military... no need to add disinfo to illustrate a moot point (since POTUS already said no)

They were for Bradley/Chelsea Manning. How did that happen?

link   

When the LGBT community was protesting Trump, all the Trump supporters said, "why in the world are they protesting? Trump said he would support them, he even held up the rainbow flag for God's sake!"

This is why. Trump has zero support for the LGBT community. Zero.

This is great news. The Transgender community needs to focus on their rights and their exposure. The military needs to focus on being the military. Any and all disruptions to that process is detrimental to morale and safety. The transgender community seems really focused on being vocal and visual, it's en-vogue now. And for that reason alone, it's a huge distraction, one that doesn't need to be in such an environment.

The military should be one entity that ins't driven by social desire full stop. If that hurts feelings, then so be it, if it saves lives, then embrace it.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: EchoesInTime

A persons sexual identity and orientation should not be an indicator to their devotion to duty, honor, or the mission.

Trump is CnC though. It is his call to make.

Trump didn't say it was an indication of their devotion. It IS a liability, to the rest of the military, however, and reduces it's overall effectiveness.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

That seems likely.

On a side note

In the remake of Full Metal Jacket, the latrine scene will need to be rewritten.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join