It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The g.i. bill and military benefits are valid reasons to join. Gender reassignment surgery is not!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Well if that tweet is true, I am very happy with that statement, no because I have something against transgender but because I do not agree that the tax payer should pay for medical cost of sex change, when that is a personal choice.

Darn I was a military wife for 20 years until my husband retired and if I wasn't allowed to have cosmetic surgery while using military medical facilities or doctors at the expenses of the tax payer then no body should.

Sex change doesn't stop when you have your surgery is a procedure that will have to be maintained for life.

No tax payer should be forced to pay for it.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

When the LGBT community was protesting Trump, all the Trump supporters said, "why in the world are they protesting? Trump said he would support them, he even held up the rainbow flag for God's sake!"

This is why. Trump has zero support for the LGBT community. Zero.

Nice lie and you're wrong but please if it makes you feel better please keep continuing to believe in your delsuions. Wow people are so far moved from reality it's downright scary.

Which part is a lie? That Trump expressed his support for the LGBT community? That he held up the rainbow flag? That the LGBT community protested right after he was elected? That he just tweeted his non-support for trans in the military (even if they fully qualify the same as everyone else)?

Once again removing people unfit to serve in the military has nothing to do with support or lack thereof for the transgender community.

link   

When the LGBT community was protesting Trump, all the Trump supporters said, "why in the world are they protesting? Trump said he would support them, he even held up the rainbow flag for God's sake!"

This is why. Trump has zero support for the LGBT community. Zero.

Nice lie and you're wrong but please if it makes you feel better please keep continuing to believe in your delsuions. Wow people are so far moved from reality it's downright scary.

Which part is a lie? That Trump expressed his support for the LGBT community? That he held up the rainbow flag? That the LGBT community protested right after he was elected? That he just tweeted his non-support for trans in the military (even if they fully qualify the same as everyone else)?

I'm tired of the Left spinning the lie that the entire LGBT crowd is against Trump. You said it not me.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I do not think trump had to make a "special" announcement for this denial.
It has been a reason for non admission for a while
www.military.com...

Personality, Conduct, and Behavior Disorders

b. Personality, conduct, or behavior disorders where it is evident by history, interview, or psychological testing that the degree of immaturity, instability, personality inadequacy, impulsiveness, or dependency will seriously interfere with adjustment in the Army as demonstrated by repeated inability to maintain reasonable adjustment in school, with employers and fellow workers, and with other social groups.

and they get to define "maintain reasonable adjustment"

link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: EchoesInTime

You know people could do both right??

That almost no one is a one issue person..

That is like saying that no one who considered the gi bill or the great insurance is a benefit can love and be devoted to his country...

That is a ridiculous logical fallacy..

One wouldn't say anything about the other...

Yah, I have plenty of straight friends who joined for that sweet sweet bonus and housing that they- otherwise wouldn't have had. One even had a lady who was expensive to keep happy; she did not work; and she wanted some cosmetic surgeries. Guess who paid for that? The soldier, with his salary. Not necessarily because they cared about being "devoted to our country" They did what they knew they were capable of doing to get what they want, and made a sacrifice. No different to me.

-Alee
edit on 7/26/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

So is it just propaganda??

A deflection maybe?

Or Did he tweet it without even asking his lawyers if legal??? ..(most likely the truth lol)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

How about unnecessary burden on the tax payer in the nation for personal choices.

link   

a reply to: EchoesInTime

Trump is just stupid..

He is gonna get screwed for this hard...

A lot of people backed trump because he was FOR TRANSGENDER BATHROOMS!!

It was a sign he wasn't interested in the social issues and might actually help improve the GOPs problems with that portion of the pop.

Thats right and yes Trump is stupid. He is apparently too stupid to understand that this will all be undone once hes gone.

But in a way we are all screwed because now the leftist MSM will go into free fall meltdown at high volume. We will get no other news for a week or more. Sad really.

link   
I agree. The distraction is not needed.

We already saw a couple of women on 9-11, during an exercise, spending their time talking about furniture. I doubt they were the only ones slacking. This might create a whole new level.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

He's "Commander in Chief

Or does he just play one on TV?

link   
He's blowing his dog whistle for his base again. You guys just keep winning, for dogs.

link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

We want transgender in the military.

Why ?

Given they snip load of big pharmalogicals TG's have to take for the rest of their lives to make them LOOK how they 'feel' ?

Warfare is all about logistics.

It's a nightmare as it already is.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He's also fine with his administration removing trans kids' protections in schools. He's publicly stated he's fine with states making the decision to ban same-sex marriage. He hasn't said a word against the states like Texas trying to pass "bathroom bills" forcing trans people to use public restrooms that match their birth sex.

No. He cares not a whit about the LGBT community. He's only too happy to throw them under the bus to pander to his conservative base.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You could apply that broad of legislation to anything..

I don't think it will trump the constitutional race, religion sex and sexual orientation clauses.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
#GenitalsMatter

For honour! Can't allow everyone to get a few shots of experimental drugs and fight wars of aggression overseas.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: JoshuaCox

A surgery for a transition to mtf or ftm is in no way beneficial to the military or even necessary to begin with. Btw look up dialation procedure for the transision from man to female. Now imagine a trans soldier in a war zone with that "problem".

A transgender would make an excellent soldier.

Just think of it. Being born a male has certain advantages, like stronger muscles and bones, making for a more hardy soldier. But, being a woman has other advantages, like being able to infiltrate ISIS undercover as a sex doll for all those sexually deprived militants. So, with a transgender soldier, you get the best of both advantages, can can send in your covert operatives right behind enemy lines, without them even suspecting a thing.

link   

a reply to: windword

He can declare war..

He could nuke the planet with basically no oversight..

Gotta love that 7 min launch window.

Not really:

The president cannot declare war without the approval of Congress. As the commander in chief of the armed forces, however, the president has the power to send troops into battle without an official war declaration from Congress.
Can the President declare war? | Reference.com
www.reference.com/government-politics/can-president-declare-war-31e61e8d904beff3

This move reeks of a "quid pro quo" action after his YUGE defeat on "Repeal & Replace" last night.

“After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow...... Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming..... victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you,” Trump wrote in a trio of tweets Wednesday morning.

Oh, "medical costs" you say?

If this happens, The Trump Administration will get sued, for sure. But first, it will get barred by federal judges, just like his "Muslim ban" got barred.

link   
www.mercatornet.com...

"A study from Boston published earlier this year in the Journal of Adolescent Health, reported that 180 transsexual youth (106 female-to-male; 74 male-to-female) had a two-fold to three-fold increased risk of psychiatric disorders, including depression, anxiety disorder, suicidal ideation, suicide attempt, self-harm without lethal intent, and both inpatient and outpatient mental health treatment compared to a control group of youth."

www.jahonline.org...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Yes he did on trans bathrooms.

He came out and said that in trump tower you can use any bathroom you like."

I think this is to drag the narrative away from Russia and healthcare..

Or is is just a total idiot..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join