It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Is there anyone who doesn't think trump threw out this hot social issue as a distraction of the Russia probe?
Apparently kushners testimony yesterday led to many more questions. Distract and deflect.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders says it has to do with military readiness.

WTF

Sarah, Donny boy that is not an answer...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
You can support the LGBT community and not support them operating an integral part of our countries defense. For example, I support the intellectually disabled community, but wouldn't hire them to teach at our schools.

I'm sorry, but that's a horrible argument. Comparing this situation with the developmentally disabled is ridiculous.
If anyone in the LGBT community passes our military's standards and tests and is qualified/capable to serve, we should let them. It's just that simple. The rest is just thinly-veiled, right-wing bigotry.

Right-wing bigotry? So everything the left disagrees with is bigotry these days? I really wish you guys would bring an effective argument. ATS is getting boring these days.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There is no other angle.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What does declining sperm count have to do with being gay? Lesbians have zero sperm it's true but....

What the hell does gays in the military have to do with anything I've said in the history of ATS???

Apologies.

Dude brought up the "gay frogs" thing (which seems like one of his favorite things to bring up to make AJ and others sound stupid around here).

The "gay frogs" thing, as funny as the memes are, what AJ was talking about is Bisphenol A (synthetic estrogen), wish IS in the water, it IS in half the food grade plastics including baby bottles, it DOES turn frogs gay, and in humans it DOES lower sperm count.

Is why I posted that link a minute ago for Dante.

And it I suspect has a lot to do with why it is there is a 4 to 1 ratio of boys turn trans vs. females who turn trans.

edit on 26-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Ok lets talk about BIGOTRY.

Like TGS that absolutely HATE the way GOD made them they use the 'miracle' of modern medicine to do what is about as close to Frankenstein as it gets in the 21st century.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ummm...Those were total medical care costs for the military.
I didn't switch anything.
You didn't read it correctly.

And
Those soldiers with limp willies seem to think it's an issue. Lol. Deployed or not.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Deleted because of an updated post.

edit on 7262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Transgenders do not belong in the military. They are mentally ill.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What does declining sperm count have to do with being gay? Lesbians have zero sperm it's true but....

What the hell does gays in the military have to do with anything I've said in the history of ATS???

Apologies.

Dude brought up the "gay frogs" thing (which seems like one of his favorite things to bring up to make AJ and others sound stupid around here).

The "gay frogs" thing, as funny as the memes are, what AJ was talking about is Bisphenol A (synthetic estrogen), wish IS in the water, it IS in half the food grade plastics including baby bottles, it DOES turn frogs gay, and in humans it DOES lower sperm count.

Is why I posted that link a minute ago for Dante.

And it I suspect has a lot to do with why it is there is a 4 to 1 ratio of boys turn trans vs. females who turn trans.

Fair enough.
Peace my fellow member.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
On the positive side. . . there hasn't been a good vandalism, car burning, shooting in a while.

This ought to rile up the violent ones!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Did it ever occur to you that the experimental drugs they test on soldiers could be causing the limp willies? And therefore those are dues??

WASHINGTON ---- President Clinton signed Executive Order 13139 on Sept. 30 authorizing the Department of Defense to administer "new investigational drugs" to troops ---- with or without their consent ---- to protect them from biological, chemical or radiological agents during military actions.
The executive order modified a Defense Department policy to issue pyridostigmine bromide tablets to U.S. troops during Operation Desert Storm in Iraq in 1991 to protect them from possible chemical attacks from the Iraqi army.
The 1991 action was criticized by some veterans groups.
On Oct. 5, the Food and Drug Administration adopted a companion measure to the president's order. The FDA measure lays out the ground rules under which the Defense Department can unilaterally administer "new investigational drugs" to its troops ---- rules the federal government maintains has new safeguards for the military while critics worry that they will erode their rights.
In hearings last month before the House Subcommittee on National Security, Veterans Affairs and International Relations, two "bio-ethicists" and representatives from the FDA and Department of Health and Human Services talked about scenarios in which the president can have soldiers take new or unlicensed drugs without their consent.
The president's executive order, the FDA's companion measure and the House subcommittee hearings all grew out of the Defense Department's "failure to provide basic information or (to) maintain individual medical records for 'investigational' products used in the Persian Gulf (War in 1991)," said subcommittee Chairman Rep. Christopher Shays, R-Conn., at the November hearing. www.gulfwarvets.com...

Now how about trans people whom could 'need' who knows what drugs, and what complications experimental drugs could have on their mental conditions (with and/or without the drugs they take for their conditions), as well as their relatively experimental sex change surgery physicalities???

As another more competent to the matter than I already pointed out, there are so many complicated angles to this thing, its almost beyond belief it would get rubbered stamped to begin with, and then used as an item of demagoguery by anyone whom truly understands the half of it.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

LOL, why would Trump need a distraction from the 'Russia Probe'? The media has been blasting that narrative 24x7 for over 8+ months and still no shred of evidence. LOL 'Russia probe'.

I can't believe people are still watching CNN, lol!
edit on 26-7-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

You can support the LGBT community and not support them operating an integral part of our countries defense. For example, I support the intellectually disabled community, but wouldn't hire them to teach at our schools.

I'm sorry, but that's a horrible argument. Comparing this situation with the developmentally disabled is ridiculous.
If anyone in the LGBT community passes our military's standards and tests and is qualified/capable to serve, we should let them. It's just that simple. The rest is just thinly-veiled, right-wing bigotry.

Right-wing bigotry? So everything the left disagrees with is bigotry these days? I really wish you guys would bring an effective argument. ATS is getting boring these days.

Well, as an independent, I reserve the right to criticize the left and the right equally.
And where LGBT issues are concerned, it's almost always the right making asinine arguments to mask their own prejudices.
And given your own argument comparing LGBT folks serving in the armed forces with developmentally disabled people not teaching in schools, the irony is thick. You may want to brush up on what constitutes an effective argument.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Cnn needs to undergo fact reassignment and turn it in to a real news outlet.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

That and to maybe distract people enough to get Trumpcare through..

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yea if only they were a compilation site that didn't employ investigative journalists and just copy pasted MSM stories like drudge, brietbart, newsmax , exc....

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
Transgenders do not belong in the military. They are mentally ill.

A transgender person once told me that we are all transgender, just that straight people are living in denial, and suppressing their true nature.

If this is proven to be the case, then nobody can serve in the military, by law.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

the Russia probe is laughable, that's why we have an email from Jr telling the world that trump is guilty....

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The military and the military culture is no place for anybody with gender dysphoria....plain and simple common sense.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

BWAHAHAHA

the Russia probe is laughable, that's why we have an email from Jr telling the world that trump is guilty....

And we had a sitting president on camera colluding with Russia a few years back telling them how flexible he was.

So your point is WHAT ?
edit on 26-7-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join