It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: DanteGaland
I'm just HERE to see how ATS members defend and applaud treating other Americans as second class citizens...

You mean like calling Trump voters Deplorables and #ting all over Rednecks? Your high horse just broke all his 4 legs. Thanks for playing.

YOUR reply sure sounds high and mighty...

THIN SKIN much?

Just pointing out your hypocrisy. It's quite easy to be honest.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Former Navy SEAL and Transgender woman Kristin Beck had this to say in response to President Trumps comments on banning Transgender from serving in the military

"Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy,"

"They care more about the airplane or the tank than they care about people," Beck said. "They don't care about people. They don't care about human beings."

When asked about potential problems with unit cohesion or war fighting, Beck said those were not issues that would arise from transgender service members, but from leadership.

"A very professional unit with great leadership wouldn't have a problem," Beck said. "I can have a Muslim serving right beside Jerry Falwell, and we're not going to have a problem. It's a leadership issue, not a transgender issue."

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Menstruation is a natural process of the female gender, choosing to have your genitalia mutilated and render most often than not unserviceable is not..

You need to get some basic classes on how thing works including the human body.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

"They care more about the airplane or the tank than they care about people," Beck said. "They don't care about people. They don't care about human beings."

She's not wrong. The military should care more about mission readiness than your feelings.

# your feelings.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Shamrock6 because: pronouns matter!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

but it is not the SJW's responsibility to update the military.

Yes it is.

It's up to each and every single one of us to ensure the military has what it needs to fight this countries wars.

That's not up for any debate.

The Clinton era gutting of the military led to the rise of PMC's and lack of body armor and woefully inadequate armored vehicles for GW's war.

The last eight years have been devastating to the military.

But hey sending people in to battle hopped up on drugs is more important than equipping and supplying them with the tools they need to fight wars.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Former Navy SEAL and Transgender woman Kristin Beck had this to say in response to President Trumps comments on banning Transgender from serving in the military

"Let's meet face to face and you tell me I'm not worthy,"

When asked about potential problems with unit cohesion or war fighting, Beck said those were not issues that would arise from transgender service members, but from leadership.

"A very professional unit with great leadership wouldn't have a problem," Beck said. "I can have a Muslim serving right beside Jerry Falwell, and we're not going to have a problem. It's a leadership issue, not a transgender issue."

So violence is his answer then.
How about Trump brings with him a non transgendered navy seal with him and they fight to the death. I wonder would Chris or Kristen or whatever Beck be up for it then?
edit on 26/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

# your feelings.

Back at you!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yes it is. It's up to each and every single one of us to ensure the military has what it needs to fight this countries wars. That's not up for any debate.

All we can do is pay our taxes. The decisions of how that money is used on the military are made by the higher-ups, including the president.

We have no say in any of that.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Good choice. The constant drug therapy is and should be a disqualifier in itself. Diabetics are disqualified for military service, I'm more sympathetic to them.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Is more successful in making a man a woman than making a woman a man, you can make a hole, workable sometimes.

I imagine if you have Dr. Paul Nassif/Terry J. Dubrow as you personal cosmetic doctors I am sure they will make it look fantastic.

edit on 26-7-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Why? It wasn't another seal that made the statements.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: swimmer15

Good choice. The constant drug therapy is and should be a disqualifier in itself.

They've ignored that for 19 pages now.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

How about Trump brings with him a non transgendered navy seal with him and they fight to the death. I wonder would Chris or Kristen or whatever Beck be up for it then?

This makes it sound like you got some screws loose bud! I can tell this issue makes you emotional, I can feel your contempt.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Because a few social justice warriors tried to push it too far and force the military to take care of medical bills including gender reassignment.

Okay so, if that is the case, why didn't tRump attack the VA's medical policy instead of attacking all transgender individuals, decrying all of them as too expensive to serve. Throwing the baby out with bath water?

Best to end the debate in one go.
It's all good and will help raise the standards and remove the unnecessary BS.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Or maybe Trump and the military are aware of the agenda and want to set the precedent before the new wave of transgenders start flowing in..

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

This makes it sound like you got some screws loose bud! I can tell this issue makes you emotional, I can feel your contempt.

Emotional? Yes of course. Specifically happiness mixed in with some mirth at the moral outrage over a common sense and necessary step.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Flamboyant actions? WTF dude????
This isn't the friggin birdcage or La cage aux folles.
Flamboyant. Shakes head
Real informed aren't ya????

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No say whatsoever really.

And yet we are willing to send our children, husbands and wife's half way around the globe to die for what amounts to the whims and demands of the financial institutions and military industrial complex that wags the proverbial political tail.

If that's how freedom and democracy function then something is very, very, wrong indeed. But then again freedom and democracy, just like safety and security, are illusory notions at best.

edit on 26-7-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Those feather boas are hard to find in fatigue green or desert tan.
I'm still laughing about flamboyant.
You hoo oh boyz......

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Shamrock6

# your feelings.

Back at you!

Hey as long as doing so means you can go on about your day in a more mission capable state of mind, knock yourself out.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join