It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Does anybody really believe that Transgenders in the military is a top 10 pressing concern for the military?

No.

Lack of equipment , decades old systems designed in the 80s replacing them is more pressing.

If SJW's really gave a snip about the US military they would rearm and reequip it with 21st century systems instead of stuff older than their cell phones, and cars.
edit on 26-7-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Yeah it's all about hair bows and mascara .
Our military doesn't have different uniforms for men and women. There are no Wacs or Waves anymore and women aren't going in to be Clara Bartons.
You are hopelessly archaic in your thinking.
I know quite a few women who fought in the dessert and lead men.

Not all the uniforms are the same - gender neutral uniforms have still not been fully implemented.
Its not all about uniforms anyway.
More about stupid demands for medical bills for sex changes and of course the ridiculous new 'training' that was to be forced on military personal to 'understand' their transgender colleagues. It's a nonsense that has thankfully been shut down.

thehill.com...

Common sense prevails over pc lunacy.
edit on 26/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
The Transgender community is just a minority and you have to adapt what the majority demands or leave the country.

No they don't. They can fight it.

The whole point of a constitutional republic is that the majority can't vote to silence minorities.

The constitution is above mob rule.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Does anybody really believe that Transgenders in the military is a top 10 pressing concern for the military?

At least as far as the USAF goes, an aging fleet followed closely by general officers that are more interested in politics, or setting up that cush contracting gig after they retire, than leading and training a force to dominate the air.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm just HERE to see how ATS members defend and applaud treating other Americans as second class citizens...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I totally agree with Trump on this matter. Transgender people have no business fighting in war that may cause the life of one of there comrades with their flamboyant actions. Plus, it may distract there comrades from doing their job. Plain and simple. And to get there surgery free is waste to us taxpayers who have to pay crazy, medical fees just for our own families. They are circumventing system and to me that's just wrong, especially to the taxpayers that have to pay for it.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Im not SJW... But frankly I dont give a snip about the US military and its budgets. We spend more than every other country on the face of the planet. If we have out dated equipment it just tells me that Trump and co should be more worried about " on time and under budget" when it comes to the military industrial complex.

link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Colonel Saunders and Capt'n Crunch don't count.

link   

I'll tell you what this is about. It's a deflection to cover for the Obamacare repeal failure. It's to distract the alt-right from being upset about that. Now they can cheer this. Trump is willing to throw trans people under the bus to protect himself.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Because a few social justice warriors tried to push it too far and force the military to take care of medical bills including gender reassignment.

Okay so, if that is the case, why didn't tRump attack the VA's medical policy instead of attacking all transgender individuals, decrying all of them as too expensive to serve. Throwing the baby out with bath water?

edit on 26-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

(had a post disappear into the ether)

Honest question, if the decision to transition prevents the person from being able to do the job they were hired to do, for potentially the majority of their enlistment. (possibly longer)

Should the military allow them to do so, considering the expense that has already been poured into them to get them to their operational squadrons?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No.

Lack of equipment , decades old systems designed in the 80s replacing them is more pressing.

If SJW's really gave a snip about the US military they would rearm and reequip it with 21st century systems instead of stuff older than their cell phones, and cars.

I can agree that ensuring our military is up to date and such is more important than this issue, but it is not the SJW's responsibility to update the military. That is the job of the president and the Defense Department.

What we should be saying is that if Trump really cared about the US military, he would rearm and reequip it, instead of worrying about transgender issues.

He is the Commander in Chief. Not the sjw's.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
I'm just HERE to see how ATS members defend and applaud treating other Americans as second class citizens...

You mean like calling Trump voters Deplorables and #ting all over Rednecks? Your high horse just broke all his 4 legs. Thanks for playing.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

The rightful applause is for resetting standards for the military. If one does not pass those standards then if they want to feel like a 2nd class citizen they have every right to mope around and cry about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: introvert

(had a post disappear into the ether)

Honest question, if the decision to transition prevents the person from being able to do the job they were hired to do, for potentially the majority of their enlistment. (possibly longer)

Should the military allow them to do so, considering the expense that has already been poured into them to get them to their operational squadrons?

Good question.

I'd say no.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I'll tell you what this is about. It's a deflection to cover for the Obamacare repeal failure. It's to distract the alt-right from being upset about that. Now they can cheer this. Trump is willing to throw trans people under the bus to protect himself.

^^ THIS.

ALSO...there are rumors "circulating" that Trump himself may have been in the meeting with Kushner, Trump Jr. and the Russians.

T_D on Reddit has been shoring up the bulwarks -- HINTING at bad news about to drop... and NOT to "believe anything you hear".

I suspect OUTRAGEOUS tweets = desperation & fear...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

You mean like calling Trump voters Deplorables and #ting all over Rednecks? Your high horse just broke all his 4 legs. Thanks for playing.

YOUR reply sure sounds high and mighty...

THIN SKIN much?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: neo96

No.

I can agree that ensuring our military is up to date and such is more important than this issue, but it is not the SJW's responsibility to update the military. That is the job of the president and the Defense Department.

What we should be saying is that if Trump really cared about the US military, he would rearm and reequip it, instead of worrying about transgender issues.

He is the Commander in Chief. Not the sjw's.

Isn't he also investing extra budget in the military? Is there a suggestion that he is not open to new techonology and equipment for the media? If so, I have not heard that.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

^^ THIS.

ALSO...there are rumors "circulating" that Trump himself may have been in the meeting with Kushner, Trump Jr. and the Russians.

T_D on Reddit has been shoring up the bulwarks -- HINTING at bad news about to drop... and NOT to "believe anything you hear".

I would not be surprised if it was true. I can imagine that if Trump Sr knew the meeting was going, he wouldn't be able to contain himself! He'd have to make an appearance, plausible deniability be damned, his ego would demand it!

edit on 26-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

^^ THIS.

Is the from an unnamed source with knowledge of the matter reading it over the phone to another unnamed source?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join