It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets NO Transgender in Military

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Funny how, after posting the 2016 tweet of Trump saying he supported the LGBT community, instead of talking about how he lied when he said it (based upon his tweet today), the usual crowd is here to bash transgenders and switch the narrative back to blame transgenders.

Well done.

Deflect from the liar-in-chief.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
L to the big O L

Mad rap skillz, yo!

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
This thread is funny

Quite a number of folks are oddly obsessed with the private lives of free and consenting adults

Where did the transgender people touch you at?

Is that why you're asking which people were molested?

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Funny how, after posting the 2016 tweet of Trump saying he supported the LGBT community, instead of talking about how he lied when he said it (based upon his tweet today), the usual crowd is here to bash transgenders and switch the narrative back to blame transgenders.

Well done.

Funny how people such as yourselves conflate a military decision with the entire LGBT community.

Propagandists in chief.

link   

originally posted by: Painterz

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: SudoNim

So you ban people who consider themselves a "made up word"... thats your answer. Thats acceptable is it.

Ban mentally unstable people from having guns, other dangerous things.

Yeah I find that acceptable.

Are you calling transgender people mentally unstable?

Yes

Well, I hate to break it to you. But you're wrong. Transgender people are not mentally unstable because of their transgenderism.

What is mentally unstable is a President that chucks a whole bunch of people under the hate-bus just to distract folks from the fact he was defeated on a major bill yesterday. Mentally unstable and frankly disgusting.

But hey, let's all hate on the transgender folks instead eh. That seems far more important?

This has nothing to do with hating anyone, it's about not putting someone in a position that could harm others. What percentage of people identify as transgender? Now, as an exercise in logic, explain why the military should adapt it's ways to accommodate that small a percentage of people, rather than just say, # it, we will just keep things as they have been since it works fine like it is. And while you are at it, please explain how many people can be killed in a combat situation because of this distraction and the numbers be acceptable. (some of the dead may be trans folks, so be sure to factor that in)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Why the requirement to see a mental health doctor if it isn't a mental health issue??

Seeing a shrink forbids a person from buying a gun in the civilian world.

But it's ok for TG that want to join the military!

link   
Thanks yo a reply to: SlapMonkey

link   

originally posted by: TheTory

originally posted by: RomeByFire
This thread is funny

Quite a number of folks are oddly obsessed with the private lives of free and consenting adults

Where did the transgender people touch you at?

Is that why you're asking which people were molested?

Probably the ones who want to remove their junk...but het it's not a mental disorder...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

So America can let definite mad bastards like Trump become POTUS but people with possible mental health issues cant protect the nation???

Trumps a hypocritical transphobic bawbag, never mind the multitude of other racist and sexist bullcrap the oozes forth from his puss.

Lets face it, if and when some poor sod goes postal and plugs the Tangoed Oompa Loompa swine the world will be a far better place to exist!

edit on 26-7-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Liquesence
Some of us are commenting logically. Just saying.

And also, "support" isn't necessarily synonymous with unfettered liberties to do any and all things one's heart desires.

I support my son and daughter 100%, but we still have house rules that prohibit them from doing some things that they really want to do.

link   
a reply to: TheTory

It's what it boils down to and the same applies to this situation.

link   

Funny how Transgenders can still be Transgender.

Hell they can even 'change' themselves back if they wish.

link   

Well done.

He does support LGBT people, just not in the military and rightly so.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: windword

Is joining the military a right, or a privilege? If it's a right, then nobody would ever "wash out", but they do. Why? because they couldn't adapt to the military way. It's not a crime, it's a fact.

But there are already thousands of transgender folk servicing that didn't wash out. Trump's major excuse for excluding them is "medical costs", he says, not fitness.

If they can serve, not demand anything other than what any other soldier would, and not draw attention to themselves, they can serve just as they have for as long as "transgender" people have existed. But the second one wants to be moved to the hospital to have his pecker turned into an "innie", GTFO, that's not what the military is for.

Other than stupidity and I mean MOUNTAINS of it, I cannot fathom the argument here.

I also have a problem with the VA covering sex changes. Medication? Maybe.

But I don't think having a sex change, or being the process of having a sex change, should preclude someone from service any more than a woman who got, or is planning to get, a boob job, a face lift, lipo, a bikini wax or hair extensions, would be preluded from service.

If you go to a recruiter and during the interview, you mention that you are likely to need a sex change in the near future, do you think they will jump through hoops to get you accepted, or laugh and toss your paperwork in file 13? (And I mean other than an army recruiter)

KISS, a term used often in the military. Keep It Simple Stupid.

I don't see why it should matter if the surgery is on their dime and their time.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Well done.

Funny how people such as yourselves conflate a military decision with the entire LGBT community.

Propagandists in chief.

The only propagandist is you flinging your anti-woman and anti-trans propaganda all over this thread.

Answer the Question:

a reply to: marg6043

Maybe women shouldn't be allowed to serve in the military, since they go through menstruation every month that could, and sometimes does, cloud their judgement, where, in certain circumstances, soundness is crucial.

Women should not be allowed in certain military roles.
I suspect the decision to allow them on the front line, for instance, will be reversed too.

What roles are those?

Serving on the "front lines?"

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

And also, "support" isn't necessarily synonymous with unfettered liberties to do any and all things one's heart desires.

I support my son and daughter 100%, but we still have house rules that prohibit them from doing some things that they really want to do.

How dare you oppress and discriminate against all children!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You can support LGBT folks and the military at the same time. They're not mutually exclusive ideas.

Somebody who can spend the entirety of their enlistment in a non-deployable status isn't much of an asset to anybody, are they?

link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

How dare you oppress and discriminating against all children!

Cause it's more 'righteous' discrimination against Trump.

edit on 26-7-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Trump has done nothing to fight for the LGBT community. As a matter of fact, his administration has only done things to specifically hurt the LGBT community.

link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: TheTory

It's what it boils down to and the same applies to this situation.

No it isn't.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join