It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Wont Release Violent Crime Video Because You All Are Racist.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

When you are a member of the sprite generation ..."thirst is nothing, image is everything" your response is exactly what I would expect.

Funny that your meme is just how you will be remembered. ......

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yea on my grave it will say "Here lies FauxMulder, He came, He Meme'd, He died".

Got any more ad homenim, derailing comments for the thread?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yea on my grave it will say "Here lies FauxMulder, He came, He Meme'd, He died".

Got any more ad homenim, derailing comments for the thread?

As long as your butt is hurting yep, I got plenty more

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux
a reply to: intrptr

Personally, the risk of getting attacked and/or robbed would keep me from riding the rail far quicker than the color of someone's skin will.

Don't go outside then.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Good one!

Here, have another meme

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: intrptr

They don't show the videos because they don't want to scare people off the rails, a case where the corporations profit margin matters more than rider safety.

Welcome to Corporatocracy.

In most places, public transit is run by the city and heavily subsidized because it doesn't turn a profit.

Public transit is a joke. Theres lots of reasons for that in Sunny Ca, one is most people own cars.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Most people own cars because they most likely like going where they want to go when they want to go there and public transit cannot provide that service.

There is also the fact that a lot of the people who would most need transit are now forced to live far outside the actual cities where they work and make long commutes where the transit doesn't go thanks to real estate pricing inside the cities ... or they could live in the really bad neighborhoods which no family with kids wants who can afford otherwise wants.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Most people own cars because they most likely like going where they want to go when they want to go there and public transit cannot provide that service.

There is also the fact that a lot of the people who would most need transit are now forced to live far outside the actual cities where they work and make long commutes where the transit doesn't go thanks to real estate pricing inside the cities ... or they could live in the really bad neighborhoods which no family with kids wants who can afford otherwise wants.

The SF bay area is a commuters nightmare, major hi ways were laid out before planners knew how big the population would explode. The need for public transit was displaced by the fabricated need for automobiles by the oil and car industry.

Who needs busses and subways or trains when everyone could afford a car? Now it bites everyone in the ass. Too large a megalopolis, insufficient roadways, too little interest in public transit, intentionally fostered by megacorp.

This is immaterial though to the levels of crime, rising everywhere, I hear, because people can't find gainful employment.

Insufficient Policing on trains off peak hours makes it easier for crimes to be committed. If its more of a problem now, thats why.

Funding...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Personally, the risk of getting attacked and/or robbed would keep me from riding the rail far quicker than the color of someone's skin will.

Don't go outside then.

Naw, I don't live in fear.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Don't go outside then.

Not that many get robbed on trains either.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Don't go outside then.

Not that many get robbed on trains either.

Tell that to the people getting robbed.

Or should I say robbed and/or attacked. And to top it off they are being denied justice for it by BART because of the race of the criminals.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Simon_Boudreaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Simon_Boudreaux

You have no video evidence, how do you know race is the issue.

Because you're racist.

Imo the issue is money. Why they don't show the violence of the attack. Doesn't matter who's doing the robbing. Also raises the issue, where are the transit police while this is happening?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Because you're racist.

Imo the issue is money. Why they don't show the violence of the attack. Doesn't matter who's doing the robbing. Also raises the issue, where are the transit police while this is happening?

Wait...so I'm the racist because BART won't release the surveillance tapes because THEY claim it will cause racial tension. And you think it's a money issue? How so?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Because you're racist.

Wait...so I'm the racist because BART won't release the surveillance tapes because THEY claim it will cause racial tension. And you think it's a money issue? How so?

My comment is on page one.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
BART needs to be investigated by the FBI for enabling violent criminals, as well as obstruction of justice. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Isn't EVERY color a race? No matter the race, there is going to be assumption that guilty party's race are hoodlums?? If they were white this info would have been released?
What a weird @ss society we've turned into.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
if people can't see how easily baited into a faux outrage many people get over race, it's no wonder they get triggered by a story like this.
remember the fake news from sweden how muslims were raping every pure girl repeatedly? i saw the hysteria here.

if people could view the videos as a shaming* exercise there wouldn't be a problem but, as is the issue individuals would be picked out and an entire race denigrated.

*my local underground posts pictures of fare jumpers, shaming them. cctv is used to identify perps or shame them.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Segregate.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

They don't show the videos because they don't want to scare people off the rails, a case where the corporations profit margin matters more than rider safety.

Did you not pay attention to what I said to you? There is no "corporate" to it. BART is a government entity. It has no profit motive. It is fully taxpayer funded and subsidized. Go look up its website ... www.bart.gov...

Do you know what it means when a wesite is .gov like that? It means it's government run. The taxpayers run BART, not any private business.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Did you not pay attention to what I said to you? There is no "corporate" to it. BART is a government entity. It has no profit motive. It is fully taxpayer funded and subsidized. Go look up its website ... www.bart.gov...

Do you know what it means when a wesite is .gov like that? It means it's government run. The taxpayers run BART, not any private business.

Like if you don't understand the definition of coporatocracy, look that up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join