It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Wont Release Violent Crime Video Because You All Are Racist.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
They should charge the BART management as accessories to the crimes in that case.

I agree.
Kind of stupid though when you think about it... "you can't see the crimes because we might encourage racism"... haven't they just told far more people than would have seen the videos that minorities are committing violence on the BART? So racist of them, lumping all minorities in with a few bad eggs.

You mean 40 to 60 bad eggs.

Gotcha.

Vid or no vid, people arent stupid. Obviously youre gonna get mugged on the train to Oakland.

Whatcha gonna do about it? You cant count on authorities to solve anything. Youre on your own here.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

which brings up the question, why are the tax payers being bilked for the money to install, maintain and monitor these systems if the videos aren`t even going to used to help solve crimes?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

They have footage, but still give a vague number 30-60 teens, uhmmmm can nobody count? Or is hiring people who can't count properly considered insensitive to the mentally disabled?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
There is not a living thing on this Earth, be it plant or animal, that actually evolves BACKWARDS like majority of these people are. Imagine 2-3 generations down the road, if this country continues to let the problem go unchecked as it has been. What we are witnessing was predicted with 100% accuracy 150 years ago by many prominent people.

Predictions done by the authors..we need to look for their cohorts now..and repair or destroy them..or thank them who knows.

They start more war games and suddenly all troops turn around and march towards the control centers.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

You know what I am really disappointed that you would post such dribble.

This post will get a reaction I would rather do without but I'm not letting this go.

This has very little to do with race and has everything to do with money. These attacks will increase as the poor gather numbers. People that have nothing to lose are the scariest people on the planet.

I hope that one day you are able to think in a color other than black and white, and see the forest for the trees.

The divide between the rich and poor is fueling the divide, wake up.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well, looks like its time that we all recognise a New Race....

They are called "The Racist"....Race.

Now we have black, white, yellow, brown.........and the new one....Racist.

Racists can be of any colour....even beige.

But if they look like a racist, act like a racist, talk like a racist....then, they must be a racist.

Welcome the new Racist Race, to the Human Race.

Of Course, when the Racists become downtrodden, and flee to start their own country of Racialvania....

A new movement will have to be constructed.....the RLM....Racist Lives Matter!!!.

Because...It aint easy being Racist!!!.

Human see, Human Do.........

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I am going to Tweet them for fun and point out how racist they are.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This has very little to do with race and has everything to do with money. These attacks will increase as the poor gather numbers. People that have nothing to lose are the scariest people on the planet.

Wait a minute.

The city of San Fran is withholding evidence of a violent crime, that which can be used to successfully identify suspects. It's tax payer funded, and yet the very people who pay for it, who are the reason why it was ever put into place in the first place, are somehow not allowed access to it despite being a victim of a crime.

It doesn't matter what their reason is, if they think it's racist or it will affect metro ticket sales or both, it's irrelevant.

The leaders of the city of San Fran believe they do not need to be held accountable to the citizens who live and work in San Fran.

I'm sorry to shatter your idealistic world view, but that is more than ripe for discussion. It should be main stream news, in fact.

So I would argue that their response as to why they won't release the tapes is, in itself, perpetuating a racial divide. And if they are making this all about race, then it means they are showing minorities more leniency in the system simply because of their race.

The 'it is impossible for minorities to be racist' mantra was old and sad on day one.

A lot of attitudes need adjusting if we are ever going to see progress in this country.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You know what I am really disappointed that you would post such dribble.

This post will get a reaction I would rather do without but I'm not letting this go.

I hope that one day you are able to think in a color other than black and white, and see the forest for the trees.

The divide between the rich and poor is fueling the divide, wake up.

What are you talking about? Im not the one who brought race into this. Did you even read the OP. Did you miss this part?

It doesn't matter if your pink, purple, or covered in polka dots,

It is BART that brought up race reguarding the videos, not me.

"To release these videos would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary toward the district," management said. "And in addition it would create a racial bias in the riders against minorities on the trains."

Try reading again and understanding the situation before telling me I need to wake up because I see things in black in white. I only see criminals being protected. I couldn't care less what f#ing color they are.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wait a minute.

The city of San Fran is withholding evidence of a violent crime, that which can be used to successfully identify suspects. It's tax payer funded, and yet the very people who pay for it, who are the reason why it was ever put into place in the first place, are somehow not allowed access to it despite being a victim of a crime.

It doesn't matter what their reason is, if they think it's racist or it will affect metro ticket sales or both, it's irrelevant.

The leaders of the city of San Fran believe they do not need to be held accountable to the citizens who live and work in San Fran.

I'm sorry to shatter your idealistic world view, but that is more than ripe for discussion. It should be main stream news, in fact.

So I would argue that their response as to why they won't release the tapes is, in itself, perpetuating a racial divide. And if they are making this all about race, then it means they are showing minorities more leniency in the system simply because of their race.

The 'it is impossible for minorities to be racist' mantra was old and sad on day one.

A lot of attitudes need adjusting if we are ever going to see progress in this country.

I'm just going to go ahead and quote your entire reply.

Then I would like to point out something about "world views"

I'm really confused now...

You do understand that when people think of America they think of all of America right, you guys may view your states as separate entities but that's just you guys ...right ?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Sorry I would try but your comprehension is so bad there is no point , so....

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

BART Assistant General Manager Kerry Hamill replied to Allen with a condemnation of local media. "If we were to regularly feed the news media video of crimes on our system that involve minority suspects, particularly when they are minors, we would certainly face questions as to why we were sensationalizing relatively minor crimes and perpetuating false stereotypes in the process," Hamill replied. "My view is that the media's real interest in the videos of youth phone snatching incidents isn't the desire for transparency but rather the pursuit of ratings," Hamill continued. "They know that video of these events will drive clicks to their websites and viewers to their programs because people are motivated by fear."

"My view is that the media's real interest in the videos of youth phone snatching incidents

based on my time on facebook, i would think that the primary result achieved by releasing these videos to the public would be stoking fear, exposing minors, and giving all your racist friends and relatives something to share along with all their charmingly racist commentary. BART's position seems entirely legit to me.

Really? You believe this is all it is? A few phone snatching incidents? Did you read the other links?

“The first two in the train jumped on me and started punching me,” he said. “I had my arms in front of me — I call it the Muhammad Ali rope-a-dope — and another guy gets on a seat and starts kicking me. He got me in the ribs. Fortunately, it wasn’t in the head. … It was literally like animals. They entered and didn’t say a word and had only one thing on their mind.” He said his wife lay on top of Amanda to shield her. “We’re still emotionally dealing with it. It’s gonna take some time. I can honestly say I’ve never been through as traumatic an event as this in my life.”

BART is reviewing surveillance footage that apparently shows four suspects punching the victim

45 percent increase in robberies on BART, a strong-arm robbery and beating by a dozen teen perpetrators July 4 weekend, a four-teen attack on June 28, and of course the infamous April 22 “flash mob attack” in which 30-60 teens beat and robbed several passengers.

But yea it's just a few cell phone snatchers right?

edit on 27-7-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Based on your responses here, we can see who has the comprehension problem. But carry on then

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Based on your responses here, we can see who has the comprehension problem. But carry on then

Ok, next time though when creating a new account try and be a little more original

edit on 27-7-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: sigh

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but BART is a government entity, and those videos do not belong to them, they belong to the people.

All it would take is a FoIA lawsuit to get them released.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

So, if there is a massive increase in crime, by a minority group, it's now "racist" to talk about it?

What, just let them do whatever they want?

Tie for all passengers to go armed??

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Ok, next time though when creating a new account try and be a little more original

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Oh well, then my oh my, I surrender to your obvious and superior intelligence.....

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
What else would they expect to happen when you have people publicly calling for violence against whites, even college professors, with no repurcussions what so ever?

There's a growing, bubbling pot of ignorance consuming a cross section of society. A surprising number of youth and young adults as well actually believe things like: all the world's problems would be solved, if only all the white people were eliminated or enslaved. If white ppl never existed, earth would be a utopia, a garden of Eden. It's ok to steal and lie, as long as you only do it to white people.

I've heard it with my own ears. They're being propagandized heavily, for some purpose...

I think the plan might be to embolden the minorities and make white man the scapegoat... Beyond that, who knows the endgame? Might be no endgame...cause the endgame is just to keep us from uniting, so their power continues unthreatened and unchallenged.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join