It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Wont Release Violent Crime Video Because You All Are Racist.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Europe has a similar policy where they refuse to mention the ethnicity of the perpetrators.
If they are natives however they are happy to identify them as such.
Mustn't create ___________a-phobia now.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: FauxMulder

Lucky folks have eyes, and a brain to work things out for themselves as to who the perpetrators are - as to the solution, maybe roll out 'flash swat teams' in districts where the 'perpetrators' nest - gotta go on the offensive - send a clear message.

I seem to remember a movie called "Death Wish".

Can't help but wonder if life were to impersonate art, would anyone get the proper message ?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There is a massive influx of "teen" rampage acts going on in many western countries.. Mainly due to the f#cking absurd notion that if they are apprehended and actually have a repercution to their actions then that could somehow jeopardize them later in their adult life..

Case in point is the massive increase in youth knife crime in many European cities namely London where these morons are running around stabbing each other and robbing phones, motorcycles etc knowing full well that the Police and the justice system will do sweet f#ck all to them.

This is what a overly liberal system does, creates ass holes that do stuff because they can knowing full well the state has it's hands tied or is to gutless to act, god forbid the law abiding citizen takes matters into their own hands.. Oh no straight to jail for the straight worker doing a double to make ends meet..

I was going to do a thread on the local situation in my area, the current rhetoric is mind bogglingly stupid...

RA
edit on 26-7-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Some one posted a just a few bad eggs ( FYI )eggs come in cartons of 12 or 18 or even 24 in this case the the whole carton is rotten eggs .
Funny seeing people still pulling punches Cop kills someone Just a few bad eggs ( eggs taht seams to be piling up when it 20 30 40 100 cops
Black gangs terroise whole section of citys to the pint were even the gun loving god killing granny tazing cops wont darn set foot .
And its just a few bad eggs .
People when are you ( yes even you who are so tired of this going to stop giveing it passes O a few bad eggs or most people are not .
No of it is true ( i live in a small town and yet gun violence is rampet rarly a day goes by when someone is not shot and rarly a week goes by when someone is not killed .
Its is NOT just a few bad eggs . It is dam near anarky .
Just one little thing ( say power goes out along the east cost for a week like before .
Say a hurricane hits like before
say a black man is killed like before
and you can kiss it all good by as Marchile law is enacted

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
The bay area rapid transport also know as BART. Has been experiencing multiple violent attacks on passengers.

April 29th 40 to 60 teens hold up passengers

May 9th Family Beaten and Robbed by teens

June 30th Passenger Attacked and Robbed

There are videos of these attackers but rather then release them to the public to help identify the suspects (since the police cant seem to find them) BART refuses to because...........racist?

"To release these videos would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary toward the district," management said. "And in addition it would create a racial bias in the riders against minorities on the trains."

Pay no mind to the huge jump in violent crimes on the public transit system you filthy racist you!

45 percent increase in robberies on BART, a strong-arm robbery and beating by a dozen teen perpetrators July 4 weekend, a four-teen attack on June 28, and of course the infamous April 22 “flash mob attack” in which 30-60 teens beat and robbed several passengers.

Yes because the attackers are of a racial minority, we cannot help you stop them because you all are racist. Seriously, when will this racist crap end? I guess as long as people can make money off of racial division it wont. It doesn't matter if your pink, purple, or covered in polka dots, if you are beating and robbing people you are a POS and no one should be helping hide these scum.

Link 1
Link 2

Here is a video of the comments. Click to 1:02

Full transcript here www.freerepublic.com...

Kerry Hamill, who made the statement, has some sort of a degree from the "Academy of Art University" which seems like a trade school.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
There is not a living thing on this Earth, be it plant or animal, that actually evolves BACKWARDS like majority of these people are. Imagine 2-3 generations down the road, if this country continues to let the problem go unchecked as it has been. What we are witnessing was predicted with 100% accuracy 150 years ago by many prominent people.
edit on 26-7-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You're a bit behind the times here. Over 20 years ago this was prevalent on the London underground, they named it "steaming".
Now being as I don't go to our capital as it's a multi- racial rat hole with British being the minority, I don't know if it's still happening or if they've found a way to curb it. Hopefully some-one from "the smoke" can enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

No more steaming in the tube mate. Nowadays they throw acid on people from scooters. Much much better....

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Bay
Area
Robbery
Train

BART

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the police are entitled to all the evidence in a crime so that they can catch the perpetrators. So is BART not complying with the police? Can the victims sue BART for obstruction of justice? If anything, BART is guilty of impeding apprehension or prosecution by giving assistance to these persons they know and have proof of to be guilty of indictable offences.

Victims need to unite with the police and working with sketch artists and get the information out there. BART cannot stop the spread of information, aka CENSORING, which BTW is what they ARE doing. Victims need to pursue charges against BART.

Now if the police are in possession of these videos and choosing not to release the information then that's a whole 'nother ball game. And if it's the media refusing to release the info.......

Hmmm, sounds like a lot of collusion and cover up going on. People need to get mad and take matters into their own hands. Start wearing body cams. Putting their captured video out on any social media. They need to fight back any way they can.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Wot lemme guess it was those freaking Amish!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's also ironic because identification is one of the only legitimate uses of the category "race". Remove that and we are left with nothing but the typical racist nonsense.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
You're a bit behind the times here. Over 20 years ago this was prevalent on the London underground, they named it "steaming".
Now being as I don't go to our capital as it's a multi- racial rat hole with British being the minority, I don't know if it's still happening or if they've found a way to curb it. Hopefully some-one from "the smoke" can enlighten me.

Nope, actually it is far worse than it was 20 years ago. A majority of criminal acts go unreported as nothing is done, housing estates now have £80000 cars parked in them where drug dealers are totally unchecked.

Robbery and knife crime is at stratospheric levels, Phone theft up 600% since the Police stated they will no long purse someone on a motorcycle or moped, in fact Police have been sacked for pursuing people who then crashed.. Guess what all the w@nkers are doing now?, yep using scooters for copious amounts of robberies. I have seen it first hand many times.

Teen gangs are running rampant and unchecked due to a weak justice system that see's them as poor little children not the thugs they really are.

Being a native firmly puts you in a minority, has been like that for a few years now.That is before we speak of broken communities made up of people that just about tolerate each other, same communities still demanding absurd wants. Thousands of unvetted migrants have brought the best of their places they have left behind with them, we have not imported brain surgeons and medics.. Bottom of the barrel is the order of the day..

If you work as a Police officer, good luck you will need it.....

RA

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

You basically described east london

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
There is not a living thing on this Earth, be it plant or animal, that actually evolves BACKWARDS like majority of these people are. Imagine 2-3 generations down the road, if this country continues to let the problem go unchecked as it has been. What we are witnessing was predicted with 100% accuracy 150 years ago by many prominent people.

What was predicted and please reference the quotes. I would like to verify the accuracy of their predictions.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
it sounds like a clear case of obstructing an investigation.
if you had video of a crime being committed and refused to turn it over to the police what do you think would happen to you?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

This is the kind of thing that causes me to believe that this is nothing more than manipulation of the public by the media, and that none of the alleged attacks ever happened in the first place. They're playing mind games with the public. Instigating and distracting. And people are still falling for it, hook, line and sinker.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

This is the kind of thing that causes me to believe that this is nothing more than manipulation of the public by the media, and that none of the alleged attacks ever happened in the first place. They're playing mind games with the public. Instigating and distracting. And people are still falling for it, hook, line and sinker.

That's an interesting take on it that I haven't thought of.

While that wouldn't surprise me, when they're trying to manipulate us it usually ends up in mass death so they can feed it to us 24/7 for a few weeks.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

BART Assistant General Manager Kerry Hamill replied to Allen with a condemnation of local media. "If we were to regularly feed the news media video of crimes on our system that involve minority suspects, particularly when they are minors, we would certainly face questions as to why we were sensationalizing relatively minor crimes and perpetuating false stereotypes in the process," Hamill replied. "My view is that the media's real interest in the videos of youth phone snatching incidents isn't the desire for transparency but rather the pursuit of ratings," Hamill continued. "They know that video of these events will drive clicks to their websites and viewers to their programs because people are motivated by fear."

based on my time on facebook, i would think that the primary result achieved by releasing these videos to the public would be stoking fear, exposing minors, and giving all your racist friends and relatives something to share along with all their charmingly racist commentary. BART's position seems entirely legit to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They don't show the videos because they don't want to scare people off the rails, a case where the corporations profit margin matters more than rider safety.

Welcome to Corporatocracy.

In most places, public transit is run by the city and heavily subsidized because it doesn't turn a profit.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join