It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Wont Release Violent Crime Video Because You All Are Racist.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The bay area rapid transport also know as BART. Has been experiencing multiple violent attacks on passengers.

April 29th 40 to 60 teens hold up passengers

May 9th Family Beaten and Robbed by teens

June 30th Passenger Attacked and Robbed

There are videos of these attackers but rather then release them to the public to help identify the suspects (since the police cant seem to find them) BART refuses to because...........racist?

"To release these videos would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary toward the district," management said. "And in addition it would create a racial bias in the riders against minorities on the trains."

Pay no mind to the huge jump in violent crimes on the public transit system you filthy racist you!

45 percent increase in robberies on BART, a strong-arm robbery and beating by a dozen teen perpetrators July 4 weekend, a four-teen attack on June 28, and of course the infamous April 22 “flash mob attack” in which 30-60 teens beat and robbed several passengers.

Yes because the attackers are of a racial minority, we cannot help you stop them because you all are racist. Seriously, when will this racist crap end? I guess as long as people can make money off of racial division it wont. It doesn't matter if your pink, purple, or covered in polka dots, if you are beating and robbing people you are a POS and no one should be helping hide these scum.

Link 1
Link 2

Here is a video of the comments. Click to 1:02

edit on 26-7-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

We need to invent a new game.

"Name that race!"

Apparently descriptions are racist now.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
They should charge the BART management as accessories to the crimes in that case.

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

What a messed up world we live in where stats and facts are racist.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Maybe Californians are just sensitive snowflakes that melt under any pressure. Maybe criminals are criminals no matter what color of their skin.

Or maybe there is an agenda to get black folks to hate white folks under every circumstance, and this just stokes the flames.

I hate media.

+9 more 
link   
They don't show the videos because they don't want to scare people off the rails, a case where the corporations profit margin matters more than rider safety.

Welcome to Corporatocracy.

+29 more 
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
"To release these videos would create a high level of racially insensitive commentary toward the district," management said. "And in addition it would create a racial bias in the riders against minorities on the trains."

The irony is that making that announcement conveys exactly the same information about the ethnicity of the attackers that the videos would have given. And the public reaction is going to be the same.
So what have they gained?
edit on 26-7-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
link   

Lucky folks have eyes, and a brain to work things out for themselves as to who the perpetrators are - as to the solution, maybe roll out 'flash swat teams' in districts where the 'perpetrators' nest - gotta go on the offensive - send a clear message.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
They should charge the BART management as accessories to the crimes in that case.

I agree.
Kind of stupid though when you think about it... "you can't see the crimes because we might encourage racism"... haven't they just told far more people than would have seen the videos that minorities are committing violence on the BART? So racist of them, lumping all minorities in with a few bad eggs.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
#Non-descriptLivesMatter

stop the hate you guayes...

edit on 26/7/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Uh, this isnt new. Its been happening for years now all across the US in terms of reporting. Apparently the leftists dont get that when they leave out the race component in their descriptive reporting, we all know the race of the perps. They only reference the race component if the crooks are white.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
lol, sounds like BART has a guilty conscience about knowing which race it is.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I do not look forward to hearing stories of dead teens killed by someone who won't stand for this flash mob stupidity. One trained person could utterly destroy every kid on the train and then some.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
wrong topic
edit on 26-7-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I wonder if BART will release video of a white person fighting back and shooting one or more of these goons carrying out these attacks and robberies.

I'll bet dollars to donuts if it happens the white person will be labeled as racist for defending their life or property.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So let's sum it up for BART:

1. Reduce uniformed patrols on BART trains
  2. Disarm law-abiding passengers
  3. Conceal the identities of crime suspects

I think I may find alternative transportation if I am ever unfortunate enough to be in that area.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Personally, the risk of getting attacked and/or robbed would keep me from riding the rail far quicker than the color of someone's skin will.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The ONLY time a suspected perpetrator's ethnicity should be raised is when those investigating a suspected crime(s), don't know the identity of said perpetrator(s) On wait....

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
"after all, we wouldn't want your rapist to feel marginalized, now would we?"

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Funny thing is after I read the article about the robbery I had no idea what race the perps were. Now I kinda have an idea.

Ironic when the over liberal stupidity backfires...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join