It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sperm counts of Western men plummeting, analysis finds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yeah tell me about it, life is stressful as all hell in this wonderful world we have. I literally do not have a minute to myself, or a damn dollar! Work full time (can still barely support myself), school full time. Get home from a 16 hour day I gotta rush as quickly as possible to get ready for the next day and try and squeeze out a 5-6 hour sleeping cycle so I can wake up early and study for an hour before work. Weekend.. no better on the weekend I have to dedicate all of my time to studying for hours to make-up for the studying I can't do during the week cause of working (some of those hours are commuting it's not all work) then food shopping appointments, gym once in a while, car registrations, paying bills...

holy # give me a fricken break

CNN (Oh Mah Gowsh)

Among these men there has been a 52% decline in sperm concentration and a 59% decline in total sperm count over a nearly 40-year period ending in 2011, the analysis, published in the journal Human Reproduction Update, said. Scientists determine sperm count by looking at a sample of ejaculate under a microscope. For sperm concentration, they measure how many millions of sperm there are in each milliliter of fluid. Sperm count, then, is sperm concentration multiplied by the total volume of an ejaculate.

Yeah we get it, there is more cultural pressure than ever on men to achieve and be more and add on top of that having to fit in all this bs into 1 week and BOOM lower sperm count, lower birthrate, higher suicide rate and the list goes on.

So sick of it. We need to chill the F out and get back to a more natural cycle cause I can tell you right now I know a lot of people are sick of it.

The worst part about everything we have going on in the world is the fact that this is the choice we make as a culture, society and as humanity to make life like this rather than make life enjoyable and adaptable all for the love of money and the image it creates.
edit on 26-7-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
i personally blame skinny jeans and manbuns for the lower sperm counts
edit on 26-7-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Sperm counts are plummeting

Trump

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Tight jeans, plastic bottled water ( China men now have the same problem). Leave the plastics out of liquid consumption. Also, lack of air (pure air) that we now a days breath. Chinese cities come to mind. Many are from the countryside and they bang their chicks with a good rate of pregnancy, not so much for the city dudes.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I blame increasing levels of estrogen boosting chemicals in the food and water supply.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Now you may need to get a paper bag to hyperventilate into, I may suggest you at least get a beer or something, valium ?

Time the people started asking some serious questions to their representatives eh ?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I blame worry.

Will I pass my class, will I get a career, will I become successful, have lots of stuff and money?

The worry comes not from the goal orientated struggle we are conditioned to but the conflict within whether that path is the right one or not.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Like I said our society is stressful as it gets.

I know this because a friend of mine from Africa keeps telling me that people in the US are very stressed out.

Crazy when Africaners are telling you everyone is way to stressed out isn't it?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join