It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not so new forum member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I am in my 60's so not quite young, have hung around preparedness sites since 06 and have many times seen this site mentioned and have popped in from time to time, have bounced around some paranormal sites and been o a totally wrong one for me for 3 years, I do not want to argue or convince anyone of anything, or for that matter be convinced of anything, just to share and be part of all your ideas.
I see great value in being prepared for emergencies and have made that a part of my lifestyle.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAbbey1918 ...I do not want to argue or convince anyone of anything, or for that matter be convinced of anything, ....

Oh boy, have you ever come to the WRONG place!!

LOL!! Just kidding.

Welcome!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: TheAbbey1918 ...I do not want to argue or convince anyone of anything, or for that matter be convinced of anything, ....

LOL!! Just kidding.

Welcome!

well we will see I am just giving it a go no worries

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAbbey1918

Welcome..

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAbbey1918

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

LOL!! Just kidding.

Welcome!

well we will see I am just giving it a go no worries

Thanks, I just had an awful 3 years somewhere else I had experimental treatment at 17 to 19 for an eating disorder and am really into projection and viewing from afar so maybe not but I will still look in.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAbbey1918

Are you saying that your experimental treatment has caused you to be able to remote view and project?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm pretty much where you are too, this is my first real paranormal site. I'm quite the lurker though, so it should be interesting.

new topics

top topics

join