It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My False Mandela Effect Moment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
So I'm driving to work this morning, listening to Groove on Sirius and a song from the 80's called Forget Me Nots (later sampled in Will Smith's Men in Black song). I clearly remember the artist being Patrice Rushen, but Groove had it listed as Patricia Rushen.

Now I've never been one to believe in the Mandela Effect and typically passed it off as incorrect memories but for a moment I was thinking damn, maybe it's true! I quickly Googled for the artist and found it was in fact still Patrice Rushen. Not sure how I would have proceeded had Google hd her listed as Patricia Rushen, but for now, crisis averted!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
So i can start here.but its going to be nuts.

8 years ago someone died. God left to take his place. When he left the threads started breaking things. With thoughts being undone things and people disappeared others appeared atleast changed.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlichslar

do you mean MJ?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

...but for now, crisis averted!

The crisis of lost memory?

That happens more the older you get.
edit on 26-7-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yup. I'm getting close to 50, but luckily my memory is still pretty good. I actually think it's gotten slightly better as I've gotten older.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

Don't fret, Everything that ever happened to you is recorded and stored in that memory. The mechanics of recall breakdown, but the hard drive is still there.

You will carry it with you forever. What good is experience if it can't be referenced?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here's the problem with relying on the internet in regards to the "Mandela Effect." If there has been a time shift, everything would be designated as "always having been such and such manner" in THAT particular timeline. There's no real way of verifying or disproving the "Mandela Effect."
edit on 26-7-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Agreed, but in this case, the internet and my memory were the same, and the Sirius display was wrong.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marlichslar
So i can start here.but its going to be nuts.

8 years ago someone died. God left to take his place. When he left the threads started breaking things. With thoughts being undone things and people disappeared others appeared atleast changed.

...why would god need to take the place of a dead person?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

No i mean a great man. He died now god has to take his place. He will be busy and until he has taken his seat. We wait. Magic flares.

top topics

join