It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Burrito of awesomeness’: astronaut’s stunning aurora timelapse - video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
‘Burrito of awesomeness’ ? , I'll leave it to astronaut Jack Fischer to explain.

‘People have asked me what a “burrito of awesomeness smothered in awesome sauce” is … Well folks, it looks like this … awesome sauce is green.’
www.theguardian.com...

Well I'm not going to disagree , as videos of awesome burritos go this time lapse capture from on board the ISS is probably the most awesome burrito I've yet seen , full of lovely green awesome sauce goodness.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Space burrito cat approves. Would LOVE to see the aurora borealis in person. Seems... mesmerizing.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

God, every time I see videos or pictures like the one in the OP I get an urge to go into space/

I just want to die there. I wish we could spend our last moments being shot into space with enough air to get into orbit and take our helmet off/

edit on 7 26 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The wonders of space never cease to amaze !
It would be nice to think that upon death; the cloak of amazement ... makes sense.

Thank you Sir Gortex for your benevolance.

edit on 26-7-2017 by Timely because: modern fangled contraptions !

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

You are more than welcome Sir Timely , it seems the beauty of our home world is sometimes best viewed from above far from the maddening crowd although I'm sure the aurora borealis or australis is still a wondrous sight on terra firma.

I I'm sure the secrets of the Universe await us my friend , there has to be more to life than we know or can understand in the mortal realm.

new topics

join