It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mueller-Clinton Crime Family Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hillary lost, get over it.

Trump supporters are the only ones keeping her relevant.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

This is insanity.

Sorry. Not buying a bit of what you are selling.

Trump has money laundered before and it would not surprise me if that has continued so he could keep from being crushed by his debt, and his family is probably well up to speed on what keeps their finances afloat.

Stay focused on Trump. You might learn some uncomfortable things about them.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

here's one of the many articles about Trump's money laundering for those that don't believe this.

newrepublic.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

July 13, 2017. What a shock.

Pray tell, with all this "criminal activity," why didn't hillary use this against him in the election?? She ran the most negative, unsubstantiative campaign in recent history, yet she left all this out... weird. It's almost like it's a lot about nothing.

From your article:

The very nature of Trump’s businesses—all of which are privately held, with few reporting requirements—makes it difficult to root out the truth about his financial deals.

And very easy to make something up to skate it through, without being able to really verify it. It plays exceptionally well with the confirmation bias of anti-trumpers. I labeled this thread a conspiracy because I don't have much evidence, yet you guys peddle these absurd rumors as fact.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join