It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mueller-Clinton Crime Family Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hillary lost, get over it.

Trump supporters are the only ones keeping her relevant.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

This is insanity.

Sorry. Not buying a bit of what you are selling.

Trump has money laundered before and it would not surprise me if that has continued so he could keep from being crushed by his debt, and his family is probably well up to speed on what keeps their finances afloat.

Stay focused on Trump. You might learn some uncomfortable things about them.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

here's one of the many articles about Trump's money laundering for those that don't believe this.

newrepublic.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

July 13, 2017. What a shock.

Pray tell, with all this "criminal activity," why didn't hillary use this against him in the election?? She ran the most negative, unsubstantiative campaign in recent history, yet she left all this out... weird. It's almost like it's a lot about nothing.

From your article:

The very nature of Trump’s businesses—all of which are privately held, with few reporting requirements—makes it difficult to root out the truth about his financial deals.

And very easy to make something up to skate it through, without being able to really verify it. It plays exceptionally well with the confirmation bias of anti-trumpers. I labeled this thread a conspiracy because I don't have much evidence, yet you guys peddle these absurd rumors as fact.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
October 30, 2017

Mueller's indictment of Paul Manafort today, proves that MUELLER IS A FRAUD. Why??

Excerpted from: dailycaller.com...

More than anything else, the indictments of Paul Manafort and his partner Rick Gates demonstrate the fraudulent nature of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation. The probe has little to do with Russian interference in last year’s election. Instead, it is calculated to protect Mueller and a cabal within the FBI and Justice Department who covered up crimes by Hillary Clinton because they believed it was likely that she would be elected president.

Even White House Chief-of-Staff, John Kelly, said tonight that a SECOND special counsel needs to be appointed, in order to investigate suspected crimes committed by memebers of the President Obama Administration, along with Hillary Clinton and her presidential campaign.

Story: dailycaller.com...

IMO, Bob Mueller should NOT be in charge of the Obama/Comey/Lynch/Clinton investigations. He was part of that clan.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh dear. And the desperate derangement continues...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Yep , that is happening on both sides in case you missed it, you cannot take the moral high ground I'm afraid that ship has sailed .

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Yeah, I heard Muller, Comey, Clinton and Podesta all met in the basement of a pizza parlor where little kids were forced to write the Russian dossier, all while they ate yellow cake as a uranium joke.

Then Obama showed up with a Muslim prayer rug, and they all sat around it, spirit-cooked up some occult potions to brainwash and turn all the frogs in Washington DC gay.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yep , that is happening on both sides in case you missed it, you cannot take the moral high ground I'm afraid that ship has sailed .

The difference is ...

... I don't need an entire 75-foot roll of tinfoil when it comes to Trump.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

The difference is ...

When ones bias is that high, no amount of tin foil will change a damn thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nah, 2-3 feet wrapped tightly around the dome seems to do the trick. It certainly worked for the Jade Helm people, Nibiru people, electric universe people, FEMA camp people ect.

The trick is you have to have lots of wrinkles to increase the surface area. That way, it refracts the HAARP low-frequency radio transmissions the government is broadcasting.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

So I am simply just not using enough, good to know, next trip to aldi I will get one of those jumbo rolls.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Nah, 2-3 feet wrapped tightly around the dome seems to do the trick. It certainly worked for the Jade Helm people, Nibiru people, electric universe people, FEMA camp people ect.

The trick is you have to have lots of wrinkles to increase the surface area. That way, it refracts the HAARP low-frequency radio transmissions the government is broadcasting.

Just chew on some, much better than on the head.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

The difference is ...

Definitely don't need one with Clinton if you remove your bias.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
October 30, 2017

Mueller's indictment of Paul Manafort today, proves that MUELLER IS A FRAUD. Why??

Excerpted from: dailycaller.com...

More than anything else, the indictments of Paul Manafort and his partner Rick Gates demonstrate the fraudulent nature of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation. The probe has little to do with Russian interference in last year’s election. Instead, it is calculated to protect Mueller and a cabal within the FBI and Justice Department who covered up crimes by Hillary Clinton because they believed it was likely that she would be elected president.

Even White House Chief-of-Staff, John Kelly, said tonight that a SECOND special counsel needs to be appointed, in order to investigate suspected crimes committed by memebers of the President Obama Administration, along with Hillary Clinton and her presidential campaign.

Story: dailycaller.com...

IMO, Bob Mueller should NOT be in charge of the Obama/Comey/Lynch/Clinton investigations. He was part of that clan.

And you guys always whine about "witch hunts," lol.

Irony

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Dfairlite

This thread probably doesn't belong in the mud pit but I'm not sure where to put it

I have a suggestion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join