It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mueller-Clinton Crime Family Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

*ahem* It seems the whole world is back-stabbingly unfazed by Trump.

Okay, here I go: Google-trends "trump organized crime" = lots of hits in 2005. And 2006.

Or this: search for Trump and "Felix Sater", CEO of Bayrock.

Or this: Trump & "Wiktor Chrapunow"

It is very, very easy to find links about Trump and his connections to people who were in very murky waters. And those were his advisers, his partners with large property deals. Did you know that the mafia mob produced (maybe still does?) every.single.pound. of concrete in New York? NYT from 1994. How do you build a Trump Tower without concrete? I am not throwing crap at someone to see what sticks, there are LOTS of links, but my google-fu isn't strong enough or I am too lazy to try to convince google to bring me results only up to 2015.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
I think that you are desperately projecting. We know that Mueller is investigating Trump, that's the whole reason why he was appointed. But you think that he's actually secretly investigating Clinton, simply because you really, really hope he is? NO, sorry, it doesn't work that way.
I really don't understand the degree of Clinton derangement on this site and it is really disappointing that ATS is sinking so low. What next is she going to be blamed for, the assassination of JFK? The Challenger explosion? Shergar? Lord Lucan?

the ira was funded by the cia and shergar is generally accepted to be dead so by using the current conspiracy that the clintons are responsible for every death ever you have exposed another conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

That's from 2016, but the content is basically that trump dealt with the mob to make his construction go easier. That's not really mob ties.

Rudy loves trump, Rudy took down the five mob families. It's highly unlikely that Rudy would love a mobster.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Dealing with the mob does not equal mob connections. That's like saying a woman has rape ties, because she was raped.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Okay, lets compare Clintons ties with the organized crime to Trumps ties.

You go first.

What is so complicated to understand about being a construction tycoon who "knows nothing" about the origins of his concrete?
If you buy a stolen car, you are indeed a receiver of stolen goods - if you are doing deals with the mob, you are in clear water? Is there something the Italian police simply doesn't understand?
edit on 26 7 2017 by ManFromEurope because: edit: removed ad hominem, thats too low.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

No one is prosecuted for paying off the mob to keep their construction going.

But really that's the point, Clinton is organized crime. There are books about it. Read Clinton cash. Look at all of the mysterious deaths. Replace the name Clinton with Gambino and maybe you'll accept that it's simply crime family activities.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
who's connected to worse criminal organizations? or are they both connected to the same ones who fund both sides of every war?

Everyone in power is connected to criminal activity, but is there truly a battle between these organizations or is it just for show?

This whole Trump vs Clinton thing doesn't meant a thing until people are actually exposed.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Given the fact that you claim that I'm a coward, the only person being rude here is you. Your thread is basically a long list of claims with not a lot of verification, other than to say that the CIA did it. Other people didn't bother much with your thread, so why should I add to it? The true picture is a lot more complicated than that and you know it. You can't simply point to the CIA and blame them for everything.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The way I see it is that the Trump supporters have been riled up during the campaign regarding crooked hillary and her impending incarceration that its only natural for them to expect her to be part of a huge crime syndicate.

But guys, take an example from the great leader. When was the last time Trump mentioned Hillary like he refered to her during the campaign? When will you realise that the only crime Hillary commited was running against Trump

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Today. And yesterday. Trump has been bringing her up and her crooked ties.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

So you're trying to tell me that POTUS Trump has the goods on his campaign opponent but is not willing to made due on his promise of locking her up? Why is that?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

What? That's not what I said at all.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Rep Jim Jordan is calling for a special counsel on comey, lynch, leaks etc.

Op might have something.

With the Awan thing happening also, it's starting to look like the tables are turning on the dems.

edit on 7 26 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

*ahem* It seems the whole world is back-stabbingly unfazed by Trump.

Okay, here I go: Google-trends "trump organized crime" = lots of hits in 2005. And 2006.

Or this: search for Trump and "Felix Sater", CEO of Bayrock.

Or this: Trump & "Wiktor Chrapunow"

It is very, very easy to find links about Trump and his connections to people who were in very murky waters. And those were his advisers, his partners with large property deals. Did you know that the mafia mob produced (maybe still does?) every.single.pound. of concrete in New York? NYT from 1994. How do you build a Trump Tower without concrete? I am not throwing crap at someone to see what sticks, there are LOTS of links, but my google-fu isn't strong enough or I am too lazy to try to convince google to bring me results only up to 2015.

They are legitimate businessmen now.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Then what are you saying? I took it they way I way I asked you. When did Trump refer to Hillary like he did during the campaign? You said: Today and yesterday. Well, what did he say then?

Now that the accusation on it's own cannot flourish outside the campaign climate, and rightly so, this crooked gimmick has served it's purpose and Trump has moved on

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Sounds like Trump is just trying to seriously discredit an investigation that is going places he doesn't want it to go, so of course he brings up the evil spectre of crooked hillary again, because nothing distracts his supporters better than the face of Hillary Clinton.

Very convenient for him, no?

It's an interesting theory OP, but I'm not convinced by it. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Fair enough, but this isn't a trump peddled theory.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

He simply brought up publicly available info about her sordid dealings.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

So he didn't refer to her like he did during the campaign, I wonder why

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I was reading up on this theory some yesterday on Twitter. I think it's plausible. He keeps talking about this Russia thing being a "Witch Hunt". Who's to say that the "Witch" he is referring to is not Hillary. Remember, he's continually playing the 4D chess with the media and the deep state, and stays ahead of them at every move.

S&F

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join