It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mueller-Clinton Crime Family Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This thread probably doesn't belong in the mud pit but I'm not sure where to put it, so here it will sit.

There are some oddities surrounding the team that Mueller has assembled, the tension between trump and sessions, and the crimes that the Clinton's have long been accused of. These oddities have left some theorizing that the entire purpose of the Mueller led Special Counsel is to take down the Clinton Crime Family and drain the swamp in DC.

We'll start with the Mueller team:
Name - Expertise/role

Mueller - Warrior, FBI director
Zebley - Mueller sidekick since military days
Quarles - Campaign finance
Rhee - White Collar Crimes
Weissman - Crime family prosecutor
Dreeben - Supreme court experience (over 100 cases)
Carr - Spokesperson
Atkinson - Criminal Fraud
Ahmad - Transnational organized crime
Page - Money laundering/organized crime
Prelogar - Just a lawyer, did clerk for two SC justices though
Zelinsky - Formerly worked under Rosenstein
Goldstein - New York Public Corruption Unit Leader
Jed - FEC lawyer
Grack - Espionage
Strzok - Leader of Clinton email investigation and part of Russia probe

There are now even more members but this was the initial group and as such, a lot can be gleaned from their areas of expertise. They are looking into financial crimes, fraud, and organized crime, or at least, those are their areas of expertise. Obviously this fits the clintons far more than it fits the Trumps. Not to mention what Trump has been accused of, which is getting propaganda help from Russia. Set politics aside and think about Trump before his run for president, would anyone have honestly contended that the Trump family was a crime family? Not that I'm aware of. Feel free to prove me wrong with some old links on this one, but I just don't think anyone contended such things before he invaded DC.

However, a former-FBI agent said: "The Clinton's, that's a crime family basically."
thehill.com...

We all know about the Clinton body count and the Clinton foundation slush fund. Those two things alone make the clintons basically an organized crime family. But lets not get too far off topic here.

Now, what makes peole think that Mueller is actually pursuing clinton, not trump (aside from the fact that the alleged Trump crime doesn't fit too with the expertise of the lawyers)? Well it just so happens that the day before the special counsel was appointed by Rod Rosenstein, guess who met with Donald Trump? If you guessed Robert Mueller, you would be correct.
Here's a news report confirming said meeting: www.cnn.com...

That's odd, trump meets with Mueller, Mueller gets appointed as special counsel the next day?

Then there's the vague order which established the special counsel that specifies no alleged crimes between Trump and Russia, but gives Mueller pretty much free reign over where he takes the investigation.

Then there is the tension between Trump and sessions, why does Trump suddenly dislike sessions? It's been a very long time since sessions recused, months. Plenty of time to get over such a thing. Making this even more weird, Trump went to the NYT to voice his displeasure with sessions. Why not fox? Why not breitbart? Why not rush or hannity? This is odd behavior for Trump, going to "the failing new york times." Well, the theory is that trump wants to distance himself from sessions, as mueller doesn't have the authority to take down the clinton crime family, that will have to be done by the AG. Of course, it would look really bad if trump's first order of business was to go after his political opposonent (even if she was corrupt), but if the evidence just dropped into his AG's lap, he'd have to pursue.

Another aspect of the conspiracy is that the premise of investigating trump is to force the swamp to deify the investigators and their investigations. That way when the investigation turns on them, their slandering of the investigators will ring hollow.

anyway, I'm sure I've left parts of the theory out, but I'll come back and add them later if I get a chance. What do you think ATS?
edit on 26-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I think that you are desperately projecting. We know that Mueller is investigating Trump, that's the whole reason why he was appointed. But you think that he's actually secretly investigating Clinton, simply because you really, really hope he is? NO, sorry, it doesn't work that way.
I really don't understand the degree of Clinton derangement on this site and it is really disappointing that ATS is sinking so low. What next is she going to be blamed for, the assassination of JFK? The Challenger explosion? Shergar? Lord Lucan?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Any comments on the conspiracy theory, or just personal attacks?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Maybe because the Clinton's are ruthless war mongering mass murdering civil war triggering drug racketeering career criminals (with absolutely bonafide corrupt Uranium dealings with Russia).

And so far compared to them Trump is mostly just guilty of being a jerk.

The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire
+
ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East
edit on 26-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Any comments on the conspiracy theory, or just personal attacks?

I did not personally attack you, I merely pointed out that your theory doesn't have a leg to stand on.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Maybe because the Clinton's are ruthless war mongering mass murdering civil war triggering drug racketeering career criminals (with absolutely bonafide corrupt Uranium dealings with Russia).

And so far compared to them Trump is mostly just guilty of being a jerk.

The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire
+
ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East

Oh good grief. You missed out the fact that she was on the grassy gnoll in a time machine after murdering Elvis, flying Lord Lucan to Venus (to destroy all the evidence) and then dropping Shergar into the mouth of the nearest active volcano.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Sure you did.

I think that you are desperately projecting.

And you didn't address a single part of the theory. You simply set up this straw man:

But you think that he's actually secretly investigating Clinton, simply because you really, really hope he is?

So I'll ask again, do you have any comments about the conspiracy, or just personal attacks?
edit on 26-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Come debunk it:

Or are you a miserable pathetic coward?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Sure you did.

I think that you are desperately projecting.

And you didn't address a single part of the theory. You simply set up this straw man:

But you think that he's actually secretly investigating Clinton, simply because you really, really hope he is?

So I'll ask again, do you have any comments about the conspiracy, or just personal attacks?

I still have not personally attacked you. I just don't think that there is a conspiracy. In fact your theory merely baffles me. We know that Mueller is investigating Trump, because everything that has been announced says that very fact. But you, based on vagueness and supposition, have now turned that around and claim that he's actually investigating Clinton. Why?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Come debunk it:

Or are you a miserable pathetic coward?

Ah, so actually the personal attacks are being aimed at me then? Thank you for your link to that thread. It seemed to consist of a lot of drug-related claims with very little in the way of reliable proof, other than links to other sites that make yet more claims. The fact that 99% of the posts on it were by you tells me all that I need to know.
So I'll just raise my eyebrows wearily and roll my eyes.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
@OP:

They are looking into financial crimes, fraud, and organized crime, or at least, those are their areas of expertise. Obviously this fits the clintons far more than it fits the Trumps.

This is the central point of your argument. And it is not a valid one.

Trumps are free of "financial crimes, fraud and organized crime"? Really?

This attack on Mueller was.. very ineffective!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

What exactly has been announced?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Dude you forgot to add Jimmy Hoffa, Vlad the Impaler and Jimmy 2 times.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Here's some reporting on the matter.
edit on 26-7-2017 by AngryCymraeg because: Odd format error

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Dude you forgot to add Jimmy Hoffa, Vlad the Impaler and Jimmy 2 times.

Damn it, I knew that there were some people I'd left off the list!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

All from campaign time or since. Find me a link from before 2015.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Is that necessary? Isn't there enough already?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Absolutely. There is no limit to the smear campaign that the left in this country would run.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Actually that wasn't a personal attack, unless possibly if you choose to own it.

Then its on you.

Which by your rude disposition herein would be warranted I'd say.

I'd prefer you not be a coward and take that gauntlet of truth head on. I'd prefer somebody could debunk it too. Anybody? Can anybody debunk it? Or, I dare say for that piece, is it time you whom dislike it me especially to champion me getting a Pulitzer!?! Or is there something, at least, that you could add to paint those facts in a different light even? So far countless people I've challenged already and no one has dared to even try. Or even scarier than if it's absolutely correct: the whole masses could see it, refuse to acknowledge they did, and still go on championing their party idols as heroes, still set about setting our national politics ablaze with their partisan BS as if they are the winds of righteousness. That prospect is truly terrifying. Yet still i chose to take any of these outcomes head on as a surfer on the tidal wave of truth.

So what do you choose?

edit on 26-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Ok, here you go.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join