It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainstorming the end of the Federal Reserve Bank

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

No worries. Central banking is something I've thought long and hard about. At one time, I even wanted to be an investment banker. But the more I realized the scale of it, the more I realized that I wanted no part in it. I concluded that in order to "fix" the global economic system, a person would have to have the full power of a full fledged emperor. Because I'm positive that a World War would be fought over it & no small time leader is winning that.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
What do you suggest should replace it?

In which ways would the new system be better than the old one?

Best thing would be if it would be interest-free, but where would be the incentive for the people owning the "New Bank" to do so? Because how would they make a living for themselves?

On which basis should a new legal tender be based upon? Gold? Doesn't work, there is not enough gold. GOP? Well, that is the way it is working right now.

If you don't want to change substantiell ways in banking, you would always end up with something looking suspiciously identical to the FED.
Fantazise all you want about "removing", but you have to have a plan about what comes afterwards!

At this point, I'm not too worried about the "replace it with what?" part. I imagine there was a similar discussion 130 years ago: if you want to get rid of slavery, what are you going to replace it with? We worked that out eventually. The main thing is that the Federal Reserve fiat currency system is debt slavery that causes wealth to flow from the bottom to the top and it needs to go.

Whenever someone says there isn't enough gold to go back to a gold standard, my question is how much would be enough? Give me a number. I was watching a documentary earlier. It said that all the gold that we have mined is still above ground and available (unless, of course, we shoot it into space.) Also, the proportion of gold that is currently being produced through mining is on par with the increase in population. If that's true, the there is the same amount of available gold per person as there was 1000 years ago.

But even if there isn't enough gold, what about silver? What about copper or iron? What about aluminum? Aluminum is one of the most abundant elements on Earth. The main thing is to have a form of currency that can't be created by the stroke of a pen or a few clicks on a keyboard. From the banker's point of view, there isn't enough of anything in existence because they use currency devaluation to rob people of their wealth.

I think we could go back to a gold/silver standard, but I'd also accept a copper/aluminum standard.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'd like to ask everyone's indulgence with me in the tardiness of my replies. I will try to catch up. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Here's a link to the story I mentioned earlier. It doesn't have all the details I remember, like the video of the SWAT APC running over a chain link fence when there was an open gate 20 yds. away, but it will give you the broad strokes of the legal parts.

Robert Kahre vs. the IRS and DOJ

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Simple response is that if you are in favor of any sort of debt, than something just as or moreso vile that the FED will remain. Greed seems to be inherent in us humans and it takes some work to absolve yourself of it.

This isn't coming from a holier than thou stance although reading it back it seems like it. I just think it's equally as important to forge new ideas and a different line of thinking if you're talking about disrupting the well thought out machine that is the FED.

I see what you are saying.

Interesting side note: all three Abrahamic religions originally considered usury, the practice of loaning money at interest, to be a sin. The only time Jesus was physically violent was when he was kicking the money changers out of the temple. Over time, the bankers influenced the religions to change their stances on the issue. Jews could lend money to non-Jews at interest, but a Jew couldn't charge interest to another Jew for a loan. I don't know much about the Jewish religion, but I assume that has changed now.

When the Knights Templar were forming the foundations for the modern banking system, usury was still a sin. They still loaned money at interest, they just called it something else and the Catholic Church looked the other way.

I believe the Muslim faith still has a prohibition against usury, but Muslim financial institutions still do it. Like the Templars, they just call it something other than "interest."

Today, the definition of usury has changed from just charging interest to charging interest that is "too high."

---------

I don't really have a problem with a financial institution charging a reasonable fixed rate of interest for a loan. I have a problem with banks creating money that they didn't have to make the loan and things like compound interest. If a bank wants to loan someone $100, they should go to their vault and pull out $100 with the agreement that the person will pay back $110 in a year, or something like that. Simple and straightforward.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

if you have any ideas on how to end the Fed

you can't end the fed or fix any of the industries that Americans are not happy such as Healthcare,insurance,telecommunication,SS,Medicaid,etc until you get the American Public to concentrate on the 1st and most critical issue .

You can't expect the same congressman, MSM,DNC, and GOP that created the problem for the tax payer while benefiting themselves and their lobbyist. You must take care of the conflict of interest first.

We need to clean house on both sides ,tell the DNC and the GOP to go F themselves and then have both republicans and democrats come together to focus solely on

1. Congregational term limits

2. campaign financing reform.

3. Lobbying reform

4. doing away with super-pacs

5. Revolving door between gov't and private sector

6. Transparency

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Focusing on anything else like the Fed and healthcare with a bunch of individuals with conflict of interest is worthless.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

What are your ideas on how to end the fed?

When we study how money is created we learn that money is created our of thin air using various means, the FED has their way of creating money which may or may not be the same or similar to the other ways money is created.

All governments, being the highest level authority in the land and representing the people of the nation, have the inherent right and capacity to create all the money they need for their own uses.

Now, or we need to do is to decide what needs to be done to take down the Fed, and all central banks around the world.

Take down the fed and all the rest will soon follow.

In the US, the highest level of authority is not the Government, it's the Constitution. The Constitution grants only Congress the power to "coin money and regulate the value thereof."

One other idea I had for eliminate the Fed was instead of trying to attack them directly was to go from the bottom up. Once again, you need a significant number of like minded individuals to do this.

We know that the Fed is a cartel of several member banks, so hit each one individually. Start with the largest. Spread the word to divest in that bank. Close all accounts, sell any stocks in that bank, refinance loans to other banks, start a run on the bank, etc. Put them out of business.

Once the #1 bank is gone, start with #2 and repeat.

I'm not sure how that would work out. We may just wind up with one giant bank we can't get rid of, or we might 1000s of smaller banks. But, I'm just spit-balling ideas here.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

We need for Trump or the next president to order congress to write new notes not backed by the fed.

Just like Kennedy did. This time we cant let them kill him.

We got to be willing to take it home.

It will come to that. If any president goes to war with them, we need to back him or her up with larger numbers than can be brought to bear by security forces loyal to the fed.

We should talk about it and send the message that we will only vote for those who will end the fed.

I would make single issue candidates come forward to harp on about this one issue.

Make them all talk about it. Force that conversation until its nausiating and unavoidable.

I think Kennedy's US Notes would have worked, given time. I still have a few of those to show people when I'm trying to explain the Fed. Them problem with those was that you can't finance open ended wars like Vietnam or the War on Terror with something like that. So they will be actively opposed by the Military Industrial Complex and by extension the MSM and most of the government.

Ron Paul was pretty much the type of single issue candidate you mentioned, and you saw how he was treated. He was called racist, he was called crazy, and just about every other name in the book by the media. The media realized their mistake; if they talked about him at all then people would listen just to hear what this crazy racist was saying now. That was no good. Eventually he became "He Who's Name Shall Not Be Mentioned."

I don't think we can count on any help from the government or the media at all on this. I think we need something grass roots

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I just want to say I appreciate your intelligent and well thought out replies to this thread. To try to do you justice, I'm going to take a quick nap, have some dinner, and grab a cup of coffee before I try to reply to the next one.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I believed you when you mentioned it. They take any threat to their power or income seriously.

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: JinMI

Simple response is that if you are in favor of any sort of debt, than something just as or moreso vile that the FED will remain. Greed seems to be inherent in us humans and it takes some work to absolve yourself of it.

This isn't coming from a holier than thou stance although reading it back it seems like it. I just think it's equally as important to forge new ideas and a different line of thinking if you're talking about disrupting the well thought out machine that is the FED.

I believe the Muslim faith still has a prohibition against usury, but Muslim financial institutions still do it. Like the Templars, they just call it something other than "interest."

Yep. In fact, according to the Qur'an, it's not just usury/interest. It says we're prohibited from "riba", which meant something to the effect of "increase/surplus in value" (Qur'an 2:272 through 2:278). Today, people translate that as "usury" or "interest" even though interest is only one form of increase in value. And many Islamic banking systems charge a flat fee as opposed to interest to get around this.

Though to be fair, it also basically says that "trade is not forbidden though riba is" (Qur'an 2:275), which may be why the flat fee is a cost of trade as opposed to riba. To me it sounds like fair trade and bartering are okay, but charging more than something is worth is not okay. But obviously I'm not a banker, nor do I control any financial institutions lol.

I just want to say I appreciate your intelligent and well thought out replies to this thread. To try to do you justice, I'm going to take a quick nap, have some dinner, and grab a cup of coffee before I try to reply to the next one.

No worries. Take your time; I know I talk waaay too much sometimes lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Go to the Boston Fed Reserve Bank publications link.....

There's one named road to roots

That's Greenspan exit plan..... it has the formula for redistribution for after the banks fail......this is planned out to let the central banks hang themselves

I work for the Fed. No it's not. Sorry....

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

What are your ideas on how to end the fed?

When we study how money is created we learn that money is created our of thin air using various means, TextAll governments, being the highest level authority in the land and representing the people of the nation, have the inherent right and capacity to create all the money they need for their own uses.

Now, or we need to do is to decide what needs to be done to take down the Fed, and all central banks around the world.

Take down the fed and all the rest will soon follow.

You can't possibly believe this... lol

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
In the United States there are 7,700 banks, 2,900 of whic are the members, shareholders, owners of the Federal Reserve System. Everyone of these 2,900 banks is a publicly traded joint stock companies, the ownership could be known if someone would be willing to do the meticulous work.
20% of the shares of U.S. banks are held by pension funds of unionized (and non-unionized) government employees. Which one of the beneficiaries of Fed would agree to your disolving it ?

The whole entire pension system is based on government debt and wall street speculation.
70% of J.P. Morgan (not a member of fed) is held by pension funds. The morons of the "occupy" bowel movement should have protested against them teachers, union workers, firemen, who receive monthly cheques from the too big to fail.

question:
why did Representative Lindbergh (and all the progressives) vote for the federal reserve bill as it passed in the House on September 18, 1913 ?

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

We need to separate the government 'economy' from the private economy by ending taxation, the government can print it's own currency interest free because people are now accustomed to using paper money, whereas 100 years ago they used gold or silver as money.

Since 1971 the dollar has really been backed by energy, the petro-dollar, so it makes sense to continue that system backing the currency the government prints with a highly dense energy source, like fusion or thorium. Here's my proposal, I think something like this would work.

4 pronged solution.

1) Congress passes monetary reform act, declares 1 Treasury Note = 1 Federal Reserve Note. Within the reform act TRNs are declared "lawful money" along with the FRN, and gold or silver or whatever people want to use as money.

2) Establish the TRN onto the currency markets and let it float in relation to all other currencies and gold or silver. Then, the markets decide what state currency is worth, not the central banks and their established crony network.

3) Treasury prints greenbacks, non-interest bearing currency to pay all social security, welfare, federal worker pensions, and the rest of government. They also begin to liquidate the national debt denominated in FRNs at some established rate of liquidation, say 2% a year. They can print whatever TRNs are necessary to liquidate the entire debt and then nationalize the paper banking industry.

4) Government constructs thorium nuclear reactors, produces energy and sells into the market priced in treasury notes. So, the power won't be a free market, but it will "back" the printing.

By legalizing all currencies, the government doesn't have to tax any more, they support themselves by printing TRNs and the market prices the value of their currency accordingly then the private economy can use whatever currency it wants, cryptos, gold, silver, even straight up barter.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: JinMI

I've been telling my mates for years to lower debt, sad reality is most run on debt in this country and without it would be screwed.

Personally I'm renting for the next 10 years, I have land near the ocean I own, I will build slowly over the next ten years to avoid borrowing .

Crunching the numbers if all goes well I will be further ahead and with far less stress .

OP, love your work, end the fed.

If it wasn't for debt there would be no money. Of course we need to change this.

The solution is to print debt free money, Eliminate fractional reserve banking, eliminate taxes and let government print money they need to keep economy moving. Lots more to it, but I don't feel like writing a book right now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join