It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainstorming the end of the Federal Reserve Bank

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Their national exchange.....Veritaseum is on the radar now for a Europe Exchange......

a reply to: lightedhype

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

hmmmm, ive never even heard of Veritaseum, but i guess i havent been on slack in a couple weeks and only trade on the alt exchanges like trex. but thanks for the info ill look it up.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

What are your ideas on how to end the fed?

When we study how money is created we learn that money is created our of thin air using various means, the FED has their way of creating money which may or may not be the same or similar to the other ways money is created.

All governments, being the highest level authority in the land and representing the people of the nation, have the inherent right and capacity to create all the money they need for their own uses.

Now, or we need to do is to decide what needs to be done to take down the Fed, and all central banks around the world.

Take down the fed and all the rest will soon follow.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

How do we get more people to think like you do?

I learned by being a complete #up, I had to lose it all to be able to see a different path.

After being somewhat humbled I can now see what is important to me and my children. I had to go to hell and back and I would hope others find an easier path.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

We need for Trump or the next president to order congress to write new notes not backed by the fed.

Just like Kennedy did. This time we cant let them kill him.

We got to be willing to take it home.

It will come to that. If any president goes to war with them, we need to back him or her up with larger numbers than can be brought to bear by security forces loyal to the fed.

We should talk about it and send the message that we will only vote for those who will end the fed.

I would make single issue candidates come forward to harp on about this one issue.

Make them all talk about it. Force that conversation until its nausiating and unavoidable.

edit on 7 26 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

As much as I agree with you, will the climate allow for it? I've never seen people so divided .

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think so. We only need about 15% of the population to get the party started. Once its a national topic, we need leaders to rise who openly denounce both parties. /unite individual groups and meet eachother on this common cause.

Once we are that far, we have to provoke the advocates to get more harsh in their defense.

Then we need to record and account for the real narrative. Let their strength serve us. The more they fight back, the more support we can get.

Think to the Arizona protest. Trumps numbers sky rocketed after that. People saw a common threat.

Think to the treatment of Bernie people. They were at war before Trumps people.

Everyone that is an enemy to the fed must be united in each others common defense.

Its a defense game where you get your enemy to fight in the sky if he is a fish, or in the sea if a bird.

We dont need to attack them. We need them to attack us after we do the legal thing. Then the authority they have is null and void.

edit on 7 26 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

You and I both know the vast majority are the enemy to the fed, however the vast majority are unaware of this and I'm not sure they ever will be.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I was hoping someone would mention greenbacks.
The only problem with greenbacks is that the government still controls them- the under hand dirty dealing would continue.

Try this- GoFundMe a private company. Print ten thousand atsdollars for every man, woman, and child in the country, and mail it to them. (Pick your own name, whatever)
Now at first people would throw them out, trade for a couple bucks, whatever... But for some, the idea would stick.
The currency would likely fail, and in some years become a collectable... But the idea would stick. A common experience for all of the people, it would be talked about. Nobody would forget, and many would understand- a common currency not controlled by the Fed.
It still isn't backed by anything more than faith, but it wouldn't be subject to inflation... Or unfair taxes.

It might at least get the population on board.

On second thought, audit the Fed and make the findings public- that'd be enough to get the population against them. Maybe wait until our new greenbacks are in the mail...

edit on 26-7-2017 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I doubt that anything short of a complete collapse would do the trick, even then they would put a similar system in place afterward.

I've wondered about using foreign currency and then converting it only when dealing with bills that required it. Why not have the government print the money again like back in the day? How about backing the notes with something of actual value other than the GDP or other formulations? Outlaw the use of a private reserve, or open it up to a number of private reserves and give the people their choice of private currencies.

Ultimately we are at the whims of the federal government who is controlled by the puppet masters. Until we the people demand a new government, we are at a complete disadvantage.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Well we could always try what WWII Germany tried: labor backed currency.

Rather than a note being a representation of debt to be paid, a note would represent work performed or goods produced.

www.webofdebt.com...

Just one example. Much better than powers gaining more and more control by doing nothing but letting interest roll in to fatten their wallets and tighten their grip on an entire society.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I've wondered about using foreign currency and then converting it only when dealing with bills that required it.

Almost every other country in the world's currency is also created by a private entity run by the same bankers who control the Fed. Most of them even use the same handful of companies to print their currencies, like "De La Rue" & "Giesecke & Devrient". In other words, it would be like rejecting one Microsoft product in favor of another Microsoft product.

Why not have the government print the money again like back in the day?

What group is powerful enough to implement or enforce that? Wars are fought over central banking & who controls a country's currency. There's no politician or organization with the firepower to push this through.

How about backing the notes with something of actual value other than the GDP or other formulations?

The problem here is that "value" is an arbitrary thing. Back when the USD was backed by gold, gold prices globally were only around $25 an ounce. In fact, the US govt's price for decades was 25 USD in exchange for an ounce of gold. And I want to say around WW2, they stopped allowing citizens to "cash in" 25 USD for an ounce of govt gold, basically only allowing institutional investors and banks to do that. Before the US dropped the gold standard, the price had been been increased to an unsustainable 35 USD per ounce. I say "unsustainable" because institutions all over the world kept cashing out their USDs for physical gold until the US couldn't keep up.

The point I'm making is that there are so many countless trillions of USD in circulation right now that I doubt there's any commodity that could be used to back it. We can't go back to the gold standard without a catastrophic revaluation of our currency, which would devastate every single holder of USDs. And that doesn't include the foreign govts, investors, and institutions that would take massive losses in the value of their USD holdings. Wars have been fought for less.

Outlaw the use of a private reserve, or open it up to a number of private reserves and give the people their choice of private currencies.

Some countries already allow the use of multiple currencies (ironically, the USD is huge w/this). But when some people/businesses only accept one type of currency, and others don't accept that currency, it creates a new problem: exploitation by money changers. Foreign exchange dealers already take a cut from this, but it will only get worse when every citizen has to deal with it.

For instance, suppose that an apartment complex only wants to accept Euros as a way of "sticking it to the Fed". But what if your employer only pays in US Dollars? And what if the local supermarkets choose to use the Mexican Peso or some other private currency? And the toll roads & sales taxes in a State only accept private currencies that are legally licensed by that State? Every time you have to exchange one currency for another, you'd lose value because of the exchange fees. And you'd be stuck with a unusable currency if one of those private currency creators went bankrupt or if you visited a place that doesn't accept that particular currency.

If you ever get bored, look into Zimbabwe's currency catastrophe in the 90s and early 2000s. Sanctions and many other factors pushed their inflation to the point where their currency literally had a 100 trillion dollar denomination/bill (yes, a $100,000,000,000,000 bill). You can buy those online right now for about $60 lol. Now they accept a basket of different global currencies, as well as having a vastly devalued currency.

The point is that currency with no power behind it is just paper. And if businesses and workers aren't willing to accept those private currencies, they're worthless.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Who is going to do this again?

(JFK) He moved in this area on June 4, 1963, by signing executive order 11,110 which called for the issuance of $4,292,893,815 in United States Notes through the U.S. Treasury rather than the traditional Federal Reserve System. That same day, Kennedy signed a bill changing the backing of one-and two-dollar bills from silver to gold, adding strength to the weakened U.S. currency . . . A number of “Kennedy bills” were indeed issued—the author has a five-dollar bill in his possession with the heading “United States Note”—but were quickly withdrawn after Kennedy’s death.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I totally agree with this!

Ultimately we are at the whims of the federal government who is controlled by the puppet masters. Until we the people demand a new government, we are at a complete disadvantage.

They WILL NOT ALLOW .. "US, THE PEOPLE" to rid the FED unless we begin a movement and remove them. There is no other way. I have been trying to figure out a way for years and can't come up with jack...

I will be watching this thread though to see if there are any brilliant minds coming up with a solution besides whats been mentioned thus far.

Once the FED is removed we can begin again.. like a reset.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Does anyone remember back before ISIS was going around committing unspeakable acts, causing the whole of the USA to suddenly have 24/7 coverage of them and how evil they are?

Well, the reason for that sudden change of tone was currency.
They announced that they were going to create a real, gold-backed currency.

The very next day, they became public enemy number one- and I personally suspect that all of the beheadings and whatnot also started right about then.... when our lovely CIA got involved in making them the enemy.

Link

IS asserts that replacing the dollar with gold will push major powers such as China and Russia, who had bought US Treasury bills, to sell these bills, leading to a complete collapse of the US financial system.

An actual currency coming into play at this time could topple not only the US financial ponzi scheme, but similar schemes in many other countries as well. The US dollar is the most widely used currency in the world- collapsing it would directly destroy a half dozen countries, and indirectly cause other fiat currencies to fall apart.

Once the word got out to the average person on how debt based currency actually worked- and what happens when it fails- the game is over. America would grind to a stop overnight- entire cities would likely burn to the ground, and easily a few dozen thousands deaths from lack of supporting infrastructure would occur- and that's assuming our leadership could muster up a way to keep the lights on nation wide.
If they couldn't, things would be a lot worse- and I estimate 1/3 of the population would die in the first six weeks.

Simply shutting down the fed destroys america- but the more we kick this can down the road, the worse it will be when it goes in the gutter. There's simply NO WAY they don't know that- and they must be making a plan.

Unfortunately, that plan won't be an improvement for the working stiff. I'm not old enough to just assume I'll be dead before this becomes my problem- so I think about it a lot.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I agree, there is a reason the petro dollar is so important, and this could be a reason we do not see any other improvement in tech in autos.

I don't know if people understood fractional reserve lending if they would even blink. The system is so ingrained that a shrug is all I am afraid an average worker would give you.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well put, specially these days....

We see that.....major mistake.....

a reply to: seasonal

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

This part of your plan is a no go. The whole point in "legal tender" is that you have to accept that currency as payment for debts. You can place limits on the forms of that currency that you'll accept (such as no pennies, no cash, no denominations over $20, etc), but you'd still have to accept a form of US Dollars as payment (be it a check, a money order, credit cards, etc).

Not exactly. The form of tender for an exchange still has to be agreed upon by both parties.

For instance, if I want to "sell" a car, I could post an ad saying I will accept a boat in exchange. If someones says, "I don't have a boat, but here is cash and you have to take it." I can say, "Take a hike." If I have a store and I put a label on a dozen eggs that says "1 oz. .999 copper" and someone says, "I'll give you $2 for the eggs." I can say "No, the price is one ounce copper bullion." If I have an apartment to rent out I can let someone stay there in exchange for maintenance work. If someone offers X amount of dollars per month I can say no.

In the case of taxation it's not so much an exchange as it is extortion, so the extorter can demand the type of payment from the extortee. The IRS can demand FRNs because they have the proverbial gun to your head; there is no negotiation. So the store owner will still need some FRNs for that, at least.

Of course, the IRS won't be the only problem. We could expect that utility companies, banks, insurance companies, and many others will still require FRNs.

You are right about the "playing with fire" aspect. A particular case comes to my mind, I'll find and post a link to it later. A business owner decided to use US Silver Eagles in lieu of FRNs. Before doing so, he checked with lawyers and the IRS to see if there was any legal reason he couldn't. No problem. Once he successfully implemented his plan, then comes SWAT teams in APCs to shut him down, all over a tax dispute. In court, it was found he broke no law, as he knew when he started the program.

But the message was clear. It doesn't matter if it's legal. If you try to escape FRNs, they will shut you down. They will kill you, they will kill your family, they will kill your associates. If enough people try it, they will change the law to make it illegal.

That should tell you something.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I respect your comments Enlightened Servant. You always have well thought and intelligent things to say which is the case for your reply here. I'm not big on your religious beliefs I will admit, but I respect that and it doesn't keep me from giving your comments serious consideration. Thanks for the reply, just wanted to give you some props for it.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Not exactly. The form of tender for an exchange still has to be agreed upon by both parties.

For instance, if I want to "sell" a car, I could post an ad saying I will accept a boat in exchange. If someones says, "I don't have a boat, but here is cash and you have to take it." I can say, "Take a hike." If I have a store and I put a label on a dozen eggs that says "1 oz. .999 copper" and someone says, "I'll give you $2 for the eggs." I can say "No, the price is one ounce copper bullion." If I have an apartment to rent out I can let someone stay there in exchange for maintenance work. If someone offers X amount of dollars per month I can say no.

True. Though I'm pretty sure there are limits on that.

In the case of taxation it's not so much an exchange as it is extortion, so the extorter can demand the type of payment from the extortee. The IRS can demand FRNs because they have the proverbial gun to your head; there is no negotiation. So the store owner will still need some FRNs for that, at least.

Of course, the IRS won't be the only problem. We could expect that utility companies, banks, insurance companies, and many others will still require FRNs.

This is where I think the meat of the issue is. Even if an entire community's businesses only relied on bartering and other forms of non-cash compensation, the individuals would still have to pay taxes for utilities, bank fees, phone bills, credit card payments, etc with Federal Reserve notes. And the lack of FDRs as compensation would cripple them. Plus, it would only take a single audit in the community to expose the details of what would be seen as a tax avoidance scheme.

There's another angle to this that I think many people are overlooking. Some communities in stereotypically "poor" countries already live like this. A large branch of their family/clan may own 4 or 5 villages and a lot of land, cattle, etc. The individuals go to market every week or so to exchange goods with each other, with livestock usually being the most valuable things.

The vast majority of the things they have are made by their own communities, be it clothing, housing, baskets, pottery, raft/boats for fishing, etc. And virtually all of the food they eat is grown in that community or purchased at the local markets. This system requires virtually no cash and the people don't have to pay things like property taxes, water bills, etc. Because of this system, prices are ridiculously low for everything, and that's assuming you want to use currency instead of bartering to acquire goods & services there.

But guess what happens when they want to buy electronics, imported goods, or goods from one of the major cities (like diesel fuel for portable generators, factory made clothing & goods)? They can't because they literally have no currency. Areas outside of their villages have costs that are more in line with global prices, meaning their nearly cash-free arrangements at home have kept them impoverished by definition. Technically, they still have access to food, land, homes, etc. But in terms of "the ability to purchase modern goods", they're severely lacking because they literally don't have currency and those kinds of retailers don't accept bartering.

That's one reason a lot of those types of families will send some of the oldest males to work in the city or overseas. Because just like your example of the company still needing FRNs for bills & taxes, those families still need some amount of the local currency to pay for the things that their community can't produce. There's an entire industry called "remittances" which is built around this predicament.

You are right about the "playing with fire" aspect.... But the message was clear. It doesn't matter if it's legal. If you try to escape FRNs, they will shut you down. They will kill you, they will kill your family, they will kill your associates. If enough people try it, they will change the law to make it illegal.

That's why I keep emphasizing the power aspect. Currency is big business, possibly the most important business in the modern world. The powerbrokers there have reached such an unprecedented level of power that I think it's not even worth fighting w/them over it. There's virtually no place on Earth that you can go to avoid them if they seriously view you as a threat, and there's no one w/any real power who'd oppose help you. And the underlings of their underlings attack entire countries for smaller offenses. It's just not worth it to me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join