It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: @WhiteHouse Leaker @MCShort45 Resigns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Looks like the new White House Comm-Director Anthony Scaramucci is cleaning up some of the mess in the WH.

Apparently he commented about one individual and the guy quit right away.

Apparently the "leaker", Michael Short was outed a while back.

It's tough to drain a swamp that's been undercover for 20 years.

Who is this guy Scaramucci anyway ?

BUSTED: @WhiteHouse Leaker @MCShort45 Resigns After GotNews Exposé As @Scaramucci Cleans House

White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci announced Tuesday he planned to fire #NeverTrump press secretary senior assistant Michael Short—who GotNews first exposed as a leaker.

Short and deputy director of communications Raj Shah sabotaged a Trump war room by running to the Daily Beast—otherwise known as the resume-laundering service for Conservatism, Inc.—to complain that defending President Donald Trump was a “seemingly impossible task.”

Scaramucci has the authority to clean house. “I’m going to fire everybody… You’re either going to stop leaking or you’re going to be fired,” he told reporters on Tuesday.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Let's just say Short just got short circuited.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well after leaving Goldman Sachs:

SkyBridge Capital In 2005, Scaramucci founded SkyBridge Capital, a global alternative investment firm.[22] Scaramucci was the chairman of the SkyBridge Alternatives “SALT” Conference, launched in 2009 and held in Las Vegas every spring.[23] In May 2014, SkyBridge licensed the rights to Wall Street Week, a financial television news program formerly hosted by Louis Rukeyser on PBS, installing Scaramucci as host. Broadcast rights were transferred to Fox Broadcasting Company in 2016.[24] In 2011, Scaramucci received the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award New York Award in the Financial Services category and[25] in 2016 was ranked #85 in Worth magazine's "Power 100: The 100 Most Powerful People in Global Finance."[26] On January 17, 2017, SkyBridge announced a majority stake sale to RON Transatlantic EG and HNA Capital (U.S.) Holding, a Chinese conglomerate with close ties to China's Communist Party; with the announcement, Scaramucci stepped down from his co-management role and ended his affiliation with SkyBridge and SALT.[27][8]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Scaramucci has the authority to clean house. “I’m going to fire everybody… You’re either going to stop leaking or you’re going to be fired,” he told reporters on Tuesday.

Trump hired Mr Clean. This guy sparkles for the cameras, million dollar smile and profile and says all the right things. Dems are in trouble.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's not enough. These people have undermined the Executive Branch of the US Government. They should be tried for their crimes ... throw the book at them ... and be rid of them forever. Let them serve as examples to everyone who may want to take their places.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Scaramucci = ScareaMuch ? (or ScaraBunch?)
The Dem destruction continues...
Film at 11:00

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Good. I don't know why Trump kept these Never-Trumpers and Democrats around in the first place? I guess he had more hope and faith in D.C. than I do, most of those people are total scumbags who should be fired, and in many cases arrested. Hopefully Trump is done playing patty-cake and trying to placate these officials who are enemies of his agenda. It's time to actually drain the Swamp.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Trump has powerful allies..

He is connected to La Cosa Nostra, Oil Tycoons and powerful Jewish families from NY and NJ

Can't really say I have a problem with the mafia they are more honest than the bankster cabal.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Trump has powerful allies..

He is connected to La Cosa Nostra, Oil Tycoons and powerful Jewish families from NY and NJ

Can't really say I have a problem with the mafia they are more honest than the bankster cabal.

The mafia is definitely more honest than the Democrats.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

According to what Scaramucci told Politico:

Scaramucci said there would be changes in his communications shop — but he was still evaluating the landscape.

"Senior people have gone to the comms people and said, leak this or leak that on this person or that person," Scaramucci said.

What Scaramucci was clearly implying is that the "leakers" are working at the behest of "senior people." Given all the chatter and the sources that came out against Scaramucci immediately (including Breitbart which claims to have been informed that Short was a leaker), it seems that was has really happened here is that Short was probably leaking (or suspected of leaking) for Priebus and he got "outed" by Bannon.

Interestingly Scaramucci was also apparently lamenting that his planned firing of Short was leaked:

"Let's say I'm firing Michael Short today. The fact that you guys know about it before he does really upsets me as a human being and as a Roman Catholic.

Even more interesting is the fact that Scaramucci told Politico early Tuesday morning that he was planning to fire Short which seems to be how Short found out and what prompted his resignation. So it would seem that either a) Scaramucci leaked himself or b) there's still a high level leaker who went to Politico or blabbed to somebody who did.

My guess is that Priebus and Bannon have both been behind leaks and probably Kushner as well. This smells like a Bannon leak to embarrass Priebus.

I don't know what crime you believe these people should be convicted of but I wonder if you'd support it for the senior members of the administration like Bannon and Priebus or just for the low level sucker getting tossed under the bus?

And what crime do you think these folks should be charged with?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

I don't know what happened to the other thread about this, but.........

This is RICH!

Scaramucci is upset about the press leaking his intention to fire Michael Short, when he's the one who told them!

Short’s departure came after White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci told Politico Tuesday morning he planned to fire him over alleged leaks. 

In a bizarre statement to reporters on the West Wing driveway, Scaramucci decried the news of Short’s firing as another leak — even though he revealed the move himself. 

This is the problem with the leaking," Scaramucci said. "This is actually a terrible thing. Let’s say I’m firing Michael Short today. The fact that you guys know about it before he does really upsets me as a human being and as a Roman Catholic."
thehill.com...

At a gaggle with reporters late Tuesday morning, Scaramucci specifically pointed to the report of Short’s possible firing as a reason that leaks need to stop — even though he was reportedly the one who’d told Politico that Short would be fired.

“Let’s say I’m firing Michael Short today. The fact that you guys know about it before he does really upsets me as a human being and as a Roman Catholic,” Scaramucci said. “I should have the opportunity if I have to let somebody go to let the person go in a very humane, dignified way, and then the next thing… is help the person get a job somewhere, OK, because he probably has a family, right? So now you guys are talking about it, it’s not fair. … Here’s the problem with the leaking, why I have to figure out a way to get the leaking to stop, because it hurts people.”
www.wjr.com...

What?

edit on 25-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Good. I don't know why Trump kept these Never-Trumpers and Democrats around in the first place? I guess he had more hope and faith in D.C. than I do, most of those people are total scumbags who should be fired, and in many cases arrested. Hopefully Trump is done playing patty-cake and trying to placate these officials who are enemies of his agenda. It's time to actually drain the Swamp.

Arrested for what?

There's no swamp draining going on. Trump has quite possibly appointed more VIP banksters and filled positions with more lobbyists than any president before.

Steven Mnuchin - Treasury Secretary, former CIO at Goldman Sach's where he worked for 17 years. Also former employee and business partner of none other than George Soros.

Gary Cohn - Director of the White House National Economic Council, former Goldman Sach's COO

Jay Clayton - SEC Chairman, formerly a lawyer for Goldman Sach's, Bear Stearns, Deutsche Bank, UBS, etc.

Keith Noreika - Comptroller of the Currency, former a lawyer in the firm Simpson Thacher & Bartlett where he represented banks like TD Bank which IIRC still has a pending acquisition that will require OCC approval (the firm's client lists also includes Goldman Sach's and all the tech giants).

David Malpass - Trump nominee for undersecretary for international affairs at the Treasury Dept, formerly at Bear Stearns for 15 years, the last 5 or 6 leading up to their collapse as chief economist.

It's no surprise that they've been busily trying to roll back banking regulation.

Hell, even Bannon is a Goldman Sach's alumni. That's a few off the top of my head. Then there are the billionaire oligarchs like DeVos whose millions and millions of political donations are the only explanation for her own appointment.

Draining the swamp? Lmao. The only people who are getting "drained" are those like Sessions who might be asshole swamp creatures in their own right but still have enough self-respect that they can't lower themselves to being the yes men that Trump demands.

You've got to be a special kind of sucker to keep repeating bulls# campaign slogans that Cambridge Analytica tested out and gave Trump to use to manipulate his unwitting followers. And do you really think the absurd nepotism demonstrated by the Crony-in-Chief is the sort of behavior characteristic of "swamp drainers?" You have no evidence of actual "swamp draining" and plenty of evidence to the contrary that you'll continue to ignore.

But every time Trump fires somebody for not being loyal to him above the American people, you'll bleat some nonsense about "draining the swamp."

Ouch.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
Anyone involved with leaking info. ALL of them.

And what crime do you think these folks should be charged with?

Disclosure of classified information.
source

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

There's no swamp draining going on. Trump has quite possibly appointed more VIP banksters and filled positions with more lobbyists than any president before.

I think Trump wants to hire extremely competent and smart people, those on your list fit that bill...who else do you think he should hire?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hopefully he keeps going and finds them all, but it will be a tough task.
As for punishing Short, it depends on what he leaked.. if it was classified information then he should be charged.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I think Trump wants to hire extremely competent and smart people, those on your list fit that bill...who else do you think he should hire?

Minority women who have never achieved anything in life.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Wait, Trump appioint more banksters to higher office than Roosevelt?

When did the Federal Reserve act pass congress and who was in charge?

(hint: I already know)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

a goldman sachs banker the likes of which trump supporters deemed undesirable pre election but post election demand said swamp they wanted drained, to be filled with.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

a goldman sachs banker the likes of which trump supporters deemed undesirable pre election but post election demand said swamp they wanted drained, to be filled with.

So what harm will come from a banker running the Comm ?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Sounds like the leakers didn't know all that.

Or is it you who have it backwards?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join