It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Imam Prays for Allah to ‘Annihilate’ Jews in Public Sermon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
There are militant Christian groups, Jewish groups, Islamic groups, and even atheists!
This isn't a new thing.
Never has been. Never will be.

I'm confused about this. This was near UC Davis and not that far away from Berkeley too. Two very aggressive schools lately with rather large number of students/teachers/locals involved with radical groups such as Antifa and other like groups that want to use real violence to fight racism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, and xenophobia. (their words).

it seems Islamic Center of Davis covers all four areas these groups want to fight against. The Imam said over and over that the Muslims must fight the Jews and Annihilation them down to the very last one. I would think talking genocide that all Muslims must be apart of is rather worst than anything Milo could have said in the total disruption of his lecture...lol

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Halal is a billion dollar industry ...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Umm..No..they are too busy living their lives without being fooled and distracted by religion,because they have the inner strength to not need such a crutch to get through their days.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

What if people like to believe in water, again why does a belief system have to incorporate religion?

I stand by my statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join