It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rent-A-Mob Inc. and the profits of doom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is a really interesting little video, only around ten minutes. I had never heard of Melissa Dykes before, but she's greatly impressed me with her research on this subject. Not sure I agree with all her conclusions, but she's got me most of the way towards them even if I shied at the final fence.

Short version: this is a video about the business of creating civil disturbances for social engineering purposes, and how it has been going on for over 50 years, and how it has been exposed repeatedly and then covered up immediately. I was particularly taken with Ms Dykes' little history of LBJ's "Riots Commission," which I had never heard of before.

See what you think.

edit on 25-7-2017 by audubon because: typo

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Does anyone doubt it.
There are only two sides here, crooks in power and everyone else.
When we stop listening to their propaganda of division, we can end this.
S&F

VF

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I agree with Venatius and the vid. Not familiar with the source but I think her conclusions are sound and reasoned.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Rage Against The Machine, Wake Up, lyrics come to mind...

(Spoken)
'Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential trouble-makers...
...And neutralize them...

It was either about MLK or Malcom X (forget off hand), but Tom Morello has a political science degree from Harvard and this is type of stuff he wrote about in RATM. The kind of activity has been known about for a while.

Welcome to rest of the world!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I think the main reason I have reservations about Ms Dykes' argument is that she illustrates her phenomenon happening today, in recent times, and before that in the late 1960s, and just invites us to believe that there is a continuity between the two. That's a gap of 50 years, and it's left completely empty.

A counter-argument might be that the 1960s were a particularly difficult time for the US in a domestic sense, hence the heavy infiltration by the CIA and FBI, and that crowd-sourced, er, crowds as a commercial enterprise is a recent development. I don't know if this would be accurate.

Also, I think it's a bit odd that - with so much heat and light being generated on the subject - she hasn't addressed the protests that we know are funded by George Soros. I am puzzled about this omission, to be honest.
edit on 26-7-2017 by audubon because: typo

edit on 26-7-2017 by audubon because: typo again

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

That's a gap of 40 years, and it's left completely empty.

Mind the gap in your research.

A counter-argument might be that the 1960s were a particularly difficult time for the US in a domestic sense, hence the heavy infiltration by the CIA and FBI, and that crowd-sourced, er, crowds as a commercial enterprise is a recent development. I don't know if this would be accurate.

It's not.

In Germany we've had OPGladio and the NSU terror series. Not to mention various agent provocateurs in all kinds of political groups, stirring up trouble on demonstrations and meddling with the NPD case in 2003.

And that's just a few examples from the top of my head to get you started.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'm well aware of the various false-flag terrorist campaigns in Europe, thanks, but they are a completely different thing from deliberately-provoked civil disturbances that are the topic of Ms Dykes' research. Your conflation of the two separate ideas indicates a lack of discrimination.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Thanksfor this. Another ATSer put me onto Truthstream Media and I love it. Points up the extent to which so much of the crap we see on MSM is phony baloney, from fake news to fake riots, staged demonstrations. Really points up the futility of voting. We are so being gamed its pathetic.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

a completely different thing

What makes you think that, the job description of an agent provocateur?

The only difference of those "seperate ideas" resides in the scope of operations, at least in my book.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

a completely different thing

What makes you think that, the job description of an agent provocateur?

The only difference of those "seperate ideas" resides in the scope of operations, at least in my book.

I don't have the patience or energy for this, so I'll agree to differ and hopefully someone will have something to add to this discussion that is actually on-topic.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If it worked for the CIA and FBI 50 years ago why wouldn't they continue the practice?
So we had years without any big protests.......so??
It's proven the did it back then and have been doing it lately.
It's now and the future that really matter here and I don't expect anything to change.

top topics

join