It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all ATHEISTS out there.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
To all atheists out there I must be honest, the more I go through life the more I find it hard to go along with you guys. A lot claim to be more wise and more intelligent than those who believe and rely on an ''imaginary being''. Well let me tell you something - you #ing rely on something. Something that is called science.
You believe only science can get us out of this #ing mess. Well here is something that science is already telling you.. even though it has not even discovered 10% of the universe:

All of creation is perfectly created. All of creation is intelligently designed. Nothing is left unchecked and everything lives in symbiosis (except for humans, ironically). We all know about the big bang. It claims that from nothing appeared everything. So, consciousness and intelligence spawned out of... #ing nowhere?

'' Nothing is destroyed, nothing is created, everything is transformed''

That's basic science ffs. And yet you guys still look up on believers? Everywhere you look can see hints and proofs of an ultimate intelligent being. Yet, you still deny that to have such a marvelous and gigantic universe you have got to have a #ing OVERWHELMING power somewhere behind all of it.

I find it disturbing to see how such small human beings permit themselves to jugde such a tremendous work of creation and put man above all. Above nature, above animals and even above God. Just as I speak scientists are actively working to 'perfect creation' through DNA engineering and other #ed up stuff.

We are babies learning to walk in the cosmos and yet we think we can still manipulate reality just as we please.
THAT is insanity, wake up ffs!

P.S: Little proof of total infiniteness.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Into which orifice would you prefer i insert your cookie.....

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Pretty sure Atheists are God's favorite, since they fell for the illusion the in the most hilarious of ways, as if they are not God themselves!

What is truly funny about die hard Atheists is that they are typically rebelling against the Catholic/Islam/Jewish God, which keeps them in the duality of that philosophy.

Exploring their own minds does not seem to be an option, they discount ritual use of psychedelics, ignore what Dimethyltriptimine implies, and laugh off extraordinary states of consciousness as simple "hallucinations".

To the Atheists!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

After profound reflexions, I'll say the original one please.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Atheist Cannot stop you or me from believing in a Creator God. Even Jesus said shake the dust off your feet and keep moving to others whom you can help see the truth.

As for me I believe in God and science, which prove God anyway, give it a chance it does.

If a person is in a dark room, can they create an atom from nothing but mere words, no, they cannot.

edit on 25-7-2017 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The Great White Monkey (all bless the banana) says you can have both god and science.
It isn't supposed to be perfect btw.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

A youtube video to neatly wrap up your theory....I'm convinced!!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I guess at the end of the day is that to respect true love you have to have true free will ...The atheist has every right to access his/hers free will to chose to believe ....peace

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

To all atheists out there I must be honest, the more I go through life the more I find it hard to go along with you guys. A lot claim to be more wise and more intelligent than those who believe and rely on an ''imaginary being''. Well let me tell you something - you #ing rely on something. Something that is called science.
You believe only science can get us out of this #ing mess. Well here is something that science is already telling you.. even though it has not even discovered 10% of the universe:

All of creation is perfectly created. All of creation is intelligently designed. Nothing is left unchecked and everything lives in symbiosis (except for humans, ironically). We all know about the big bang. It claims that from nothing appeared everything. So, consciousness and intelligence spawned out of... #ing nowhere?

'' Nothing is destroyed, nothing is created, everything is transformed''

That's basic science ffs. And yet you guys still look up on believers? Everywhere you look can see hints and proofs of an ultimate intelligent being. Yet, you still deny that to have such a marvelous and gigantic universe you have got to have a #ing OVERWHELMING power somewhere behind all of it.

I find it disturbing to see how such small human beings permit themselves to jugde such a tremendous work of creation and put man above all. Above nature, above animals and even above God. Just as I speak scientists are actively working to 'perfect creation' through DNA engineering and other #ed up stuff.

We are babies learning to walk in the cosmos and yet we think we can still manipulate reality just as we please.
THAT is insanity, wake up ffs!

P.S: Little proof of total infiniteness.
Up to you mate but at least we don't feel we need a crutch to get through each day and that alone justifies being an A, oh and proud of it. not having to live a misguided fools life! Set yourself free from the bondage of ridiculous pie in the sky religion!

Have a better day afterwards.
edit on 25-7-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Oh and the Great White Monkey told me yesterday she is very proud of her creations and wants us to surpass her creation one day.
That's the point.
(May the sun shine on all the blessed leaves of the banana).

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

science is a method of testing hypothesis. ...

not a belief system.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What about those that believe that there is some higher source that let things happen as they created it.

There is a spirituality in everything. People, nature, the universe.

I, for one, do not believe in man's deities .

I do believe that science brings us closer to finding out how everything works in the real world.

I don't think we will ever figure it all out, but just accepting it as it is , is a faith all of it's own with out man's definitions of how things should be.

It is how things just are.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

What type of monkey?

Please, for the love of all things hairy, tell me it's a spider monkey.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Why do I have to defecate if I'm of the divine?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Free will means free to believe or to NOT believe. Leave the Atheists alone. I've never had an Atheist ringing my doorbell trying to push their way into my house to force their beliefs down my throat.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Why do I have to defecate if I'm of the divine?

Because you're a divine compost maker, obviously.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Poop makes the world go round.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The great white monkey is all monkey, all life,you me everything. She just chooses a white monkey because she likes to be cheeky.
Humanity in all we do bad and good is natural to us and how we evolved she has hope but she rolled the dice with us and hopes she can retire when we surpass her creations.
edit on 25-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I learned a long time ago to let people be. While I personally believe in a creative force, God or whatever you wish to label it, I am not going to overly burden myself with someone else's lack of belief or different belief.

My beliefs don't even coincide with many believer's beliefs beyond the belief in a prime cause. So, if I am to burden myself with an athiest's view, should I also burden myself with the believer's view who doesn't believe just as I do as well? See the trap?

With all that being said, I understand where you're coming from, but that's neither here nor there.
edit on 25-7-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

No one knows what happens to us when we die.

No one.

Not a single person.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join