It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imran Awan tried to leave the country and Feds/USCP picked him up at Dulles Airport.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Just for clarity the non WHA anon that called the arrest 3 hours early first claimed that "27th is when it drops. Awan makes it rain" or something to that effect. Then later on claimed the 27th date was never mentioned by them and that the date is all WHA. Someone asked to clarify the contradiction but they never replied.

That's not to say that has to be a contradiction, but without explaining it seems like it. While they did get 2 things right that still kind of bugs a fella.

That was my interpretation but it could be incorrect I admit. I followed that whole post though after it was linked here.

Yeah it is getting confusing with all the imposters circling around. WHA got some very important things right in the past and that leads credibility to his messages though. Unfortunately the shills are out in full force today and trying their best to bury the Awan story. Some people are very worried i can tell you that.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: elementalgrove

No wonder Debbie was desperate enough to threaten a police chief, the writing is on the wall and she and her cohorts are done for!

God damn this is some great news!!

Just made my day!

S&F

Yeah....Debbie is screwed. Now the USCP won't need to have permission to search her computer as they have the suspect in custody.

I would bet we will see the dems pulling out all the tricks to claim those HDD's and computer have national security docs associated with them so they are not going to be allowed access.

Can't wait to see what kind of craziness ensues from this....wonder what the new MSM story to distract will be.

May GOD help us. It could be another False Flag like Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon or worse...9/11 (which is just around the corner).

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Apparently this is the real WHA.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I would really like to know how DWS can hide behind the speech and debate clause of the Constitution in order to obstruct an investigation. The clause doesnt apply.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So no WHA tripcode = Larper?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's what I'm assuming; or whatever you want to call it

Same as around here as of late

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So no WHA tripcode = Larper?

Maybe. They are all vague as hell though. The anon who posted the Awan arrest before it was announced mentioned that he/she is not WHA. I guess time will tell as always.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Isn't it incredible that none of the news networks (save one) are reporting on this story.

The silence is deafening.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

For something as potentially large as this, yes it is

www.theblaze.com...

The Awans worked in 32 House member offices, all Democrats, including the office of Wasserman Schultz and members of the Homeland Security Committee, the Foreign Affairs Committee, and the Intelligence Committee. The tech team also worked in the office of the House Democratic Caucus.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Here we go...

edit on 26-7-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If this is all the real deal, I fully expect to see a massive terrorist attack tomorrow. I place my bet on NY subway.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Apparently this is the real WHA.

Got a link to that thread?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The thread was pretty boring and people kept bitching about the shills. WHA didn't show up for a second message either.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Must put this here also:

More from Rep. Steve King:

They had access to the information on the multiple clients that they had, and that number is nearly a score, as I recall, they would have had access to all the information that came through all those computers in all those offices and access to…all the communications of the foreign affairs committee.

www.breitbart.com...

This is beginning to look like more spying...with links between the Muslim Brotherhood and the DNC.

From the interview:

“I think this could be an enourmous act of treason with a lot of people complicit,” Schilling said in reply.

More from other sources on the arrest and DWS finally firing the guy.
thehill.com...
www.washingtontimes.com...
www.politico.com...
www.foxnews.com...

Whoever is trying to bury this story is having difficulty - the holdouts seem to be CNN, WaPo and NYT - what a surprise.
Mr Awan did, however, write for CNN about Islamaphobia...makes it even more telling they are not reporting this at all.
www.youtube.com...

Oh and here is another surprise - Imran Awan's attorney is a long time Clinton associate...
dailycaller.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

isnt there an excersize sceduled in Rhode island?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Could this be related? There is not enough info for now though.

breaking911.com/breaking-casualties-reported-plane-crashes-busy-i nterstate-utah
edit on 26-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Isn't it incredible that none of the news networks (save one) are reporting on this story.

The silence is deafening.

Fox have picked it up, as have The Hill, Washington Times and Politico...
Obviously CNN are trying to bury it.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

At this point I wonder how much digital evidence still exists? I don't think either side of the aisle would want this case to go too far as it shows how incompetent and corrupt they all are.

The guy who handed over the smashed hard drives that were found in the former home of the Awan brothers was a veteran and handed it over to the FBI. Looks like some data was still salvagable. This is gonna be good.

If I recall correctly they gave the smashed drives from the WTC debris to a German company that managed to salvage the information? They're nearly impossible to destroy apparently.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Abcnews is covering down low on their page

Congresswoman fires It after arrest

On paper, it's still nothing!

It's really sad honestly, the best of the best journalists have no clue
Fake news has destroyed investigative Journalism

Eta

My point is, the tele-readers and studio reporters really have no clue
They are the most brainwashed of all
edit on 26-7-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Edit

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

At this point I wonder how much digital evidence still exists? I don't think either side of the aisle would want this case to go too far as it shows how incompetent and corrupt they all are.

The guy who handed over the smashed hard drives that were found in the former home of the Awan brothers was a veteran and handed it over to the FBI. Looks like some data was still salvagable. This is gonna be good.

If I recall correctly they gave the smashed drives from the WTC debris to a German company that managed to salvage the information? They're nearly impossible to destroy apparently.

According to the Daily Caller the hard drives are being examined by the FBI... I suspect that the information they found is why Awan was arrested.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join