It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imran Awan tried to leave the country and Feds/USCP picked him up at Dulles Airport.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
During Awan arraignment, prosecutor decided to NOT name the TWO people in Pakistan Awan wired the $300K to.
McCabe suppressing.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been brought up in the thread yet or not, but Imran apparently had access to Pelosi's iPad as well....

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
During Awan arraignment, prosecutor decided to NOT name the TWO people in Pakistan Awan wired the $300K to.
McCabe suppressing.

www.youtube.com...

If McCabe is covering something up, this will come out....that or McCabe will suddenly quit or be fired and plead the 5th on anything asked.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

McCabe suppressing.

www.youtube.com...

I think we can all take a wild guess who they were. But this means there are still ongoing investigations, that McCabe is trying to avoid compromising.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Not sure if this has been brought up in the thread yet or not, but Imran apparently had access to Pelosi's iPad as well....

Did you notice that one of the names CC'ed was Seth?

Not sure if this was you know who...

Nvm, I misread someones name.

Disregard
edit on 26-7-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

McCabe suppressing.

www.youtube.com...

If McCabe is covering something up, this will come out....that or McCabe will suddenly quit or be fired and plead the 5th on anything asked.

And in cased you missed it (trumps subterfuge)
He tweeted about McCabe donations

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I expect something big to drop in the next few hours. Trump is riling people up with the Trans bull# so they watch the news and stay glued to social media. Damn this guy is a master mind.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Did you notice that one of the names CC'ed was Seth?

Not sure if this was you know who...

Nvm, I misread someones name.

Disregard

That's Seth Extein. A quick Google search shows him listed as a policy adviser for DWS.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Found this on /pol/. Looks pretty accurate and Natalias surname is apparently Sova btw.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'd like to know what kind of dirt they have on Sander Levin (one of our local reps). But that guy is the quintessential empty suit who's been in Congress forever, with nothing to show for it. I'd be surprised if his computer has anything on it other than Solitaire, Sudoku, and Candy Crush.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Another message from WHA.

Funny, isn't it? All of a sudden...the Russian narrative seems to have vanished from today's headlines. It couldn't be any more conspicuous. They overextended themselves. There will be hell to pay tomorrow, the 27th of July. The first headline should be on Politico by noon at the latest. For the Democrats, it will be all downhill from there. Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What is with the 27th of july date?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Date pointed out for arrests (of high ranking people) to occur according to the person that supposedly announced Imran's arrest three hours before it happened.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

History repeating itself?

French Revolution. Robespierre's Reign of Terror ended 27 July 1794. Robespierre and 21 associates were arrested that night and beheaded on 28 July.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Second WHA just dropped this message. I don't claim any validity btw.

Real WH Anon here. These guys are all larpers. DWS in cuffs early tomorrow. Make some coffee and stay up all night, you don't want to miss it.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Date pointed out for arrests (of high ranking people) to occur according to the person that supposedly announced Imran's arrest three hours before it happened.

Ooooooh, I hope this is legit!

Let's see.... DWS is a sitting congresswoman; she'd need to be impeached & removed before she could be arrested. That won't happen within a day.

Can you imagine how totally ape# things will get if tomorrow they announce that they've made an arrest in the Seth Rich murder?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I had seen that date before with predictions of big things happening that day.
I just wasn't sure if it was only from that particular source or others.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Imran Awan Complaint Docs. (9 pages) HERE:
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Just for clarity the non WHA anon that called the arrest 3 hours early first claimed that "27th is when it drops. Awan makes it rain" or something to that effect. Then later on claimed the 27th date was never mentioned by them and that the date is all WHA. Someone asked to clarify the contradiction but they never replied.

That's not to say that has to be a contradiction, but without explaining it seems like it. While they did get 2 things right that still kind of bugs a fella.

That was my interpretation but it could be incorrect I admit. I followed that whole post though after it was linked here.

edit on 7/26/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Imran Awan Complaint Docs. (9 pages) HERE:
twitter.com...

From a friend

Not sure if legit

boards.4chan.org...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join