It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imran Awan tried to leave the country and Feds/USCP picked him up at Dulles Airport.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Let me guess, they are Muslim, from Pakistan, and had direct access and influence on the chairperson of the DNC. Hillary had Muslim Brotherhood all up in her stuff with her right hand gal. The treasonous treachery is real, and the influence into American politics comes from the real active enemies we trade bullets with, radical Islam, not Russia.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Hopefully McCabe isn't involved....

Yeah, no kidding.

Just read this from the OP links

A Marine Vet renting the home found the drives..

“It was unbelievable. I don’t know where they get off thinking they’re going to sue us for items we have no obligation to hold onto,” he said. Imran came to the house for the items “three to four times,” but the Marine wouldn’t let him enter.

“Their lawyer contacted us today via email and said we owed $350 in late charges and the items he left in the house

edit on 25-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Let me guess, they are Muslim, from Pakistan, and had direct access and influence on the chairperson of the DNC. Hillary had Muslim Brotherhood all up in her stuff with her right hand gal. The treasonous treachery is real, and the influence into American politics comes from the real active enemies we trade bullets with, radical Islam, not Russia.

Said it before and will say it again. Huma could BURY Hillary and pretty much the entire Democrat Party if we ever find out what she knows.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Hopefully McCabe isn't involved....

Yeah, no kidding.

Just read this from the OP links

A Marine Vet renting the home found the drives..

“It was unbelievable. I don’t know where they get off thinking they’re going to sue us for items we have no obligation to hold onto,” he said. Imran came to the house for the items “three to four times,” but the Marine wouldn’t let him enter.

“Their lawyer contacted us today via email and said we owed $350 in late charges and the items he left in the house

guy is not happy. he also added this.

The Marine expressed disgust with the muted reaction, saying “I served in the Marine Corps for 14 years; if I downloaded files to an offsite server, I’m going to prison for a lot of years.”

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My favorite part of all this: search Imran Awan on CNN and you get a single article about Islamophobia. I'm not even sure he'll exist in the morning

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

What a turn of events, appears Imran was trying to take care
of the money end first, then came back for the equipment.

Makes ya wonder if he got tipped off by DWS to leave the county?
She just now fires him. She is a piece of work....

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

He had to know the heat was on. Why else would he have made the rash move of leaving his home, destroying (or trying to destroy) his computer equipment, AND try to leave the country.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Well, they were already on to and monitoring him when he went to the bank to withdraw and wire $300,000 to someone in Pakistan.
They allowed the wire to go through,...probably to track it to it's recipient.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I just hope they look deep into Debbie, she had to have known
long ago, she seems complicit to the extent it points to
her being blackmailed.

That could explain the big dollar salaries these guys were raking in.

edit on 25-7-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Jeezus how the hell is this not the leading news story on every MSM channel? Oh yeah...I forgot.

Thanks OP for posting.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well, they were already on to and monitoring him when he went to the bank to withdraw and wire $300,000 to someone in Pakistan.
They allowed the wire to go through,...probably to track it to it's recipient.

Yep...I am sure they tracked it. It will be interesting to see what they find on the other end.

This guy is screwed....

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Now, I do not want to take the lengths Senator McCarthy took in the 50's regarding communism, but I think this is the type of covert infiltration he was referring to at the time. Today, it seems that the radical ISIS supporters have seriously infiltrated the DNC and the liberal institutions of higher learning.

I hope I am wrong, because this could go very high and get very bad. It does have the potential of the "Red Scare" tactics of the 50's and go completely overboard. However, that said, it also does not mean it should be ignored either.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Kinda crazy with an anon on /pol that called the Awan arrest 3 hours before it actually happened and laid out some other stuff too....

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes I just read this myself about him wiring the money. I'm one my iPad so I'm only going to post the LINK TO THE STORY

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Kinda crazy with an anon on /pol that called the Awan arrest 3 hours before it actually happened and laid out some other stuff too....

Are you able to post a link by chance? I hadn't seen that but would like to.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Now, I do not want to take the lengths Senator McCarthy took in the 50's regarding communism, but I think this is the type of covert infiltration he was referring to at the time. Today, it seems that the radical ISIS supporters have seriously infiltrated the DNC and the liberal institutions of higher learning.

I hope I am wrong, because this could go very high and get very bad. It does have the potential of the "Red Scare" tactics of the 50's and go completely overboard. However, that said, it also does not mean it should be ignored either.

It just means Democrats cannot be trusted to not prostitute the nation away. Hillary and those Dems wanted to win not only so they wouldn't be found out, but to continue the prostitution.

Everything during the Obama years needs to be reexamined with these truths now in the light. Failed military efforts, downed special forces, unmaskings, financial deals, treaties, all of which benefited our enemies and came about by their agents operating in the security and confidence of Democrats in high offices.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I wish the entire F.B.I. wasn't involved. I don't trust them to do anything competently. That is the quickest way to end this whole debacle. All of a sudden the Agency that protected the criminals already is investigating them again? And we think they will do right by us this time?

Everyone can't be on the take at the FBI. There's probably quite a large contingent of honest, good cops.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Are you able to post a link by chance? I hadn't seen that but would like to.

Link

It is in that thread....

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Excellent thankee sai.

Well aint that something..
edit on 7/26/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

I wish the entire F.B.I. wasn't involved. I don't trust them to do anything competently. That is the quickest way to end this whole debacle. All of a sudden the Agency that protected the criminals already is investigating them again? And we think they will do right by us this time?

Everyone can't be on the take at the FBI. There's probably quite a large contingent of honest, good cops.

I sincerely hope you are right, but I will hold out little hope. History has shown us that to expect the FBI to act according to what they claim is a fools errand.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join