It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imran Awan tried to leave the country and Feds/USCP picked him up at Dulles Airport.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

For posterity

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

DWS is definitely going to have to answer for why he was still on payroll until his arrest....likely have to show some documentation of what he's done since he was cut off access to justify being on payroll.

But we know what she and the DNC will say.

RACISM!!!!!!!

They are already starting it.

Here is his lawyer.

Another biography, published on the American University website, says Gowen worked with several other controversial Clinton projects, including The Clinton Global Initiative, The Clinton Foundation, and The Clinton Health Access Initiative.

Shortly after Awan’s arrest, Gowen immediately jumped into the fray and hit the ground running with allegations that Awan was a victim of Islamophobia. He labeled Awan’s arrest as part of “a right-wing media-driven prosecution by a United States Attorney’s Office that wants to prosecute people for working while Muslim"...it's almost as if the words are coming straight from Hillary's mouth.

www.zerohedge.com...

You see, DWS refused to give in to right wing Islamophobic conspiracy theorists and fire this man just because he is Muslim.

He and her are the real victims!!!

In addition, they will argue that judging someone before all of the facts are in is wrong, and therefore she didn't want to punish him by firing him until all of the facts came out.

Interesting that their take on anyone from Russia or that has veer met with Russians is already guilty of something is very counter to that notion.

And don't forget, DWS and the DNC will have the MSM (loving all of these three letter abbreviations!) to push there version that anyone who thinks Awan did anything wrong is a racist.

This will be the play, because its the only play they have, and its worked pretty well for them in the past.

Hopefully, people are starting to see through this crap.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Is there any truth to the rumor that the Assistant US Attorney overseeing the Awan family investigation is Steven Wasserman...DWS's brother?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I think they'll play her off as a clueless idiot...her kind, trusting nature and simple mind taken advantage of by the slick scam artist(s).

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Like many of the cards that the DNC play, they are worn out. Noone is going to fall for that crap apart from people in their own echo chamber. This story is breaking and they don't seem to be able to hold it back - just hoping that the new FBI Director is confirmed soon so he can get to work.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Although George Webb has been reporting this stuff for quite awhile now Cernovich puts the data in a nice quick summary

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Honestly, I think that what is about to come out, or at least what this whole charade of anti-Trump DNC hatred is about is the cheques the DNC wrote that they simply can not cover now.

Think about this: Before Trump won, he had literally NO chance at all of becoming President. Hillary was a shoe-in, a guarantee, an absolute odds-on favourite.

As such I believe that many in the DNC made promises/deals that now need to be honoured but...

They can't actually honour those promises now. So what is hidden in these emails, and all these DNC files, is going to be a hell of a lot of promises that are probably illegal or at least go against the spirit of public office, but would have been easily achieved if Hillary had become President.

So how to fix the problem when powerful people come calling in their favours?

Moral of the story? Don't write cheques...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
Regarding the "smashed" hard drives, while scanning articles on WRH last night (or the night before) I found an article that stated that the hard drives, when recovered, were intact, but that when handed over by the capital / DC police to the FBI were in a damaged state. If true, that in itself should be worthy of a whole new investigation into the chain of evidence and evidence tampering!

I am working tonight but if I get some time I'll see if I can find the report.

Not to deflect because I think you guys are right, but I think this Marine who rented the same apartment had to have ESP to figure out the hard drives were important to the Gov. Either that or he new Awan worked for some one high up either before he moved in or because Awan was doing like Whatzername Schultz as we no her here."Do you know who I work for? You know there will be consequences"!!

edit on 26-7-2017 by Justoneman because: to many the's side by side "the the" looks strange

edit on 26-7-2017 by Justoneman because: forgot "the the" the was supposed to be "to the"

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Interesting oddity...
www.legistorm.com...

There is also a Muhammad A. Awan...who worked for Sen. Joe DonnelLy (D-N)
twitter.com...

George Webb asks if it is Imran's father...or Imran double-dipping under an AKA.

edit on 26-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I believe they had government markings on them.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Britguy
Regarding the "smashed" hard drives, while scanning articles on WRH last night (or the night before) I found an article that stated that the hard drives, when recovered, were intact, but that when handed over by the capital / DC police to the FBI were in a damaged state. If true, that in itself should be worthy of a whole new investigation into the chain of evidence and evidence tampering!

I am working tonight but if I get some time I'll see if I can find the report.

Not to deflect because I think you guys are right, but I think this Marine who rented the same apartment had to have ESP to figure out the hard drives were important to the Gov. Either that or he new Awan worked for some one high up either before he moved in or because Awan was doing like Whatzername Schultz as we no her here."Do you know who I work for? You know there will be consequences"!!

There is nothing to deflect. The Awans tried to get the hard drives back a few times. That's when the Marine got suspicious and called the FBI. I guess they just tried a bunch of bull# excuses to convince him to hand the hard drives over but he didn't believed them.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Found a general timeline from /pol/ I think. As usual the style is irreverent but more or less seems to be correct. Definitely would require some specific searching for honesty but I reckon it is about right...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The attacks on Mr. Awan and his family began as part of a frenzy of anti-Muslim bigotry in the literal heart of our democracy, the House of Representatives. For months, we have had utterly unsupported, outlandish, and slanderous statements targeting Mr. Awan coming not just from the ultra-right-wing “pizzagate” media but from sitting members of Congress.”

Haha his lawyer blames the pizzagate media. It's just like wait who said anything about satanic elitsts operating child trafficking operations out of front businesses. Oh wait...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
e dit on 26-7-2017 by flyingdutchman2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

An observation, Seth Rich began working for the DNC in 2014 and was hired by DWS.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Interesting oddity...
www.legistorm.com...

twitter.com...

George Webb asks if it is Imran's father...or Imran double-dipping under an AKA.

What's really interesting is going on the DC public tax property records site for that area and Alexandria VA and searching for the properties and owners and connections that come up under The Alvi name from the court doc, the addresses that come up searching Imrans email account of [email protected] and the associated names that are found....seems there has been a fairly large scheme going on....another related name has been Mohammed/Muhammed Saleem and there are a few others....the stories related are pretty interesting.

And then there's his cell number listed that also hits on someone that seems to not really exist in DC...John Sacerino, James Creek Pkwy SW, Washington Washington DC, 202-604-7650.

Been looking for this guy most of the day....have yet to find anything on him.

Actually....there are a lot of interesting things that come up searching many names on publicly available tax records for property in DC.....Podesta, Mills, Clinton, Etc....oddly the two I can't find anything on are DSW and Seth Rich....

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
And they just handed the investigation over to Debbie's brother ...... there goes anything being done about this....isnt there something called conflict of interest ? At least in the court that we peasants have to use . guess their legal system doesn't have the same rules as ours ?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think what this will ultimately become is a huge spy network, where Pakistan and China have been receiving classified intel data on India and the US...via congressional democrats in congress and the DNC.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KPBigDaddy
And they just handed the investigation over to Debbie's brother ...... there goes anything being done about this....isnt there something called conflict of interest ? At least in the court that we peasants have to use . guess their legal system doesn't have the same rules as ours ?

Who handed the case over to him, McAbe?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Interesting oddity...
www.legistorm.com...

twitter.com...

What's really interesting is going on the DC public tax property records site for that area and Alexandria VA and searching for the properties and owners and connections that come up under The Alvi name from the court doc, the addresses that come up searching Imrans email account of [email protected] and the associated names that are found....seems there has been a fairly large scheme going on....another related name has been Mohammed/Muhammed Saleem and there are a few others....the stories related are pretty interesting.

And then there's his cell number listed that also hits on someone that seems to not really exist in DC...John Sacerino, James Creek Pkwy SW, Washington Washington DC, 202-604-7650.

Been looking for this guy most of the day....have yet to find anything on him.

Actually....there are a lot of interesting things that come up searching many names on publicly available tax records for property in DC.....Podesta, Mills, Clinton, Etc....oddly the two I can't find anything on are DSW and Seth Rich....

Thank you for your steadfast research

Independent JOURNALISM

Should be FORUM around here, for future news peeps

Why not?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KPBigDaddy

They can't possibly do that without repercussions...that would be one of the biggest conflicts of interest a national security case has ever seen.

If the brother doesnt drop the case it will end hos career too.....assuming he wasn't already involved.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join