It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imran Awan tried to leave the country and Feds/USCP picked him up at Dulles Airport.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: butcherguy

With THOSE figures...it looks more like blackmail than IT services.

Possibly.
I still aim towards an intelligence gathering operation outside the IC, run for people working with and for Obama.

Now you're getting somewhere...

This hole is expansive and the swamp is deep
Shirley there's a drain plug?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: UKTruth

For the most part, nobody working for MSM knows anything about the Pakistani it gang

Nativity is legit here! Why would they?
They report the news and believe it too!

As pointed out earlier - yes the MSM do know this guy. He wrote for CNN.
Regardless, this story has now broken through and an actual arrest has been made of a IT person paid millions by the DNC who had access to DNC emails.... tried to destroy hard drives, and with a very troubling sequence of events involving the person who ran the Clinton campaign.

Yet CNN , WaPo and the NYT seem to be ignoring it.
edit on 26/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

The talking points haven't been written yet. It's a better bet that the DNC is still processing it.

I'm waiting for them to say that DWS accused him of having stolen something, but if he has blackmail, that won't happen. So we'll have to see what angle they work or if they simply try to ignore it.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
CNN finally reporting

edition.cnn.com...

Steering clear of the main story involving DWS continuing to pay these guys after they were barred from the House - and no mention of hard drives recovered...

Surprisingly they have no unnamed sources familiar with the situation to give us more detail...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Wasserman Schultz IT Guy Threatened Kidnappings For Cash, Court Docs Say

dailycaller.com... Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Just look at how democrat congressmen whom have employed Awan & Co. defend and ignore these guys.
They are afraid of them.

FROM the article:

Congressmen have been loathe to address the Awan situation.

Meeks, who employed Hina Alvi, Imran Awan’s wife, claimed the family would not do anything wrong and blamed Islamophobia for the police investigation.

Spokesmen for Democratic Reps. Diana Degette of Colorado; Frederica Wilson of Florida; and Karen Bass, Jackie Speier, Julia Brownley, Pete Aguilar and Ted Lieu of California all refused or ignored requests about what they have done to look for data breaches and whether they have fired the brothers.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
How does Awan,...a guy whom is supposed to now be broke, afford to hire a big-gun Clinton lawyer?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

How does Awan,...a guy whom is supposed to now be broke, afford to hire a big-gun Clinton lawyer?

Great question...DNC paid I'd bet....that or DNC made him do pro bono.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

i think the dems abandoned dws during the campaign
i think the only one with more contagious cooties at that time was d brazille

the dems will not rally to help dws
in fact she would be wise to hire protection

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Chris Gowen, Imran Awan’s lawyer, is a long-time campaigner for former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and a member of an attorney team that brought a fraudulent lawsuit against energy giant Chevron.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So at the time the DNC emails were leaked...KNOWN criminal suspect Imran Awan had the Password for the stolen emails.

Imran Awan — the lead suspect in a criminal probe into breaches of House of Representatives information security systems — possessed the password to an iPad used by then-Democratic National Committee Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz when DNC emails were given to WikiLeaks, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

dailycaller.com... medium=Social

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

i have yet to see the msm put those dots in order

but russia

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Chris Gowen, Imran Awan’s lawyer, is a long-time campaigner for former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and a member of an attorney team that brought a fraudulent lawsuit against energy giant Chevron.

dailycaller.com...

It couldn't possibly be the guy with password, that leaked emails, who has been arrested... 17 intelligence agencies including the coast guard have confirmed that Putin personally ordered it.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Great thread.

BTW, where are all of the Russia fearing anti trumpers on this thread?

I guess they are only concerned about national security when its politically convenient for them.

They're still waiting for their talking points from CNN and Rachel Maddow

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

dailycaller.com...

It couldn't possibly be the guy with password, that leaked emails, who has been arrested... 17 intelligence agencies including the coast guard have confirmed that Putin personally ordered it.

Plot Twist: Awan is actually...

President Vladimir Awanovski of the New Russian Politburo-Democratic Trolling Division.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The talking points haven't been written yet. It's a better bet that the DNC is still processing it.

I'm waiting for them to say that DWS accused him of having stolen something, but if he has blackmail, that won't happen. So we'll have to see what angle they work or if they simply try to ignore it.

Then she'd have to explain why she only fired him yesterday.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

DWS is definitely going to have to answer for why he was still on payroll until his arrest....likely have to show some documentation of what he's done since he was cut off access to justify being on payroll.

This guy had access to almost anything he could want...was even granted access to TS info.

I bet Crowdstrike is $hitting bricks right now. This one arrest and the reports I've seen kills the Russian narrative.
edit on 7/26/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Tucker has a segment on it with Mark Steyn.

And wtf is wrong with the people in gov?

We've known about this since last year, I think.

How does a whole family from pakistan, get employed as IT for the dems and get paid 100k a year each?

And they are in the hole with Hezbollah for a few 100 grand for a "loan" for a used car biz. lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

She waited till she was sure the FBI had something to move on. Lots will be happening right now... calls going in from people high up in the deep state to figure out what their exposure is. I don;t fancy Awan's chances of staying alive.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Tucker has a segment on it with Mark Steyn.

And wtf is wrong with the people in gov?

We've known about this since last year, I think.

How does a whole family from pakistan, get employed as IT for the dems and get paid 100k a year each?

And they are in the hole with Hezbollah for a few 100 grand for a "loan" for a used car biz. lol.

Oh...and the other millions, the 300K he transferred right before his arrest and the 12K his wife had confiscated when she hit the airport....why did they let her go? That another question I'd like answered....if it was to trace her moves after she landed then cool...otherwise she should have been arrested on the spot too.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah but someone on Trumps team talked to a russian.

Why is there no facepalm emoji?!!?

lol.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join