It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imran Awan tried to leave the country and Feds/USCP picked him up at Dulles Airport.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: UKTruth

Abcnews is covering down low on their page

Congresswoman fires It after arrest

On paper, it's still nothing!

It's really sad honestly, the best of the best journalists have no clue
Fake news has destroyed investigative Journalism

Yeah - liberal media desperately trying to hide it - even to the extent their story is DWS positive... i.e. she fired the guy.
Yeah she did.. months after the House already banned them... and AFTER he was arrested.
edit on 26/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

For the most part, nobody working for MSM knows anything about the Pakistani it gang

Nativity is legit here! Why would they?
They report the news and believe it too!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

For the most part, nobody working for MSM knows anything about the Pakistani it gang

Imran Awan wrote articles for CNN.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Imran Awan wrote articles for CNN.

Actually I think it was an (1) article
But...

For the most part ask any news reporter who the Pakistani it gang running the senate intelligence/judiciary accounts

That would and should be breaking news, why isn't it?

It's not fake news

Eta

And thanks for the "old skool" normal banter
edit on 26-7-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Brings me back to b4 fake news

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Great thread.

I have been gone for a while, and this is a very interesting story to come back to.

I have been bit too many times by the "Significant people are going down on this date" claim to believe it before I see it though. But Awan's arrest does feel significant.

BTW, where are all of the Russia fearing anti trumpers on this thread?

I guess they are only concerned about national security when its politically convenient for them.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Good question.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Suspect In House IT Security Probe Also Had Access To DNC Emails

Imran Awan — the lead suspect in a criminal probe into breaches of House of Representatives information security systems — possessed the password to an iPad used by then-Democratic National Committee Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz when DNC emails were given to WikiLeaks, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

Wasserman Schultz resigned the DNC post in the wake of WikiLeaks posting damaging internal emails, blaming the scandal on hacking by Russians.

Imran and his family members, all of whom worked as IT professionals for members of Congress, were banned from the House network Feb. 2, 2017, by the House Sergeant at Arms, but Wasserman Schultz has declined to fire him and circumvented the ban by having him “advise” her office.

WikiLeaks emails show that although Imran was employed by her taxpayer-funded House office, the Florida Democrat’s world — and iPad — mixed DNC, House and campaign business, and that Imran was on call for, and on a first-name basis with, top DNC staff.

Garret Bonosky, deputy director of the DNC, wrote in a May 4, 2016 email: “Amy — I will call you shortly. I have to get this ipad thing figured out. Need to make sure I have her username and password.”

click link for entire article (article is from 3/9/17)

The sound this mess is going to make when it all hits will be deafening...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Good Lord!
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If a story breaks in the mainstream press and no one decides to report on it, does it still make a noise?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If a story breaks in the mainstream press and no one decides to report on it, does it still make a noise?

Even a blind squirrel...

PICKS UP HIS NUTS AND RUNS!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Good Lord!
twitter.com...

Not bad considering that one of them had 'being fired from McDonald's' (linked earlier in this thread) as the last work experience on his resume.
edit on b000000312017-07-26T17:56:46-05:0005America/ChicagoWed, 26 Jul 2017 17:56:46 -0500500000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, it Tweets a lot

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Agreed on all points but for me it's unclear whether the hard drives were found smashed by Taggart or whether they were smashed by someone afterwards. Initial reports seemed to suggest that "hard drives" were found, not "smashed hard drives" No source, I read it somewhere. We shall see.

Also the 4 million was over a period of years (4 years?) On top of that he sold equipment and allegedly over priced it. Me wonders if they are including the overcharged amount or the full amount that the govt paid. Alot of IT gear/phones etc were sold.

4mil makes good headlines. I am waiting for the real details on how that number was derived. Not defending the guy, he obviously has some dirty laundry but whether this rises to the level of espionage remains to be seen

Also, guess who his lawyers worked for? Lawfirm used by Clintons (Link)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

They need IT to
I'm lovin it

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

With THOSE figures...it looks more like blackmail than IT services.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
this is the lead on fox now

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I got the same feeling when they mentioned that many on the payroll were "no show" jobs...

Sounds like hush money...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

I got the same feeling when they mentioned that many on the payroll were "no show" jobs...

Sounds like hush money...

Hush money paid by taxpayers.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Possibly.
I still aim towards an intelligence gathering operation outside the IC, run for people working with and for Obama.

edit on 26/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Great thread.

I have been gone for a while, and this is a very interesting story to come back to.

I have been bit too many times by the "Significant people are going down on this date" claim to believe it before I see it though. But Awan's arrest does feel significant.

I guess they are only concerned about national security when its politically convenient for them.

We have an actual arrest, so I guess it's not the fake news they are used to. Probably still processing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join