It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left's Intimidation of Republicans is Insane and Needs to Stop

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Extreme political views and actions on either side of the fence, those which infringe on the rights of others, are bad. Anything else can be tolerated. The real work comes when you challenge yourself to maintain those values, to tolerate those who behave in ways that annoy you but do not really impact your life or others. Tolerance is not easy.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Edumakated

They all voted NO...

But loved to ADD a #$%% -load of amendments to it...

KINDA seems like they intentionally sabotaged it...

They did.

And thank GOD for that.

And they still voted "NO".

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: Xianb

Fun fact: Protesting is covered under the 1st Amendment. The left has every right to yell as loudly as they want about things that displease them and there is nothing you can do about it.

Can they protest loudly, whenever they want and for as long as they want and disrupt the lives of others?

How about you tell me. What does the 1st Amendment say on the matter?

I don't know, I'm Australian. Maybe you can tell me and also let me know if liberals are protesting at the top of their lungs right outside the bedroom window and of other Americans who are unable to sleep or exist in their homes peacefully - can the protesters be moved to, say, the desert?

What does that have to do with anything? This video is about protesters at government buildings. Congress doesn't vote on bills in their bedchambers you know?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
These current politicains are like little kids and are crazy.Gonna be in a civil war if this stuff continues.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Fun fact: Protesting is covered under the 1st Amendment. The left has every right to yell as loudly as they want about things that displease them and there is nothing you can do about it.

Can they protest loudly, whenever they want and for as long as they want and disrupt the lives of others?

How about you tell me. What does the 1st Amendment say on the matter?

I don't know, I'm Australian. Maybe you can tell me and also let me know if liberals are protesting at the top of their lungs right outside the bedroom window and of other Americans who are unable to sleep or exist in their homes peacefully - can the protesters be moved to, say, the desert?

What does that have to do with anything? This video is about protesters at government buildings. Congress doesn't vote on bills in their bedchambers you know?

It has everything to do with the question because I am not as familiar with the Constitution of the United States of America as I expect that citizens of that nation likely would be.

The claim is that protesters have a right to protest and I merely asked whether or not they can choose to protest anywhere, at any time and for as long as they like.

If you don't read the history of a conversation I'm going to have to tell you to piss off and shut up.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Sorry for your heart trouble - that is a lot to go through. I think you shouldn't have to go through the BS with the payments either, just like you said I would say. Lol!

Good on you for being able to pull yourself up by your bootstraps. In our case, I don't have a million dollars, and if I lose health insurance, my son will no longer be able to be on the transplant list. If he's not on the list, when his heart goes, he dies. SO there's that.

Did you think that maybe, with our government's vast purchasing power, if it were to attempt to lower health costs on our behalf, like large insurance companies do, and Medicare and Medicaid already do, that your surgery wouldn't have cost that much to begin with? That the cost itself is outrageous?

I think so. I also think that, as commendable as it is for you to be able to pay for your bills, in a properly run system with shared costs, you would not have to go through that.

You would have a lot more for yourself and your family.

The costs were spread out, I was in ICU for 5 days before I was stable enough to get into the OR. Then another 3 days in ICU, then 6 more days just there recovering. ICU stays are really expensive. You pay for the experience, I was in Banner Heart Hospital, some of the best on the planet.

The actual surgery itself? I waited for the heart surgeons' bill for 2 weeks at home. $5K. I stood there with my mouth wide open. This guy, a world class heart surgeon, only gets $5K for a bypass surgery? I spent more than that getting my transmission rebuilt on my diesel truck!! And that also included every office visit after the surgery. Needless to say, he was paid off first.

Have you looked into Medi-share? we have been on that insurance almost 3 years now, pretty decent rates, and they actually pay for more than any other insurance I've ever had.

That way you stay off the exchanges for good.

Fred.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Oh my doodness ... did somebody waise their voice in Congress?

LOL ... what a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join