It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left's Intimidation of Republicans is Insane and Needs to Stop

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Xianb

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Xianb

Well, I heard that the vote happened and the Bill passed, with Pence breaking the tie. My question is, those 50 Senators who voted "AYE", did they finally find out what was in the Bill they voted for? Because of last night, none of them did.

Democrats didn't even know what was in Obama Care and they voted for it.

If that statement is based on the quote from Pelosi, it would be incorrect.

Are you sure , I call BS , rhetoric and tripe . Basic tactics from the left
Where do you get your news ? Your State run media ?
Watched it live on TV . In the US . On CSPAN even.
Careful , your ignorance is showing
Cover it up and keep it covered
No one wants to see that sh**

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
So this just happened.

Senate GOP's Obamacare repeal and replace plan fails on procedural vote

A vote to advance Senate Republican leadership's plan to repeal and replace Obamacare failed late Tuesday -- the latest setback in their party's effort to dismantle the 2010 health care law.

After 9:30 p.m. ET, the Senate rejected a motion 43-57 to waive the Budget Act and advance the proposal, known as the Better Care Reconciliation Act (BCRA).

That's gotta hurt!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

WOW!!!

If everyone was just like you this world would be great!

It sucks from so may angles...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If you post your thoughts on the net
Or republicans say they're upset
The lefties will find you, you bet!
They'll treat you like tramps
and throw you in camps and
you never will pay off your debt!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
And, that'st a reply to: AboveBoard
And, that's the argument of every liberal I know. Prove it.

You can't. Look, things will change once the new owners take charge. You will be assimilated resistance is futile.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The problem is that they are trying to force the issue.. repealing it for the sake of it. What happened to getting a job done right? The right job isn't simply to repeal this as quickly as possible. It's not going to implode in the next 90.. 120 days. Fix it.. repeal it.. replace it.. but do it right. Trump is obsessed with killing anything Obama.

You wanna do that? Ok, sure.. your prerogative. But do it RIGHT. Don't just rush it through to say you did it. It's just stupidity.. in 5 or 8 years we'll be in the EXACT same situation because of Trump's overzealous ambition to overthrow anything Obama and replace it with the Trump label.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The US Democratic party is not a party of the Left.

They are a party of the center-right.

The Republicans are a party of the far-right. So of course anything to the left of them looks like 'lefties'.

But in reality, there is no party of the Left in American politics. Never has been.

These folks protesting are not 'lefties'.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Xianb
I was watching this live:

And when these idiots yelled they actually hurt my ears. And started laughing at the same time. I find these protesters Hilarious because this is just to debate. This aint even the vote and you guys are acting like this. This aint Liberal College Campuses where you can kick someone off the stage you dont agree with by violently protesting like this. This is the REAL WORLD. You get violent, you get arrested. Or if you're dumb enough to try and assassinate like the Crazy Bernie Campaign worker you get dead. How in the Hell do these paid Soros protesters not understand that this is a vote to debate?

The Left lost all power. So now they have cute chants making Republicans out to be monsters like "Kill the Bill, Don't Kill Us". So much for Free Speech. And Yes. Debates are part of Free Speech. The Left is the true Deplorables after watching this.

I'm more upset that the Republican leadership are a bunch of eunuchs and geldings... completely afraid to state their position with logic and facts for fear of being disliked.

Pure raw truth is needed...time to spank the left to save them and smack the right to wake up.

Cause we all just want to LIVE.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
We should all strengthen our hearts. This is going to hurt so many poor and working people.

We should massage the evil foolish greedy ones hearts...and we are.

This is going to hurt so many rich and not working people.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

WAIT...woah...wait...

They FLY IN McCain who is dynig of cancer and being TREATED on the taxpayer's dime to VOTE YES to move forward in taking away healthcare from millions.

WOW ...

The GOP/Republicans have hit a new low....

So have YOU had enough yet?

Who cares what the right or left has done...i would say duality time has RUN ITS COURSE.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: windword

'Fake news'? Then blame the dems. They're the ones who said we'll read it after we pass it.

NO.

It was you NEED TO PASS IT to "see" (find out) what BENEFITS once implemented it will have.

FFS. Seriously.

Ok..now i realize just how lost you are.

She said EXACTLY THAT...which also means PASS THIS BS then we will SEE.

And what we saw was a trainwreck of incredible proportions.

What next should we pass so we can SEE what destructive affects it has..or can we get smart and realize it all INSTANTLY like we should.

The time of skullduggery is coming to an end...time to look and see BEFORE..and those who are EPIC FAIL written across their foreheads must sit back and realize they have to properly think things through.

DO IT.

FFS.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

They all voted NO...

But loved to ADD a #$%% -load of amendments to it...

KINDA seems like they intentionally sabotaged it...

They did.

And thank GOD for that.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

They act like someone came into there office and dropped a file down. A file of their whole life in depth and detail.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I'm just curious because I'm not quite sure what your posts are getting at. But, personally, I believe the democrats, left, libtards or whatever the current label is, voters should just let it be. I believe this far right conservatism will fall on its own sword. Then maybe something else better will emerge for all.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Fun fact: Protesting is covered under the 1st Amendment. The left has every right to yell as loudly as they want about things that displease them and there is nothing you can do about it.

The Left lost all power.

Have they really? Then why are you blaming them for the Republicans failing to pass health care overhaul?

So much for Free Speech. And Yes. Debates are part of Free Speech. The Left is the true Deplorables after watching this.

"So much for the right to protest" is what you really should be saying.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: ParasuvO

...personally, I believe the democrats, left, libtards or whatever the current label is, voters should just let it be. I believe this far right conservatism will fall on its own sword. Then maybe something else better will emerge for all.

It only exists as a reaction to the behavior of the "democrats, left, libtards or whatever the current label is". Once they run out of steam there will be less need for the far right conservatism. What will eventually fall on its own sword will be the religious in society who demand compliance to whatever particular deity they've chosen to believe in that month.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
The US Democratic party is not a party of the Left.

They are a party of the center-right.

The Republicans are a party of the far-right. So of course anything to the left of them looks like 'lefties'.

But in reality, there is no party of the Left in American politics. Never has been.

These folks protesting are not 'lefties'.

BS definition of things to readjust. Dems are NOT center right LMAO over hear. They control ZERO branch of elected gov.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Fun fact: Protesting is covered under the 1st Amendment. The left has every right to yell as loudly as they want about things that displease them and there is nothing you can do about it.

Can they protest loudly, whenever they want and for as long as they want and disrupt the lives of others?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

Can they protest loudly, whenever they want and for as long as they want and disrupt the lives of others?

How about you tell me. What does the 1st Amendment say on the matter?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

How about you tell me. What does the 1st Amendment say on the matter?

I don't know, I'm Australian. Maybe you can tell me and also let me know if liberals are protesting at the top of their lungs right outside the bedroom window and of other Americans who are unable to sleep or exist in their homes peacefully - can the protesters be moved to, say, the desert?

They are not being denied their right to protest and the citizens they're disrupting are able to get sleep, go about their daily lives looking after their families and going to work.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join