It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left's Intimidation of Republicans is Insane and Needs to Stop

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: AboveBoard

Point is, millions lost their plans and no one gave a single ####.

Millions lost their doctors that they were told they could keep, and no one gave a single ####.

But now?

BS....Obama was trying to give poor and middle class people some help.....republicans said piss off, we don't give a s**t about you, because you don't have enough money. the republicans don't give a crap whether you live or die....they want them and their wealthy buddies to be the only people that can afford it...screw them....I would tax the livin' s**t out of the wealthy, they have bitched about having to pay high taxes since the 60's, even though their taxes have been cut about 60% since then.....and that's a conservative estimate.....who thinks the wealthy in America are hurting??......and their mantra is WE CREATE JOBS....BS....take a look at any period that they got their taxes cut.....these jobs they promised for decades went overseas, were given to robots, or put into their own pockets, but dumb ass American people keep buying their bulls**t.....they don't give one rat's ass about you, because they do not want to pay another person to work for them, they want to keep all of it to themselves.
THE ONLY REASON you get a job is that the wealthy have no other choice to make profits, than having to hire someone...that's it....companies and employers ARE ALWAYS looking for ways to fire employees so they can earn more profits. I don't know why so many hard working Americans put up with their line of s**t

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Did they promise not to get hurt or sick before the Government thought a Tax on healthcare was a good idea?

It seems to me the option of having no insurance is more important than the practicality or intelligence of the conversation.

It must be a Pride thing.

Because we've already seen how this works without Tax. They close Hospitals and staff less Doctors and only the Rich actually get healthcare.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

No.
The war has already begun,
and it is going to get a lot uglier before it gets any better.
Nice try, though. Pathetic, but nice.
Welcome to the new age.

(Just to clarify, this isn't a US thing, this war is global.)

edit on 25-7-2017 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoneWithHumans

Actually it's a freedom thing.

But I wouldn't expect many here to understand that.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

No, I understand perfectly, you want to pay nothing and skip ER bills because of "Freedom".

Unless you have a better solution than our old one that didn't work because of reason above.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

No, I understand perfectly, you want to pay nothing and skip ER bills because of "Freedom".

Unless you have a better solution than our old one that didn't work because of reason above.

Nice try. But no.

I just want to pay for my bills, not yours.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You will be paying for everyone's when Premiums go up because of skipped ER bills.

Going against the grain on this is giving America major ass splinters though, for the exact-same-result.

edit on 25-7-2017 by DoneWithHumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You will be paying for everyone's when Premiums go up because of skipped ER bills.

Going against the grain on this is giving America major ass splinters though, for the exact-same-result.

Well then, you leftist dumbasses should have listened to Rand Paul a few years ago and we wouldn't be in this sh#t!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

9/10 odds, you end up with no healthcare. I'm a millionaire without sufficient health insurance. Feelsbadman. I can't even imagine others.

I also voted Trump, it doesn't matter he sucks, that raise the bar for what's next time.

Being the guy telling everyone to focus is lame though. Especially when half of you will be speaking about Hillary in 9 months still like it was 'yesterday'.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DoneWithHumans

Ok megabucks.

Whatever.

hahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Actually it's a freedom thing.

But I wouldn't expect many here to understand that.

NO, it's a get sick, sell your house, or if you can't afford it, die.....thing....it's a money...thing

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You are the essentially the literal reincarnation of the ACA key and peele sketch.

But they're such jews I can't link you it.

It has nothing to do with your best interest, it has everything to do with affiliation.

Everyone's best interest is single payer. Unless you're a private insurance salesman.

(Season 4, episode 6, if you can find it.)
edit on 25-7-2017 by DoneWithHumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Face reality, there isn't a person on Earth who has 'never' been sick.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Said the snowflake.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: introvert

Wow. I cannot fathom you actually believe this:

I stand by that statement. You don't have to read every single word to understand what's in it.

If that is the case, I sure hope you don't lose all your life's work because you signed a legal contract without reading it fully and understanding all the clauses and their implications. These bill are written be legal experts. The same profession that invented the "small print" in contracts to hide all the stuff they want, while attempting to convince the signer that it's not important to read it all before signing.

I cannot believe you are truly that naive.

What part of "they have staff that comb through the fine print on these sorts of things" do you not understand?

Do you think a CEO reads ever single contract a company makes? No. They have staff/lawyers that do that and then update the CEO. Same thing happens in government.

They understand what the legislation is designed to do and their staff picks through it in much greater detail.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: AboveBoard

The wealthiest, most powerful country in the world...

Can't even provide basic healthcare for it's own citizens.

#firstworldembarrassment

Because Health care isnt a Right.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Said the snowflake.

Cuse me. Cuse. When was the last time someone tried killing Democrat Lawmakers? The Left has taken this Resist stuff way to far.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Just for snips and giggles let's slip on some facts:

Goldman Sachs estimates that total coverage under the ACA increased by 13 to 14 million last year and may have increased by another 4 million during the first five months of 2015, for a total coverage increase of 17 to 18 million combined. At a top line, this coincides with the figure from RAND, which estimated that there were 22.8 million newly insured people since the launch of the ACA. At the same time, 5.9 million people lost coverage. This comes out to a net gain of 16.9 million lives.

Yeah, people got insurance because they were ordered to by government under penalty if they didn't.

This is me. I was MANDATED by law to buy a horrible plan, and if I didn't I got fined. Btw, the fine was cheaper than the sh*tty health plan they offered.

Point is, why should I be forced to buy something I do not want? I have retirement savings for medical care if I need it. Why should I be forced to buy something I do not want or need to subsidize others?

I swear, freedom is dying in this country.
edit on pm77201717America/Chicago25p07pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

Said the snowflake.

Cuse me. Cuse. When was the last time someone tried killing Democrat Lawmakers? The Left has taken this Resist stuff way to far.

So you generalize the entire "left" over the actions of one crazy #?

Sounds about right.

Carry on.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

Said the snowflake.

So you generalize the entire "left" over the actions of one crazy #?

Sounds about right.

Carry on.

No Im generalizing the Left as loving Terrorists, and illegals by wanting them to come to America without vetting.Did you watch the video? "Kill the Bill, Don't Kill Us". This was to DEBATE, not the vote.

Terrorists love the Left and the Left loves them.The Orlando Terrorist was in the same room as Survivors of the Orlando Shooting were his monster son killed friends and families.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join