It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, a college cracks down on the left’s snowflake fascists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yes. They and many others should have been punished long ago. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
so suspending kids for protesting counts as a victory for far right politics?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler

No, they did more than protest.

They blocked entry to people wanting to attend the event.
They broke through fencing put in place to allow attendees to enter.
They threatened the speaker to the point of them having to decide to perform their speech via tele-presence for fear of their safety.

That is far from protesting, and crosses the line into outright shutting down the free speech of the speaker and threatening (and performing) violence to get their way.

In addition, it violated the rules of the college itself, which clearly state there are punishments for these type of actions.

So, please do not try to minimize their actions to defend them. It is quite disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Nice job on their part!! About time a school acted against these anti-freedom, anti-American law-breakers.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

It's about time.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Good first step, discipline is a long time coming.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
hate speech is not protected from a fist to the face. Fake free speech movement will not be respected until it is free from racist and white nationalist. I see BLM is the only group ignorant racist refer to. LOL. BLM is a queer women group. If thats who you fear , I guess your stupid as you sound when you spew hate.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
hate speech is not protected from a fist to the face. Fake free speech movement will not be respected until it is free from racist and white nationalist. I see BLM is the only group ignorant racist refer to. LOL. BLM is a queer women group. If thats who you fear , I guess your stupid as you sound when you spew hate.

Please expound on who you feel is spewing hate here? I honestly want to have this clarified before I respond.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

Protests are perfectly fine.

However, what these people did was to create such a hateful atmosphere in which the speaker (who was invited to speak by the College) and the people wishing to attend felt so unsafe that they needed to cancel the speaking engagement.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join