It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Trump- You want the rational left's support? Do THIS: JFK to 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
NO secret we are torn here on ATS. I'm a liberal. I'm not a card carrying Clintonite liberal, but I certainly didn't vote Trump. But I think there's a way for us at ATS to come together on POTUS. Its real simple. I've decided for myself, that the only way I'll really believe hes this outsider he claims to be.. The one that's gonna drain the swamp/sewer drain...

It is really simple. The swamp ironically started in a sewer if you ask me.....

The sewer drain at Dealey Plaza. Think its far fetched? Watch this movie below:

What I am saying is this.. President Trump, you will win our hearts over if you pull out the weeds from the stem. Disclosure. Disclosure from JFK to 9/11 to effing aliens. IMO They're all connected anyways. But please POTUS, give me that, and you have won me over. Show me you're actually a patriot and not just a" billionaire". Hell, Trump smelled something fishy along with all of us on 9/11. He outright accused Ted Cruz's father of killing JFK. Follow up man!

Was that Bush at Dealey Plaza all those years ago? Was it him who coordinated a turkey shoot involving 6-8 assassins and one patsy???

All I know is there's one person on the planet who can get to the bottom of it.. possibly. And that's POTUS. Obama didn't... Clinton didn't... Reagan didn't... Carter didn't.... You want to drain the swamp Donny, start with 1963 and work your way up. And you got us.
edit on 25-7-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You know what I like this idea. If this could begin to happen that he has my support no matter his views. To be a true American is to be truthful and not bs around. I would never have voted for anyone running besides Gary Johnson(only because he makes me laugh but he still an moron). They all sucked imo. I like where you took this though. Make ATS great againa reply to: bknapple32

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I would love for him to do this but unfortunately I believe that he would be killed just like JFK. The people behind these things are far too powerful.

link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

MATSGA !!!! Im in.

link   
He can ask and dig all he wants.. It's not like the CIA or whoever is just going to hand over the evidence. I am not saying its impossible, just extremely hard I would guess. Maybe once the current issues settle down a bit, he might have time to actually look into something like this.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

If hes really able to put *his* people in control of these branches and webs... then he has a shot, yes?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I am as anti-Trump as they come.

I think even I might be persuaded to step over to the dark (orange) side if he done this.

Would be incredible and I don't think he will ever do it, but its a interesting idea all the same.

I would like to see some stuff on JFK and UFO's
edit on 25-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

If hes really able to put *his* people in control of these branches and webs... then he has a shot, yes?

Yea anything is possible I suppose. I would like him to look into the UFO stuff as well as 911/JFK.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

"his" people? Trump shows no loyalty to anyone....Sessions one of his first supporters in now being insulted and about to get fired. Trump has no "people"....believe me.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I read ya loud and clear, but with the security clearances he hands out to his family, he may be able to get into the' juicy stuff'. Im trying to make a positive out of what you and I see as negatives

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Agreed, now if only the pope would let me drink from the holy grail then they can count me in aswell.
You know what, if any god cares to make a personal appearance I'll go with whatever religion is on offer no questions asked.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If this is the "rational left", I'd hate to see the irrational left.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Eh hem.... Trying to extend an olive branch over here...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I suppose for an encore he could reveal the whereabouts of the Holy Grail.

Should be but an afternoon's work really...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Eh hem.... Trying to extend an olive branch over here...

By asking for the impossible?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I dont think its all that impossible... If this is the guy all Trump supporters have claimed he is, then I would think this is in his wheel house.

Certainly not impossible for us to rally around as a common cause

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised to see him try. However, surely,OP, you know what would happen. The media would lambast him as a "nut" and much of the left would be all too more than willing to jump on that proverbial bandwagon.

Partisan politics, both right and left, is a HUGE part of the reason why none of what you're asking for is likely to ever be released. Just being frankly honest
edit on 25-7-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

NO secret we are torn here on ATS. I'm a liberal. I'm not a card carrying Clintonite liberal, but I certainly didn't vote Trump. But I think there's a way for us at ATS to come together on POTUS. Its real simple. I've decided for myself, that the only way I'll really believe hes this outsider he claims to be.. The one that's gonna drain the swamp/sewer drain...

It is really simple. The swamp ironically started in a sewer if you ask me.....

The sewer drain at Dealey Plaza. Think its far fetched? Watch this movie below:

Sewer drain to the lower right side of JFKs Limo.....you can see the reactions to the shot from the men standing upon the stairs above the snipers nest....you can SEE SMOKE emanating from the sewer hole....lol.....just remember to LOOK there during EVERY bit of footage you can find.....LMAO.....I immediatly found the smoke from the shot exiting the sewer hole....and there is corroberating testimony from witnesses who smelled gunpoweder where they could not or should not have smelled it....and there is MUCH MUCH more.

Feed it to them OP.....lol....its about time people began putting this together....google and search "funny walking cop in dealy plaza" and see a Communist marching cadence......from a man dressed as a Cop but carrying"A HIGH POWERED RIFLE" ....right across the plaza post-shooting....as he egressed the scene in disguise.....lol.....everyone knows the Dallas PD were NOT carrying high powered rifles....like I said...there is much much more....there were anti-sniper teams fighting to save Kennedy from the Assasins....they only had partial data on where the shooters would be....someone ensured there were multiple teams woring in"cells" oblivious to each other to screw any anti-Coup pro-Kennedy actions. ....in short the beestards "fed" some data to the Pro-Kennedy defenders pre-Coup which led them to focus on some snipers locations while completely missing others.......sooooo....."who" fed this data to the Pro-Kennedy group?

What I am saying is this.. President Trump, you will win our hearts over if you pull out the weeds from the stem. Disclosure. Disclosure from JFK to 9/11 to effing aliens. IMO They're all connected anyways. But please POTUS, give me that, and you have won me over. Show me you're actually a patriot and not just a" billionaire". Hell, Trump smelled something fishy along with all of us on 9/11. He outright accused Ted Cruz's father of killing JFK. Follow up man!

Was that Bush at Dealey Plaza all those years ago? Was it him who coordinated a turkey shoot involving 6-8 assassins and one patsy???

All I know is there's one person on the planet who can get to the bottom of it.. possibly. And that's POTUS. Obama didn't... Clinton didn't... Reagan didn't... Carter didn't.... You want to drain the swamp Donny, start with 1963 and work your way up. And you got us.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoEpic
I would love for him to do this but unfortunately I believe that he would be killed just like JFK. The people behind these things are far too powerful.

Oh I think not......in todays social media world Trump would become a Freedom Martyr with greater impacts than Kennedy exuded if he was taken out for exposing these Humanitarian Terrorists.

The world has never seen a Martyrdom platform as powerfull as todays social media platform is.

IMHO the people behind this ....grunts....are no longer powerfull and will now be sacrificed ,they have been picked off and disenfranchised for a very very long time.....they are loose ends....the baton is being passed to people who can remain behind the scenes with NO CONNECTIONS to the old Cabal.....TPTB are beginning agian....taking the massive fiscal hit....and they are rebuilding fresh from the ground up.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

a reply to: thesaneone

I dont think its all that impossible... If this is the guy all Trump supporters have claimed he is, then I would think this is in his wheel house.

Certainly not impossible for us to rally around as a common cause

You actually think that the intelligence agencies tell the President what is going on? I guess they are supposed to but I suspect he is updated on a need to know basis. Even if he puts in his people it won't matter - information like you are asking for is going to be in the hands of a few people, not sitting around on a server somewhere that many can access. Think about it... you have a great conspiracy or secret that you don;t want to get out... you DON'T leave your exposure to chance based on who gets elected President.

Before disclosure of any event or program, the people who hide these things need to be identified and arrested before they can start destroying evidence... and by people I mean the secret govt that actually runs the country... the one you don't elect. I believe Kennedy was killed because he was trying to uncover who these people were.

That's one of the funny things about the whole Trump/anti-Trump circus... it's a fight over a mascot.
edit on 26/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join