It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nonspecific says it has been a while and is anyone still about that remembers him?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I see the ever present Masonicus still has a hold on the owners and has free range but who else is still about and kicking up feathers?

My CIA chat algorithm was updated in anticipation of your return.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Probably his annoying writing style where he breaks up each sentence as a paragraph and uses full stops too much.

It was actually the hat and your dog. Dead give aways.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: nonspecific

Greetings sir!

Greeting returned Sir!

I hope you are well and the trouble of the past are well behind you now?

All ready for Bloodstock in the near future? Beer packed and jacket polihed in anticpation I hope?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Probably his annoying writing style where he breaks up each sentence as a paragraph and uses full stops too much.

It was actually the hat and your dog. Dead give aways.

I didn't post that until I'd been figured out by a few people first.

And to be honest, I couldn't keep my Adonis looking, chiselled facial features from the good people of ATS.
It wouldn't be fair.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

And to be honest, I couldn't keep my Adonis looking, chiselled facial features from the good people of ATS.
It wouldn't be fair.

I like the dog better.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Indeed my friend, things are in relative readiness.

I have a logistics meeting to attend tomorrow. We have a group of approximately thirteen people, all going up together this year. Therefore, myself and my besty, the two only real veteran festival goers, and dedicated Bloodstockers in the group, are going to be the logistics support officers for the group. Our job is to formulate an entry strategy, which accounts for the physical inadequacies of some of the group members. We have one who has a bad back, another with a relatively recently broken foot bone, and yet another who has some serious muscular fatigue issues, stemming from an injury from some time ago. So we are going to be managing the human resources available, to ensure that everyones kit gets from the queue, to the campsite, without any of the injured parties having to do a great deal. Being the only two with extensive prior experience, knowledge of the site layout, and so on, its up to me and my chum to figure out staging, who is waiting with the kit, where, who is going in first, who is coming back to the staging point to get more kit...

All this stuff needs working out, to ensure that everyone in our group, regardless of physical capacity, has the greatest possible time, and for some, that means having the weekend, without having to carry much weight, so that will be interesting. Also, given that we have the entire greater clan with us this year, we need to do a rough layout sketch of how our specific camping area will be put together.

Lots more to do this year!

edit on 27-7-2017 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well that was specific !

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Now then my good man.

I genuinely hope our paths cross in the future. I'm thinking back to the first Christmas you were in here, that's when we first got acquainted.

Don't be a stranger. Funny, I said that to another fine fellow recently, a man of the monkey persuasion.

We should meet up, it almost happened this year.

In the words of Chris Akabusi (sp?) ",nuff respec'".

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Nice to see the familiar face. I'm sure I'll always be around, in some form...

Cheers bud

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join