It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Team is Imploding over Russia!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Do you understand what proof means? Proof is evidence that cannot be refuted.

Cool I can fly.

now you run away now and prove that I can't...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: allsee4eye

Consensus is not proof.

When the entirety of the most sophisticated and well funded Intelligence community the world has ever know comes out and says that Russia has hacked the DNC then I am going to take their word for it until I see strong evidence that proves otherwise. so far I have not seen anything.

Also the hacking of the DNC is not what I am talking about.

I am asking what you think about Trumps team imploding thanks to the Russia scandal.

The entirety of which is solely basing their guesswork on a piece of hardware not a single one has had access to...

Tell me....how do you conduct an investigation into something that you have no access to investigate? Something that was requested on more than one occasion and denied each time.

The latest reports of how quickly the data was transmitted blow the hack narrative out of the water.....the transfer of information could only have been done locally because of the size of the data and the speed with which it was transferred....

Likely this is why the DNC doesn't want any of our intelligence agencies to have access to the physical server(s).

It blows my mind that nobody pushing all these claims even questions this fact. Same with the Clinton email thing....she decided what to delete on her own with no oversight, and it is reported now that as many as 100K emails were never reported, but still no reaction....

Crowdstrike has been outed for mishandling data before and even shown that plenty of other sources had the ability to add a Russian "footprint" to the server in order to make it appear as such. Even with that added it still doesn't change the fact it was physically impossible for the information to have been transmitted how they claim it was.

This was an inside job, and whether it was Seth Rich, or Wasserman Schultz IT staff, it was done locally from the server itself.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yo Coin, you can't fly..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

He probably resigned due to the pressure of people like you who cannot handle someone either than their own team winning a contest. Day in, day out - finding any sort of thing to fret, argue, or banter over that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

The Russia hoax has been a joke since the beginning. It all started after the DNC servers were hacked. Then they claim Russia hacked them. And now nobody is looking at the information exposed by the hacks, but rather who hacked them. It's mother frigging incredible how this is being flown over to yell at the POTENTIAL perpetrator (which still no evidence proves) instead of looking at what information was exposed. Then the team loses and now it's 24/7 Russia, Russia, Russia!!

If you knew someone who was married, and they were cheating on their wife, and this information was revealed to his wife and the public by an acquaintance... would you chase after this acquaintance in a witch hunt to forever destroy them because they released information that should not have been? Or would you settle down and realize the fact that this husband is an adulterer and not worry about who the harbinger was?

Crying Trump is eventually going to evolve into Crying Wolf, and nobody will ever take it seriously again - just like all of the popular mass movements now with no basis to back them up.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
There is no smoking gun. There is no proof Russia hacked DNC.

Proof is not necessary.

The NSA already knows what everybody does, and what everybody is doing.

They just can't reveal that they know, because they have to keep their sources and methods secret.

So, you can be sure Russia hacked everybody. Those Russians are pretty smart when it comes to computers.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

i think it's poor leadership.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

That day won't come. They're attempting to lynch a man for the crime of winning an election. They're not going to stop and they're not going to succeed. It's going to be a long 4-8 years for them.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Lol, yet they failed to hack the RNC.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
i find it funny how the same people who push this narrative are the same people who have accused of russia being weak, nothing, who pose no threat to the US at all....... BUT NOW all of a sudden they are a master mind genius able to overthrow americas propaganda and democracy with their own propaganda.. now russia is a huge threat!

weird huh?

I think everybody stopped thinking Russia was no real threat anymore when they invaded and annexed half of Crimea and brought Europe to the brink of war.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Painterz

Here let me sum up everyone thoughts when skimming past your post.

MEH.

Why you Give such a # when you're not even American?

Sure, you can respond to my appeal for non-childish mature responses like a giant man-baby. You're entirely free to do so.

But thank you for confirming my opinion of what the average Trump supporter is like.

And people in the rest of the world care about American politics, and I'll try to explain this for you with simple words, because America is one of the worlds superpowers, and what happens in American politics has ripple effects that affect the rest of the world.

You might have heard of the phrase, 'America sneezes and the rest of the world catches a cold'?

This is why we give a ####. Sure, we can't vote in your elections, but American policies affect people outside your borders, in a way that... really only the Chinese are comparable.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

You can keep saying things like "average Trump supporter" as all people do to try and delegitimize any person of influence. Anyone against any team will call the other team retarded, unintelligent, and bigoted.

Like hooligans in the bar fighting over sports and bull#, here we are on ATS calling each other retarded.

The biggest reason Trump is in office is because our mass media decided to lie and twist every word that came out of his mouth. Also his policies were superior to his opponents - but most voters were unconcerned with policy and focused more on character, which is a terrible method to base your voting decisions upon. Just about anyone who disagreed with Trump's candidacy never had one reason against his policies but could only spout out "racist, bigot, orange hair, fat, loud mouth" which are all ad hominem attacks.

Our media is orchestrated to make it seem like we are living in hell right now, so at least take it with a grain of salt. Any research toward our politics - I would suggest watching streams of individuals talking and ignore all the gossip and social media.

The whole world is going to have the same struggle (and has been) that is happening on center stage right now. That struggle will always been for or against the central banking system. Right now people don't see it as that, they see it as: black vs. white, transgender vs. mental damage, SJW and safe spaces versus "fascists"... All these methods are either to divide and conquer, or to homogenize all cultures into one if it succeeds. I suppose the idea would be to prevent future wars by blending everyone together (this would be humanizing the "NWO"). I try to weigh out the pros and cons - the cons being we are forced to go through fighting each other like this and violent paradigm shifts across the world...

Anyways I guess this rant just came off of "average Trump supporter" lol ..... have a great day

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Clinton needs to be investigated otherwise that Russian craze will never cool down.

3 days later ...

Congressional Investigation into the Lynch-Comey-Clinton Scandal Has Begun.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join