It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Team is Imploding over Russia!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What I found however his truly troubling because when we take the time to look at these cases collectively and in the context of current events it seems to be that Trumps entire team could be imploding over Russia. Russia is a like a thread that when pulled then whole team crumbles and right now there seem to be a lot of people pulling at that thread.

The only thing you are missing is evidence they quit over Russia.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

What I found however his truly troubling because when we take the time to look at these cases collectively and in the context of current events it seems to be that Trumps entire team could be imploding over Russia. Russia is a like a thread that when pulled then whole team crumbles and right now there seem to be a lot of people pulling at that thread.

The only thing you are missing is evidence they quit over Russia.

Sorry but why did Flynn quit?

Why did Trump say he fired Comey?

Why did the lawyers quite?

I think you will find that quite a lot of them left over Russia.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Trump is running his administration like a business.

He is giving people a chance, but putting in better choices when possible.

It's pretty much the opposite of previous administrations.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Sorry but why did Flynn quit?

Why did Trump say he fired Comey?

Why did the lawyers quite?

I think you will find that quite a lot of them left over Russia.

Absolutely zero of them left over Russia. Flynn was fired because he lied to Pence. Comey was fired because he wasn't doing a good job. The lawyers quit for various reasons, none of which include Russia.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I see a lot of fear in these responses on both sides.

The only truth is that rich people run everything and the only power the poor has is to essentially lynch them for it.

One at a time.

What an ineffective strategy.

I'll say this, I'd be equally pissed if Trump or Hillary were thrown in jail, they're both hardworking people that have individually donated more to society in general than the constant goon squads of do nothings that pick their next target on the internet or around here.

Trump has created a zillion jobs and Hillary saved children dying from cancer.

Who the hell are you people again?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Flynn was fired because he lied to Pence

About Russia.

Comey was fired because he wasn't doing a good job

Thats not what Trump said though, actually on three occasions he said Comey was doing a good job, he loved him after the October Surprise!.

The lawyers quit for various reasons, none of which include Russia.

As I said in the OP several of them who quit were involved in the Russia scandal.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Flynn was fired because he lied to Pence

About Russia.

Comey was fired because he wasn't doing a good job

Thats not what Trump said though, actually on three occasions he said Comey was doing a good job, he loved him after the October Surprise!.

The lawyers quit for various reasons, none of which include Russia.

As I said in the OP several of them who quit were involved in the Russia scandal.

Being involved in the Russia scandal is a far cry from "The Trump Team is Imploding over Russia", especially when the reasons for their dismissals and retiring have little or nothing to do with Russia.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Again though Russia is a bit of a common thread with a lot of the problems Trump is facing with his staff though.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Again though Russia is a bit of a common thread with a lot of the problems Trump is facing with his staff though.

But by their own admission, it is not the reasons they were fired or retired, or as you say, "imploding".

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

yeah but the point I am making is that when you look at Russia its a common theme that emerges with a lot of these people leaving the administration and those who are still under scrutiny.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There is no smoking gun. There is no proof Russia hacked DNC.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
There is no smoking gun. There is no proof Russia hacked DNC.

you mean apart from pretty much the entire US intelligence community saying otherwise.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

This whole mess is really just hurting us as a nation.

All we need is for Russia to get tired of it and declare war. Strike our overseas bases.

Its being talked about.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

yeah but the point I am making is that when you look at Russia its a common theme that emerges with a lot of these people leaving the administration and those who are still under scrutiny.

Russia is a country. When I look at Russia I see Russia. But the investigation is permeating the news cycle more than it is the administration.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Consensus is not proof. Galileo didn't have a university degree and through a simple experiment proved thousands of years of scientific consensus wrong. Heavier things don't fall faster than lighter things.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I agree.

I think that this will probably lead to Trumps impeachment, I think what is going to happen is that after the Mid-Terms the republicans are going to revolt against Trump when they see how much damage he has done and this will lead to either his impeachment or him resigning form office.

I just hope that by then the damage is not irreversible.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Consensus is not proof.

When the entirety of the most sophisticated and well funded Intelligence community the world has ever know comes out and says that Russia has hacked the DNC then I am going to take their word for it until I see strong evidence that proves otherwise. so far I have not seen anything.

Also the hacking of the DNC is not what I am talking about.

I am asking what you think about Trumps team imploding thanks to the Russia scandal.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Do you understand what proof means? Proof is evidence that cannot be refuted. Even if the president says something, it's not proof, let alone coming from people in the intelligence.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I dont see him being impeached. I see him saying eff it and going after political opponents.

Laws being written to regulate media. Very real grudges by a billionare against less than honest people trying to hurt him.

I will say it, people may even be offed. There is law or strength. One always wins.

Lets hope we can all move forward and onto better things.

Have a good one.

edit on 7 25 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: tadaman

I agree.

I think that this will probably lead to Trumps impeachment, I think what is going to happen is that after the Mid-Terms the republicans are going to revolt against Trump when they see how much damage he has done and this will lead to either his impeachment or him resigning form office.

I just hope that by then the damage is not irreversible.

What damage has been done by him exactly? The only damage is being caused by the intolerant left and their inability to work with Trumps administration to accomplish anything. It's been all over the place with them calling for resistance and whatnot. They are effectively shooting themselves in the foot by not working towards a smooth government operation and continuing with the Russian nonsense that has been proven false time and time again....

Even if Kushner or Jr or whomever DID meet with a Russian lawyer for 15 minutes, what exactly do you think they ironed out for a deal that quick?

The grasping at straws in this witch hunt is so tiring....it keeps moving to so and so had a meeting to the next person had a meeting....and on and on....they still have absolutely nothing evidentiary nor any case of anything actually illegal having occurred....yet wasting millions of our tax dollars and time that they could actually be doing something useful with.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join