It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Team is Imploding over Russia!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No matter how much the left and yourself try to say this is bot about hillary it is about hillary.

The people were so pissed off at politicians like hillary they they dont care who gets elected as long as it not an insider such as the clintons. They dont care even if al capone was the potus that is how desperate and disgusted the people are with politicians like clinton.

The result is trump. Which athe left is equally to blame for him getting elected.

So each time the left keeps bringing up russia and not discussing their worthless dnc candidates i see the left imploding and not the trump administration. So thanks to the left hypocrisy including russia and overlooking their own corruption and scandals i see trump for another 4 years.
edit on 02731America/ChicagoTue, 25 Jul 2017 12:02:33 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

That is a very good question.

It would seem that the lifting of sanctions has been discussed, it would also seem that cooperation on ISIS has also been discussed. I think ideologically Putin and Trump have some things in common, the Russians acknowledged this and ralised that having a ideological ally in the White House would serve them well. There is another possibility that I also find interesting and that is that the Russians believe that Trump will be Americas downfall in someway and saw supporting him as helping him get into power as a way to reduce Americas position in the world.

Its also possible that the Steel Dossier could be correct and that Russia do have leverage over Trump and are just biding their time to use it.

I think the answers to your question though still have to be explored fully. Its a very interesting topic though.

What do you think the reason could be?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Don't give out secrets of the DNC!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Oh, you mean you want us to play along and eat up this nothing burger?

OK.

Nom nom nom.. Russia.. bad bad.. nom nom nom.. get in my belly.. nom nom.. Trump bad.. nom nom nom..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

No matter how much the left and yourself try to say this is bot about hillary it is about hillary.

Its really not about Hilary.

Let me make it very easy for you, if you want to keep discussing Hilary do not expect me to join in that discussion.

This thread is about Trumps team imploding over Russian links, now yes I do acknowledge that remain some ver serious accusations against the Clintons that need to be explored but this thread is not about Clinton its about Trump.

So if you want to keep talking about Hilary, go for it, just don't expect me to converse with you on it, if you want to stay on the topic of Trumps team imploding over Russia then by all means lets have a good discussion about that

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Trump campaign spent 66 million in the 2016 election, a fairly small amount. Even if Russia gave Trump billions of dollars, he didn't spend it.

soooo...Russia bribing our president is fine with you, as long as trump didn't SPEND the bribery money....got it.

So you accuse the president of accepting bribes from a country he's being accused of starting a war with?
That don't sound right.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I think the op is nothing more than a bunch of reaching.

Ok so show me specifically what points in the OP do you disagree with.

There is no point in making these empty statements unless you are going to back them up with something.

What makes you think that actually the Trump team is not imploding over Russia?
edit on 25-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If Trump is so stupid and inept, how has he been able to hide all evidence of collusion with Russia?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This guy right here, he knows the truth.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
If Trump is so stupid and inept, how has he been able to hide all evidence of collusion with Russia?

Has he hid it?

I mean look at everything that is coming out in the media and that is being investigated right now.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

oh, people are tired of it?....oh pooor babies, right-wing snowflake toddlers can't handle the truth...waaaaahhhhhh, stop saying trump is bad.....waaaaahhhh...he's our dictator, and we want to do away with the free press and liberals, and judges, and anyone else that doesn't praise trump eveyday, we don't want him gone, ever.....because of PC...and and... hypocrisy...and and...intolerance...and and...stuff about russia

Hey Jimmy you OK there buddy? Need a hug or something?

Oh wait a minute.. were you trying to mock somebody? I can't really tell because you always sound like this..

link   
F-ing awesome dude you came back with another response. I love it. You really only do 2 responses on a thread, if you could just jump that up to like 10 that would be great.....
Also I wanted to thank you for providing great entertainment to my friends and I. You really do make our day better. And yes I have a mixed group of friends with much different political views accross the board. Btw I think you would make a great comedy show host.a reply to: allsee4eye

link   

The same news that claims they had the shot in the corner pocket for the last year?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You people sure hate Russia.

I guess this is your dream world or something.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

U are not seeing it. The trump team is not imploding cause of russia they are changing, its the dnc that is imploding over russia.

link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
You people sure hate Russia.

I guess this is your dream world or something.

Speculating that I may secretly be wishing for some kind of Nazi utopia is just a personal attack.

How about you tell me specifically where you disagree with me in the OP, what would your counter argument be?

link   

You say implode.
I don't buy it.

Here is a short list that bailed on obama.

www.zerohedge.com...

Did his administration implode?
No, it didn't. Neither will trumps.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The trump team is not imploding cause of russia they are changing,

So would you say they are chaining in response to the Russian allegations?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
Out of curiosity, what was the point of this collusion?

Has America abandoned it's allies in Crimea?
Has America abandoned it's missile defense plans in Europe?
Has America drawn a "line in the sand" in Syria and then backtracked when it was crossed?
Did Trump publically promise "more flexibility" once the election was over?

Has America changed it's stance on Russian policy anywhere in the world?
Has Trump/cohorts removed reduced sanctions against Russia?

What exactly was the "end game" of Putin working to place Trump in office?

to destabilize western democratic societies (or those leaning that way), as he already has done in Poland, and Ukraine and has/is attempting to do in England, france, Italy, Germany, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, the Balkans, etc...and has also aided in getting muslim refugees from Iraq, Syria, northern Africa to flee to Europe by the millions....don't read much, do you

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You say implode.
I don't buy it.

Here is a short list that bailed on obama.

www.zerohedge.com...

Did his administration implode?
No, it didn't. Neither will trumps.

Thats a fair point.

In fact I think if you looked at all administrations over the years you would find a number of resignations and firings.

What I think is interesting about whats been happening with the Trump team is that many of these dismissals have been over the same thing, Russia, they all seem to have happened over a short period of time.

It makes me wonder if there is any historical president for so many senior administration officials having left in the first six months of a presidency in this way?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join