It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Team is Imploding over Russia!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The Show Must Go On!

edit on 25-7-2017 by Lysergic because: I just covfefe all over your blouse soz

link   

I dont like trump and didnt vote for him or the female devil.

However It looks like to me its the dnc that has imploded over russia and their deniability that people are sick of their pc bs,hypocrisy and self righteous intolerance to differing opinions and this whole russia thing.

Here is a tip Hillary was so bad a choice that people didnt and dont care about the russia connection. Plus russia only released dnc first hand information about how hillary cheated with the msm to f over bernie sanders and her conflict of interest with just about everyone including russia.

The only difference between trumps flunky and hillary and the dnc is that hillary and the dnc promoted their worthless or corrupted leaders.

Maybe you need to concentrate on your own house cleanup and focus less on the neighbors yard.

Let the left and the dnc keep up with the russia thing and hypocrisy towards the trump administration and they will be bitching for 8 years versus 4.

edit on 48731America/ChicagoTue, 25 Jul 2017 11:48:39 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
dont care

Then why post?

Also I find it quite disturbing that you don't care about the massive Russia problem hanging over the White House.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The other interesting thing that comes to mind when reading your list here, is the number of American spies/sources/agents or otherwise high ranking Russian sources, who have all wound up dead since Trump came into power.

There does seem to have been a very quiet and efficient purge of many CIA assets inside Russia over the past year.

People have been fired, people have wound up dead...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
I like Russian women. Even if Russia gave Trump billions of dollars, I don't give a d.

well of course you don't care, welcome comrade to Putin's American government.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

However It looks like to me its the dnc that has imploded over russia and their deniability that people are sick of their pc bs,hypocrisy and self righteous intolerance to differing opinions and this whole russia thing.

Here is a tip Hillary was so bad a choice that people didnt and dont care about the russia connection. Plus russia only released dnc first hand information about how hillary cheated with the msm to f over bernie sanders and her conflict of interest with just about everyone including russia.

The only difference between trumps flunky and hillary and the dnc is that hillary and the dnc promoted their worthless or corrupted leaders.

Maybe you need to concentrate on your own house cleanup and focus less on the neighbors yard.

A few points I would make.

Again, and I cannot stress this enough, this is not about Clinton.

Now I do actually agree with quite a bit of what you are saying about her, but the issue being discussed in the OP is not Clinton its Trump.

Secondly, I am not a Hilary supporter, I never have been, I do not have a "house" as you call it in this, I am looking at all of this as a outsider.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

is the number of American spies/sources/agents or otherwise high ranking Russian sources, who have all wound up dead since Trump came into power.

That is not something I have really be aware of or something I looked into all that much when compiling the information for this thread however it is something I would be interested in finding out more so if you could provide some links to it I would appreciate the info.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Seems cnn is the only place other than here to see the word Russian. I thought it was over but keep beating it.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Seems cnn is the only place other than here to see the word Russian. I thought it was over but keep beating it.

They are holding a congressional inquiry over it and there is a ongoing FBI investigation.

I don't think its just CNN and me that are talking about this.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
These dead horses have been beaten to dust.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Also, can the Trump supporters PLEASE come up with better intelligent rejoinders than the pathetic collection on display in this thread? I mean, really:

"Clinton needs to be investigated"

Well, that's not what we're talking about. And Clinton has been investigated at least 5 times. Maybe she needs investigated again, maybe she doesn't. But it doesn't matter because that has absolutely no bearing on any of this.

"I like Russian women. Even if Russia gave Trump billions of dollars, I don't give a d."

So it's okay if Trump is a Russian agent because Russian women are pretty?!?

Leave Hilary Alone Video.

Again, this has nothing to do with Hilary, why do you keep bringing her up?

"ZzzZzZzZZzzzzz...."

A tremendously intelligent rejoinder, bravo sir.

"dont care"

That's nice.

Weird picture captioned RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

I just don't even know what you're trying to communicate with that?

I mean, look, I know not everybody who supports Trump is stupid. That's clearly not the case. But with some of this stuff, guys, you're not doing your position the world of good, you know?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
These dead horses have been beaten to dust.

Do you have anything to say other than that, anything I don't know, relating to the OP.

So far all I have seen in denial, none of the Trump supporters so far seem willing to discuss the OP

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, what was the point of this collusion?

Has America abandoned it's allies in Crimea?
Has America abandoned it's missile defense plans in Europe?
Has America drawn a "line in the sand" in Syria and then backtracked when it was crossed?
Did Trump publically promise "more flexibility" once the election was over?

Has America changed it's stance on Russian policy anywhere in the world?
Has Trump/cohorts removed reduced sanctions against Russia?

What exactly was the "end game" of Putin working to place Trump in office?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Trump campaign spent 66 million in the 2016 election, a fairly small amount. Even if Russia gave Trump billions of dollars, he didn't spend it.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Let the left and the dnc keep up with the russia thing and hypocrisy towards the trump administration and they will be bitching for 8 years versus 4.

oh, people are tired of it?....oh pooor babies, right-wing snowflake toddlers can't handle the truth...waaaaahhhhhh, stop saying trump is bad.....waaaaahhhh...he's our dictator, and we want to do away with the free press and liberals, and judges, and anyone else that doesn't praise trump eveyday, we don't want him gone, ever.....because of PC...and and... hypocrisy...and and...intolerance...and and...stuff about russia

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I think the op is nothing more than a bunch of reaching.
Just options and wishful thinking.

When anything of substance actually pops up I will happily discuss those issues. Until then, just more dead horse beating.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Here let me sum up everyone thoughts when skimming past your post.

MEH.

Why you Give such a # when you're not even American?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I did get a White House spokesman to answer these allegations.

Here's a short gif of what he said.

You nailed it!

link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Trump campaign spent 66 million in the 2016 election, a fairly small amount. Even if Russia gave Trump billions of dollars, he didn't spend it.

soooo...Russia bribing our president is fine with you, as long as trump didn't SPEND the bribery money....got it.

link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You say it with a JOKING TONE...

But it's VERY close to the truth.

Cult 45 members are indoctrinated with hyper partisian identity politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join