It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Boy Scouts speech broke with 80 years of presidential tradition

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

History will not be kind. Grandkids will have to explain away their Trump supporting grandparents someday.

Yep and that's just internally, this presidency is going change the very fabric reality, I'm not sure the U.S will ever be viewed in the same way ever again. You guys will literally never live down the orange buffoon.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I could have probably worded that a little better, I'm not blaming the scouts I'm blaming those in power that do this things.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm afraid of that, too, most of all. He isn't us. By this, I swear.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

What's hilarious is how little trump, "the narcissist," uses the word I. Especially when compared to his predecessor.

Think about it... Obama did school, then community organizer whatever the hell that is. Then he got Soros backing to become a wet behind the ear Senator, then President.

Obama was all about the I, I remember when he told a room full of experts/professionals that he was better at their jobs then they were...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You should try community organizer. It's good work. Helping those around you. The potentials realized. Good stuff. Well worth the time to understand first-hand. Bravo.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I could have probably worded that a little better, I'm not blaming the scouts I'm blaming those in power that do this things.

I understand. It just seems the adults are ruining youth for kids. Kids seem to overlook much of whats get adults so upset.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So there you have our President. A man his supporters claim is an alpha male and yet is clearly so insecure with himself he has to campaign for a job he already has to a crowd where the majority aren't even eligible to vote.

Trump is the first President that never held a government or military high ranking job before, so get over it...he will be very different than all others...lol

When will you cultists stop saying "get over it"? You're not 12. It's not as simple as just getting over it. As evidenced by the Right for Obama's entire 8 years, despite him being a genuinely decent person. Donnie is a vile narcissist so obviously people are going to call him out.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You're just jaded that the kids are alt-right.
www.buzzfeed.com...
edit on 26-7-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

So there you have our President. A man his supporters claim is an alpha male and yet is clearly so insecure with himself he has to campaign for a job he already has to a crowd where the majority aren't even eligible to vote.

Trump is the first President that never held a government or military high ranking job before, so get over it...he will be very different than all others...lol

You mean he has been living and working in the real world all his life?

Wow, that IS different!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Many adults are kids, I mean by that they were raised by parents that are extremely immature and have taken it into the adult world.

Like generational welfare it is a problem.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Until different is detrimental (sucks),
which his different does.
Unfortunately, for all of us.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Generational wealth is a problem too, but there isn't much casting about, about that. Income inequality is out of whack. People are hurting.
Innovation, daring to dream, building it-and they did come. That is America. Not this. Not this Soviet submissive.
Together, as equals. There is room for all, and more, if you look beyond the closest star.
It's always closer than we think.
Be well, and keep doing good things. We'll get there, together. Even though the road is filled with potholes and horrible speeches to scouts.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Absolutely it is, in fact generational wealth is a major player if not the biggest contributor to this whole mess.

Unless there is change in the next decade or so, the poor will take down the herichy, they have in the past and they will again.

Those hoarding the money have a choice, either share or risk losing it all. Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Real world? yeah okay lol.
Excuse me while I poop in my golden toilet.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

C'mon silly..everyone in the real world inherits a few hundred mill.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Wouldn't the Presidential speech tradition have been broken when Obama declined to speak in 2013?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Girl Scouts of America reaction:
They put a restraint order against Trump!! He's not allowed within 300 feet of their gatherings.

www.newyorker.com...

a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Elderlight
NVM
edit on 26-7-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elderlight
Girl Scouts of America reaction:
They put a restraint order against Trump!! He's not allowed within 300 feet of their gatherings.

www.newyorker.com...

a reply to: Sillyolme

Erm, that is a satirical article.

As for the speech. great to start teaching kids to ignore the media and help them understand it's fake news.
edit on 26/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Lord Baden Powell will be turning in his grave.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join