It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Trump Can Change The Narrative A Be Remembered As A Great President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

A way I think Trump could change the news cycle and maybe write himself into the history books as one of the most important presidents in history

First, Trump has to fail. Then, his people have to desert him. Then, he finds God. And Finally, he returns miraculously with great solutions and answers to all the big problems in the world, and ends up the Greatest President America ever had, to the astonishment of all, and to the bewilderment of all who deserted him.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Flatfish

61 years of being a numpty. Congratulations, you've done well to live that long.

Your previous "blah, blah, blah" response and this post I quoted above are clear examples of someone who lacks both the wit and the intellectual ability to intelligently respond in a debate and you have the gall to call me "numpty?"

Give me a break!

I may only have a high school education formally, but I'll put my life experience up against your perceived intellect in any debate, any day of the week and on any subject.

My dreary replies are because every time you post, you're just hitting Trump in the back of the head with a spiked bat.

It got old after reading only two of your posts.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think he needs to stop speaking in public, it just shows little he actually knows about anything and that he is a habitual liar.

Angry parents pull their kids from Boy Scouts after Trump’s vindictive, creepy speech

This guy does not understand boundaries.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: justagod

I've just watched that speech. What exactly was disgusting about it?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

a reply to: Flatfish

61 years of being a numpty. Congratulations, you've done well to live that long.

Your previous "blah, blah, blah" response and this post I quoted above are clear examples of someone who lacks both the wit and the intellectual ability to intelligently respond in a debate and you have the gall to call me "numpty?"

Give me a break!

I may only have a high school education formally, but I'll put my life experience up against your perceived intellect in any debate, any day of the week and on any subject.

My dreary replies are because every time you post, you're just hitting Trump in the back of the head with a spiked bat.

It got old after reading only two of your posts.

I never hit Trump in the head with anything. I am however hitting his supporters with the unvarnished truth about him and his presidency.

I know your first instincts are to reject, deflect, lie, deny, excuse and/or label as "Fake News, but none of that changes the truth.

Truth is, you people elected a bonafide nut-job to serve as our POTUS and now you want to try to make him "Great."

Good luck with that!

edit on 25-7-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

An MASSIVE across the board tax cut would SEAL his 2020 re-election. So much good would come from that one simple action! Too many to list here.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BWAHAHAHA..

That won't get businesses to pay more..

So it won't effect anything resembling a large chunk of the population..

They prob kill the obama care subsidies now, that's a few million PLUS all their family members..

Why y'all buy into trickle down economics I will never know..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join