It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Trump Can Change The Narrative A Be Remembered As A Great President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I was on my first ever holiday abroad when Russia tested a multi-warhead ICBM, must have been the RS-24 Yars. In response to missile shield technology being placed in Poland and other countries in close proximity to Russia.

10 years before that the world was working towards nuclear disarmament. The 21st century many thought would be a one without nuclear armaments.

The fact that ALL the nuclear powers are working hard on delivery systems, defence systems and other aspects of nuclear technology tells me that no leader on this planet can stop this. Not any time soon.

The UK are building nuclear armed submarines into at least 2030, the Russians will keep designing and building better and more effective missiles... I'll not list all the work of all the nations but let's just say the ball is rolling and it's got momentum and extreme amounts of wealth is kicking it.

I wouldn't have wasted a euro back when I watched the news on a sunny beach in Spain on the odds either, back when I was a kid.

It's insane the amount of money spent on "keeping us safe" when in reality it's the very thing that threatens us most.

Imagine if that money was spent on space exploration...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
(((The necessity of needing to launch a pre-emptive strike ????
To many presidents have said these words .
Pre-emptive ( nuk them first ? well now if you had even a chance of keep ww 3 from being you just blew it .)
why is it The US is teh one saying pre-emptive ? Kim just says attack me ill attack you .
And says I got what i need to do it .
we on teh otehr hand are constantly saying pre-empt ( insurt country name here ( not just kim )
frankly teh most Unstable nukler power of the planet is not kim but The US .
frankly anyone having them is slap crazy your not just killing them your killing your self and then say lets per-empt ?
the human race is insane .

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Pretty much any you dice it, 45% of the voters will hate him, and continue 4 years of obstructionism. They will cut off their nose to spite their face. I think by the end we will find that President Trump wants no more of that petulant childish population, and it will be a great loss. Sure if the law man steps into the den of thieves, he will be hated. But the hate of thieves should be paramount. Unfortunately we are surrounded by people with little or no moral compass. And it's a substantial amount of the country. If were lucky, maybe he will do another term.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Trump as hopeless as he is will always be the greates
He defeated Hilary Clinton and that makes him the best president ever

Now if he has her locked up, greatest world leader ever😛

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Any nation with a submarine capable of launching a nuclear-armed missile are into the pre-emptive strike game, whether they brag about it or not.

So that's pretty much all the nuclear powers, French, British, Russian, American, Chinese. Whilst India has worked on them the last 15 years with vessels in production, Pakistan is working on them too.

It's not just the US, in ten years time we might just have other nations that'll become nuclear armed, with access and capability of the "pre-emptive" strike Aka multi stage ICBMs and/or Submarines with nuclear arms aboard.

Nations to watch are Saudi Arabia (depending on Iran) South Korea and maybe Japan.

Oooh, I forgot to mention Israel.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Then the right wing GOP and dems revolt..

Plus I don't think he has anywhere near that power over the budget.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

I think broad sweeping nuclear policy that makes it harder to blow ourselves up trumps everything else..

It trumps Russian collusion..

It trumps money launding..

It trumps healthcare..

It trumps America...

That is playing for the species..

You can't eliminate it..

But you can fill a couple glaring holes.
edit on 25-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Me to registering to it now and it soured the post lol.

Maybe have it an official position like speaker of the house??

Really it wouldn't stop a nuclear attack everyone agreed on. Just a president ANY president from going crazy and launching on A whim.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not talking about his supporters, but the history books..

A successful nuclear commission that downgrades the 7 min launch window makes the history books...

I'm not sure Russian collusion does .. especially when put next to pulling this idea off.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Even if that excludes congress and the senate, you appoint people who only have one job..

Decide when it is time..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Aka something like I proposed lol..

Nukes are playing for the species..

Americans from the 50s weren't crazy building bomb shelters.. we have forgotten..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoEpic
Trump could do nothing and he would be remembered as a far better president than Obama who destroyed and divided the country. Increased the divide between rich and poor etc.
Not sure on nuclear launches but I think Trump will make America better and hopefully GREAT again.

Yeah...no.
I don't think people will remember Obama for anything other than he was the first non white president of the USA.
Trump will be remembered as the worst president Americans have elected ever.
George. W should send him a "thank you" card at least.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Not talking about his supporters, but the history books..

A successful nuclear commission that downgrades the 7 min launch window makes the history books...

I'm not sure Russian collusion does .. especially when put next to pulling this idea off.

Why does it have to be the launch window though.

His big stupid glass wall, while having the rest of the world laughing, would get him in the history books.

Just his very election gets him in the history books in a big way.

I don't know what you are trying to get at with this thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Stop the nuclear threat?? No

But slow it down a hair and put an inferstructure in place to help avoid false positives and misinterpretations.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Not really..

How many people can name even most presidents??

Almost no one..

How many people can name the ones with big impacts??

Everyone..

So just being president doesn't ensure you a good paragraph in all the history books, but beneficial nuclear policy makes the nuclear timeline for sure.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Maybe that he started the swap to single payer, but I agree..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You are assuming it is in the best interest of anyone to return fire...

Say we launch on Russia.. if Russia launches back the species ends (most likely.. civilization for sure..)..if Russia decides not to launch it sucks but the species survives.

I wonder if we are not trading all the smaller wars now for one that ends us all later..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

A) I think you could..

Couldn't you shield your middles so they could survive a blast close by??

I think we do that anyway..

B) how would the ability to nuke a city stop a terrorist group with 100 nukes??

Why would they keep them in the same town to be taken out in one swipe??

C) I seriously question the thinking behind mad..

If Russia launches on us it is better for everyone if we do not retaliate..

If we don't launch back, humanity most likely survives...

If we do launch back humanity likely doesn't..

Off topic but I could see putin deciding to go down like a champ and save the species by not retaliating.. he just seems hard as a coffin nail .. I don't think he makes many decisions out of fear..

D) I think there is a way to ensure we could launch even after missles have hit us..

I understand that we couldn't guarentee everyone else backed it off to an hour launch window, but we could and it takes the reason they would want to off the table.

regardless we need every nuclear power to have a constant realtime communication channel between Each other.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

the dems wouldnt dare go against single payer since thats what theyve been pushing for. It would be the last proof needed that they actually DONT care about the American people.

And thats why Trump should do it. It would prove to everyone that the DC Swamp exists only to enrich itself. It would give Trump all the plausible deniability and way outs he needed. He could literally say "hey people, i really wanted to give America high quality free healthcare but as you can see your representatives in Congress are finding every excuse possible to keep it from you."

YOu dont think that would be the most gigantic epic Eff you to the entire rotten establishment and give Trump an optics improvement? I do....

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

Everything Trump does is spin. All his "facts" are distorted versions of the truth. If something he's doing is an abysmal failure he'll still tout it as the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Without spin, he has nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join