It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor & Partner Are Lying. - Update

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Only he would not of been talking back to the radio operator because he would have been deaf from the shots his partner allegedly placed from the point blank range proximity moments ago

I've had weapons fired very close to me in enclosed spaces, with no hearing protection and while it is loud/painful and my ears were ringing, it's not like I was deaf and couldn't hear anything at all. I could still hear normal conversation. Besides that, the officer reports 'shots fired" after they were fired. You don't need to hear to talk.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not making excuses for the cops. Something funny is going on and I will bet you anything you like, that they find a way to say this was a good shoot and the officer faces no consequences.

No way; as someone who definitely has been in an enclosed space when a firearm was discharged, wearing hearing protection and being almost completely deaf, the only way your scenario is possible is if it was an extremely small caliber round, like a .22. Keep in mind exactly how small a cab of a squad car is; it's tiny, and for the passenger to fire at a target at the driver side window, he would had to have put the gun right in the face of the driving officer. So no; it's not just a firearm in a small space, it's a fire arm in a TINY space RIGHT next to his ear without any ear protection.

Infact; most people think there is no reason to own a .22, but the reason is, it's the only safe firearm to discharge in enclosed spaces without hearing protection.

If that really did happen, and he was talking despite having blast effect, he would have been yelling into that radio, and he wasn't.

I hate when people lie to make a point, don't do it -- you can be empirically proven wrong, and mad people who even shoot at the range know you're full of it.
edit on 25-7-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Such an angry little man. Your every response is filled with vitriol instead of discussion. I know the area, some of the players so it's not like I have given no information whereas you are so emotional. You need to respond to actual info-have you ever lived in this Minneapolis neighborhood? I have. It attracts all types and does have more criminality than many in Minneapolis. I know you hate information so go ahead and emote some more. It makes no difference.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yep and it is disgusting..

It takes a beautiful blonde haired white woman before people care...

Oh stop... The reason WHY people care about this shooting is because she was a LAW ABIDING citizen and not a criminal thug, with a LONG record and history of violence, fighting the Police, like in 99% of other cases.
edit on 25-7-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I am? My heavens your psychic ability is simply astounding! You should get your own TV show with that gift.

I'd say go back over your own posts and you'd see that rather than describing me and mine, you're talking about yourself. But then that's the sort of typical behavior I've come to expect from the likes of you. You probably don't even realize you're doing it.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

A parrifin test for gun powder is not performed when you know for certain that a weapon was fired so a test would not be done on either the officer or on the vehicle.

I have fired fully automatic weapons, semi automatic weapons, and revolvers without ear protection and while not smart, I was not deaf nor unable to speak to the person next to me nor was I unable to hear him or her.

What happened we don't know and uneducated speculation does not help. Something went wrong and a woman lost her life and an officer has lost his job and may end up on trial. Your rampant speculation is flawed and wrong

I agree with everything you said. A friend of my father helped me shoot my first pig at age 8 with a 22. rifle. My hearing was not affected whatsoever and neither was his. Yes a shot may have caused a bit of tinnitus but not enough to rupture an ear drum or effect the officers performance unless it was in close proximity.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

The mayor needs a fall guy, or in this case fall gal. If the people aren't satisfied by that move I expect the governor will call for the mayor's resignation. It's all BS

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Try concentrating on the question of the op. Quit trying to persecute those you don't agree with. I didn't know Australians were so sensitive. Breathe.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Starbuck799

That's good thinking. Quite plausible. Hate it she came outside and quite possibly suffered for the truth-and will the Mpls Dept and Mayor ever let the truth be told?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Well then perhaps you ought to concentrate on the same because if you wanna start something I will be happy go toe to toe and not let up. You're the one that came at me with an attitude and I'm happy to see this out.

edit on 25-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

www.theage.com.au...

Mr Noor's lawyer, Thomas Plunkett, has confirmed the besieged Somali-born policeman continues to exercise his legal right not to be interviewed by investigators probing Ms Damond's death.

This is looking worse and worse. Why would he refuse to be interviewed? You'd think, if he was telling the truth, he would want the facts out there and to clear his name.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Not so sure about that, as I understand it ear protection while shooting is really for long term exposer to the loud noise.

Can One Gunshot Damage Your Hearing?
"...So one shot fired isn't going to noticeably damage your hearing: once the initial discomfort or pain in your ears subsides, you probably won't notice a thing." source

Do we know how many shots were fired? I've read conflicting reports...some say one shot, some same multiplue but nothing official released.

Did Officer Harrity have something in his ear/ears? Ear buds? A phone to his ear? A blue-tooth? Just speculating here of course...but all are possible.

The point about Harrity's voice/response is pretty intriguing, one that needs to be investigated for sure. But we can't draw any real conclusions without knowing all the facts.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Then why didn't they care about Castile or the kid in the park with an air soft gun???

Castille was a licensed gun owner who did everything correctly.. a jumpy cop just shot him anyway.. exactly like this case..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

My understanding that the law allows for him to remain silent in order not to provide potentially work against him in court., or something. But aside form that and so much else, I get the distinct feeling that there is really something fishy going on in all of this - do you, too?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

My immediate response to you calling me a liar would get me banned, so I'll just say that, No I don't lie, have no reason to lie to you and I have extensive experience with firearms. If you actually had any, you'd know that the muzzle blast from a handgun, even in close quarters, will not deafen you to an extent you can't hear at all. It will cause your ears to ring and impair your ability to hear, but you will not be totally deaf.
Personally, I don't give a fu** what "most people think". I give even less of a fu** what YOU think.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

it was my understanding Castille was fumbling around for papers AFTER he told the officer he had a gun and the officer understood that the gun was in Castilles FRONT POCKET and Castille was reaching for ID in his FRONT POCKET AAAAAAND while doing that continued to defy police orders to stop REACHING.

Now, i dont know how effing retarded you have to be to keep doing ANYTHING when a police officer is telling you to stop, but i have to think a person like that must be AMAZINGLY PROFOUNDLY stupid. My small child behaves better than that.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

With a police shooting anything that can, will be used as evidence to allow the officers, and police department, to walk free and not be liable will be brought out. It's been nearly 10 days since the incident. We still have nothing..

Her death was ruled a Homicide. You must understand the true implications that will arise when it turns out that there is no residue signature on officer Harrity or on the Wheel, or other parts of the vehicle as described. it would be everywhere.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am sorry if there are racial tensions about this. It's not just that the victim is a White Female. I think deep down when these happen, knowing the victim or not, for some reason it touches us. Did we know someone like said victim? Is it their innocent looking smile and clear sweet disposition on life?

What really, truly get me about stories like this..She came from another land, presumably gave up everything to be here, only to have everything taken in an instantly. The bravery that takes, the love and compassion you must feel for what you are getting into and with who...Then gone. It's not fair, no matter what color you are. For F*** sake I could get shot tomorrow by a cop and be sipping a martini in Heaven or Hell tomorrow, but deep down I would know I probably had it coming for one transgression or another, who the F*** knows or cares. The point is this lady, this sweet human being, as many other examples of this violence on citizens, didn't need to happen.

This is not about Race, Officers being bad or W/E. This is JUSTICE.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: Starbuck799

That's good thinking. Quite plausible. Hate it she came outside and quite possibly suffered for the truth-and will the Mpls Dept and Mayor ever let the truth be told?

Thank you. It's the only explanation that makes sense. If it was me, I would have told my wife to not go out and just wait for the cops to contact us. But people are different. Also, going out to speak to the cops, I'm pretty sure most people would feel safe going outside where the cops are right there. Pretty sure she would be thinking that since the cops are out there, I will go out and show them where I heard the screaming coming from.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Something is sure off. If everything happened the way he said it happened, then he should want the record straight. Hiding behind his lawyer just makes him look guilty.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Living in the States my entire life, gun violence and more specifically gun violence by LEO's that results in the deaths of innocent civilians has always been around.

I'll be honest - up until this murder took place, I always believed it was common-place around the globe.

But..... it's really not.

This poor woman was murdered after contacting the police.... by the police.

I don't know, man. This is bad.

Standard operating procedures were thrown out the window, police chief was backpacking (now has resigned) and we're being fed the absolute # that she was murdered for touching the squad car.

I don't want to live in America my entire life. You can be legally murdered by those who are there to "protect and serve," the general populace - and entities will come into play to excuse, muddy, defame, and deny what's taken place.

There's a reason why people say # the police. Has nothing to do with bystanders wanting to break the law and get away with it.

Has everything to do with pigs continuously breaking the law - murdering innocent civilians - and NEVER being held accountable for their actions.

Our citizenry are held to a higher standard than LEO's. Where LEO's are defended to the teeth when it comes to them "fearing for their lives," and shooting anything that walks - citizens are expected to remain calm, collected, reserved, etc etc

Rot in Hell. Murders deserve no sympathy. Especially those who do it behind the protection of a thin blue line.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Maybe they are gearing up to finally let us lynch one of the bastards. A pity lynching if you will. Plus itll be cool and people will be down cause hes a Muslim. Whoop whoop.

One can hope right?
edit on 25-7-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join