It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor & Partner Are Lying. - Update

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Unable to find much information on how the investigation is proceeding.

Found this video of a protest against the Mayor on August 7th, but it looked like it was being orchestrated.

What do I know?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

a reply to: SR1TX

Much we still don't know on this case. Anything new from the police?

Just that thing they came up with about a 'female' having touched the squad car and also them having a search warrant and they're looking for bodily fluids in her home.

HER home?!?!? What on earth for?? She's the one who called police, to report a possible crime.

How very strange.

You're darn right it is! The entire thing is not only an exercise in mismanagement, but is also extremely strange/weird/fishy/dodgy/bizarre. There is something really going on here, but what?

I wonder if they suspect she wasn't killed in the alley as claimed, and are thus checking her house. Something off for certain!!

Or they are making certain she is who she claims to be and nothing else. As has been stated ambushes occur. You want to rule all of that out. You also want to rule out any type of suicide by cop issues as well. The search is not all that unusual given that she was killed outside her residence. Absence permission / consent a search warrant is required.

They aren't just checking into her background; they are apparently looking for bodily fluids inside her home. NO reason for that, based on her call, and report of a possible crime. Only reason I can think of is that they suspect some crime inside her home. Perhaps her own shooting.

Whatever the reason, it doesn't fit the information we have been given.

The officers doing the investigation dont work for the Minneapolis police department and since the officer is not cooperating the investigators have to use other avenues. In this instance you investigate everything into the victim. Once you do that and its confirmed there is nothing that contributed to the shooting on her side, it again forces everything back onto the non cooperating officer. As has been said they just can walk onto her property and start looking around. They have to obtain a warrant.

While it may seem weird to people on the outside it is fairly standard investigative approach.

As for information "we have been given" I would be careful relying on that as a reason as to why something is or is not done. There is a lot of info not released and it wont be released until the investigation ends and the reports are opened or in court as a matter of prosecution / civil suit.

Fair enough. Of course we don't have all of the details. Standard for any investigation. Still, I wonder. Something very off about what we have been told, what the officers who were there are claiming. That they have outside officers investigating is good, and I hope they will be thorough.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrostyFlakes
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Most likely they are looking for bodily fluids of someone other than the victim.

Obviously her own body fluids could be found in her home/apt.

Maybe something happended in the apt & she falsely reported it as something happening outside??

Wasnt she resported by family as having some "issues"?
Perhaps Invited someone in...got raped or attempted rape & perp ran outside to alley, to his bike?...car?...neighboring house?

I don't recall reading of her having any "issues", as far as that goes. I wonder if they suspect she wasn't killed where they claimed.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

A department as large as the MPD most likely use AVLS in their patrol units. If that is the case it would be easy to determine their location when the incident occurred and where it occurred at.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I see law enforcement still trying to defend the indefensible here. #ing despicable.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

You must've watched a super secret version of that video, because all I saw was a mayor getting run out of a room and a protest.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Latest developments.

A judge has approved a search warrant for investigators to examine the smartphones of two Minneapolis police officers in the fatal shooting of an Australian woman last month.

The search warrant application was filed Thursday. It shows that an agent with the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension requested permission to download data from the iPhones issued by the Minneapolis Police Department.

SOURCE

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

Thank you for the update. I really want to see how this plays out and I don't want Justine forgotten the way Miriam Carey has been forgotten.

Her real story has never been told either.

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You must've watched a super secret version of that video, because all I saw was a mayor getting run out of a room and a protest.

What video?

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: FraggleRock

Thank you for the update. I really want to see how this plays out and I don't want Justine forgotten the way Miriam Carey has been forgotten.

Her real story has never been told either.

Australians have long memories and this will not be forgotten for a very long time. It's being taken as a personal attack on us but no amount of explaining that here seems to get through the rocks in some of the American heads that simply can't grasp the gravity of what an American police officer shooting and Australian means.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Get over yourself would you please and let the investigations run their course.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You replied to a comment with a video in it. For whatever reason, I thought maybe you had watched said video. Silly of me, I know.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Minneapolis taps new chief in wake of Damond shooting

I am surprised that no one is talking about this new event.

Still no new information on the investigation, that I can find.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

A department as large as the MPD most likely use AVLS in their patrol units. If that is the case it would be easy to determine their location when the incident occurred and where it occurred at.

AVLS could locate where the vehicle was, at least, though not the officers themselves. Assuming they couldn't disable it, of course.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Why so much emphasis on his race?

Medaria Arradondo, a 28-year veteran of the Minneapolis Police Department, became the city's first black police chief in a vote that was greeted by lengthy applause.

Edwards said that while other seemingly qualified blacks have been passed over for the chief’s job, including Valerie Wurster and Bill Jones, who in 1994 became the department’s first African-American deputy chief, Arradondo’s appointment has taken on new urgency in the face of policing’s race problems. “Race has become once again a paramount issue,” Edwards said. “Maybe it was a blessing that Arradondo was in a position to be upgraded to that position without a lot of furor.”
www.startribune.com...

Why is his race an issue? This was about a police officer shooting an innocent woman that called for help, and was shot with no answer for why he did it.

This looks like something else was going on in that department that they are either trying to cover-up or fix.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Why so much emphasis on his race?

Medaria Arradondo, a 28-year veteran of the Minneapolis Police Department, became the city's first black police chief in a vote that was greeted by lengthy applause.

Edwards said that while other seemingly qualified blacks have been passed over for the chief’s job, including Valerie Wurster and Bill Jones, who in 1994 became the department’s first African-American deputy chief, Arradondo’s appointment has taken on new urgency in the face of policing’s race problems. “Race has become once again a paramount issue,” Edwards said. “Maybe it was a blessing that Arradondo was in a position to be upgraded to that position without a lot of furor.”
www.startribune.com...

Why is his race an issue? This was about a police officer shooting an innocent woman that called for help, and was shot with no answer for why he did it.

This looks like something else was going on in that department that they are either trying to cover-up or fix.

Why, indeed? If race isn't supposed to matter, why is it so important to hire someone of a certain color? Why are they better for race relations than someone of another color?

The whole case is weird, of course!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I would be insulted, if someone gave me a job because of my color or race.

I suppose that is why I am so poor. I refused to be bought and walked out on more than one job when they wanted my soul and more than my skills.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I would be insulted, if someone gave me a job because of my color or race.

I suppose that is why I am so poor. I refused to be bought and walked out on more than one job when they wanted my soul and more than my skills.

Same here! I want to be hired because I can do the job, not because I look a certain way.

That's what I never understood, from minority groups; how are they not insulted by being told they can't get into school unless standards are lowered, or get a job unless quotas are set, and so forth? It's demeaning!

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Last update I could find was on August 8th and it just skirted over that the investigators obtained the training records of the officers involved.

I understand the need for detail, but is there enough strangeness going on around this case that it takes this long before they can resolve this case?

Either they are banking on our short memories and hoping we will forget about it, God knows there are enough cases in the past that we have allowed them to bury, or there is something really wrong about this case.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

This happened what is months ago now. Nothing takes this long to figure out. It's likely intentional we have heard nothing at all.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join