It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor & Partner Are Lying. - Update

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Lol...

When have ANY of these shady shootings had a local officer contest the story?!?!

Never..

And it as a guarentee he gets off.

How does the DA PROVE he didn't feel threatened??

Prove I don't feel threatened now??

No one can because feelings are subjective and not measurable

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

She was white, heads have to roll..

That is only slightly an exaggeration

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

If I'm right they are supposed to turn them on, off is their default setting. Which is ridiculous..

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Now isn't this interesting.

www.startribune.com...

The officer who fatally shot Justine Damond graduated in 2015 from the city’s accelerated police cadet program. The seven-month training is a quicker, nontraditional route to policing aimed at helping those who already have a college degree enter law enforcement.

A college degree. Not a degree in law enforcement, just a degree.

Before heading into law enforcement, Noor worked in commercial and residential property management and managed a hotel. He has a degree in business administration, management and economics from Augsburg College.

Now, why the HELL would you fast track someone who had no prior experience or education in law enforcement?

The Minneapolis Police Department has struggled in recent years with a shrinking pool of applicants for job openings.

I stick by my opinion that this officer was hired and pushed through, based on political motives.

(post by badw0lf removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

First off I agree 100% .. wasn't saying it was definitive. Only that it is curious..

When has an officers partner not covered his ass in one of these shootings??

Never..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

You explain it then...

How many of these involving African Americans have happened lately with not even remotely this amount of push back??

And sure some of them have been legit I'm sure, but what about the ones that were obviously bad shoots???

The right couldn't care less and infact demonized the victim EVERY SINGLE TIME..

You don't hear anyone saying how she should have acted differently..

To be fair it absolutely adds to it that she is female and drop dead gorgeous, but that's still jacked up..

it wouldn't even spuprise me if the cop is convicted.. even though with all the rest they have been unable to prove the officer didn't feel threatened.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The. What about the other 1000 people killed by police every year??

If memory serves more than half are unarmed??

They are being trained to shoot first and ask questions later, and know that it is almost impossible to prosecute someone when you have to prove they didn't feel threatened..aka an impossibility

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well, they were both rookies, which I think is a HUGE mistake. Putting 2 inexperienced officers together is just asking for trouble. 2nd, since they are both rookies, let's hope the "Blue Line" syndrome has not set in quite so deeply and the officer will do what's right and give a true statement as to what/why it happened. I think it's very telling that Noor, after such a short time on the job, has several complaints, with one that is not to be released to the public.
What did he do that's so bad, we're not supposed to know about it?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
so, dark skinned cop shooting a white guy bad, white cop shooting black guy good?
that is the argument here yes?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

In the other thread that OP created, which is mostly the same stuff as this thread but y'know...gotta get them flags...

I posted the same article. MPD has since issued a statement "correcting" the claim that Noor was sent through a quickie program and put on the street.

I don't doubt that "diversity" played a role in his hiring but MPD is saying he didn't go through any hurry-up program, and that no such program even exists.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Does anyone actually track their stars and flags??

I don't even know where to look that up..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
At the very least it's what happens when you affirmitive action a low iq, somalian, women hating muslim into a job as a cop.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Shamrock6

Does anyone actually track their stars and flags??

I don't even know where to look that up..

They are with you user id next to the post. Look to the left.
edit on 7/25/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

No I think it is obviously that the reaction to the beautiful white woman has been totally the opposite than any of the other shady police shootings...

For some reason all the right wing pundits and politicians were quick to vilify EVERYOBE else but now all the sudden police can be wrong..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Not on my iPhone version..

At least not overall stars for the user..just for that one post.. and man you would have to continually go back and check..

I barely even proof read let alone all of that none sense..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Only he would not of been talking back to the radio operator because he would have been deaf from the shots his partner allegedly placed from the point blank range proximity moments ago
Something funny is going on and I will bet you anything you like, that they find a way to say this was a good shoot and the officer faces no consequences.

They have come out with this obvious bullsht today:

Justine Damond shooting: search warrant says 'female' slapped squad car

They've had ten days and this is the best they were able to come up with. Something fishy is going on alright and I've said it before more than once that this is a game changer and will not go away. More heads will roll and this is just the beginning of the sht fight, but it all seems so very... strange.

At the very least they're still stupid enough to try to use something as pathetic as touching a squad car as justification for murdering a civilian.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It is really odd that she was outside-at night-when usually the police would have come to her door. It's not a great neighborhood, she heard screaming-what the he** was she doing outside? This doesn't add up. Was her fiance at her apartment? Wouldn't he be the one to meet the police AT their front door? Too many puzzle pieces missing.

Yeah, it makes a difference she was white and attractive and educated and successful with a close powerful family to pursue this. To compare this to a poor black victim is just dumb. A crime has been committed with alot of covering up being done for some nefarious reason.

I actually know the mayor and family and they are fine people but Betsy is way out of her league with this one. Her inexperience and a police force that doesn't feel she'll cover for them is complicating matters.

There's a good story here; it will take some dangerous digging to get to the truth,

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
There are a lot of could be in the Op which could also be not. The big issue will be how well the collection of evidence goes and the truthfulness about that evidence.

If the shooting took place in a whole different manner, then we will end up with two officers telling two widely different stories. Maybe he wasn't in the car but still shot her but why does the car need to be used in a lie when the same mistake could be made in another way and possibly covered better.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

She was Australian. We do things much differently because we are brought up in a far safer and more trusting, genuine environment.

Her family also aren't powerful, they are middle class. What makes a difference is now everyone sees that police murder anyone regardless of race and also the enormous outrage in Australia and throughout the world.

I don't think the digging will be dangerous. They shot the wrong person this time and it's not going to go away. They are going to be publicly weeded out now.

edit on 25-7-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join