It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor & Partner Are Lying. - Update

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

yes, the audio would have been nice.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I kind of empathize with the police. You have to assume every citizen is armed now a days. How do you tell the good guys from the bad.

That's why they need to be well trained and paid well, not chosen for the ethnicity and cultural background as tokens, or shuffled in for any other reason other than merit and valid qualification.

I know you don't mean you feel sorry for these two particular police officers.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I think this case has been cracked.

The answer was in the 1st recording I posted from dispatch.

"530 to 5024 Washburn avenue, female standing behind the building"
"OK" "530 shots fire - 1 have one down can we get EMS here at 51st and Washburn"

Dispatch was telling that unit to head that direction because he knew they were in the area and gave them the address to confirm a female, likely Justine, was behind the building. Justine Hung up with dispatch the 2nd time at approximately 11:36:30 but at the 11:41 time stamp call to 530 about the female standing behind the building, 530 was reporting shots fired several houses down at 51st and Washburn.

Something is missing from the 911 calls or one is not being reported. Dispatch was stating a female was behind the building in that call, did Justine indicate in an earlier, unknown call to us, that she was standing outside? Why would dispatch be giving details of where to go and to confirm female behind the building if 530 never identified their location at the North end of the ally way. There is no earlier recording of Dispatch to 530 about this incident going on. They are giving 530 an address still and to confirm that a female is behind the building...Had dispatch talked to Justine prior to the shooting a 3rd time? Did she indicate she was going outside to dispatch on the second call? What female was dispatch referring to behind the building at 5024 Washburn avenue?

EDIT - Added: Earlier Reported Timeline of events:

11.27pm: First 911 call. Ms Damond reports she hears a woman “having sex or being raped” in the alley behind her home on 51st St and Washburn Ave. The operator says they have “already got an officer on the way.”

“What is your name?” the officer asks.

“JUSTINE.”

11.35pm: Second 911 call. Ms Damond calls emergency services again saying no one has arrived and checks if officers got the address wrong. “Are you JUSTINE?” the operator asks. “You’re hearing a female screaming?”

Ms Damond confirms and is told “officers are on the way there”.

11.39pm: Police arrive. A squad car, driven by officer Matthew Harrity with officer Mohamed Noor in the passenger seat, arrive at the address. The officers report on police radio the incident is a “Code four”, meaning no back up is required.

11.41pm: Shooting reported. The situation has completely changed. Officers call for back up requesting a police, fire and emergency response. The incident report notes at this time: “ONE DOWN… STARTING CPR.”

Police radio transcript from the time shows officers reported: “Shots fired at Washburn and 53rd Street. Correction 51st. Sergeant to acknowledge shots fired and one down at Washburn.”

11.46pm: Police radio in to confirm there are “no suspects at large”.

Conflicting stories from the PD.

Did Justine actually Die on the phone with dispatch and get shot with cell phone in hand? How did dispatch know there was a female standing behind the building at her address? How as well was Justine then dead less than 5 minutes later at the end of the way? She gave the indication she was standing behind the house...is dead instead at the end of the street.

Case closed.
edit on 27-7-2017 by SR1TX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
How is it case closed?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

At this point I would lean toward Accidental Discharge

As I understand it, but could be wrong, multiple rounds were fired..How do you accidentally discharge multiple rounds?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Good job reposting something that was posted pages ago, Sherlock.

Literally everything you copied and pasted has been previously posted.

FYI - you can't ask a bunch of questions and then declare "case closed."

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

There was a crime?

Case closed!

Were hiring if your interested.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

If at 11:41 dispatch was asking 530 to go to 5024 washburn lane and that a female was standing in the back of the building and that in that same call, the officers are reporting shots fired at the south end of the ally. It means they made contact was Justine earlier before dispatch ever knew they were there on site. If they were there prior, they would have let dispatch know and there would be an earlier conversation of 530 calling dispatch or visa versa.

Except there is no such recording of 530 arriving prior to 11:41. 530 Was already on the scene earlier but dispatch never knew..The earlier report of them calling in all clear at 11:39 either never happened or something else happened in those moments between 11:36:30, the end of the 2nd call to 911 and 11:41:15 presumably, the call to 530 to proceed to 5024 Washburn. Why would dispatch be repeating themselves if the call that no officers arrived at 11:35 from Justine was proceeded then by officers arriving at 11:39, saying they scoped it out and all clear, then dispatch states a female is behind the building at 5024 Washburn at 11:41 when at 11:39 it was said in other reports they were dispatched to some other area in need...

Dispatch was letting 530 know a female was standing behind the building at 5024 Washburn. That is the Damond home address. How then did she end up dead at the end of the alley several houses down on the same call that dispatch was on with 530? Are we dealing with the first Quantum Human being?

She must have gone outside after the second call, she had to of, otherwise dispatch, according to the second call, would not have stated clearly, "Female standing behind the building". That's a very clear indication of where someone is, not "Standing inside home hearing something in alley way", She must have saw something/someone and called 911 again to report where she was and or that she was there, moments later, she is dead at the end of the alley at 11:41? That call or information had to of come in after 11:39 if the 504 for all clear came in when they say it did. How did Justine end up all the way down that far in 1 minute? Was she sprinting after them?

11:35:30: - 11:36:15 - (According to call) 2nd call to 911 placed - call ended - Incident reported still underway

3 minutes of time missing

11:39 - All Clear from Patrol Car (Initial reports after shooting) - no back up needed -

2 minutes missing

11:41 - (According to call) 530 to 5024 Washburn avenue Female standing behind the building

11:41 - (According to call - same radio call - response to dispatch) - shots fire - 51st and washburn - can we get EMS - we have one down.

Except Justine called in, or had to of, that she was behind the house at 5024, why else would dispatch of said that? Behind the building is same as inside maybe? How was the all clear given already? They did not even try and talk to Justine at her home or go up to the door? Anything??? To get a statement or at least get a report? Did someone else call and say they were behind the building at 5024 Washburn on a different call and officers were down the street already?

11:41 - Female standing behind the building - WHO????? 11:36 - 11:39 - Disappearing suspects? The cops saw no one? Nothing??? No Trace of ANYTHING??? Where did the victim go??? How was there not an assaulted victim in the Ally? The Rapist took off with her upon seeing the cop car enter the north side of the alley way? But the cops didn't see them leaving?????

It was them - That's why -

Case closed.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You're not being serious - Are you?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Absolutely. I'd get Shamrock a job!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I think You're onto something there!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Do you?

Case closed!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

This message brought to you by:

The Minneapolis Police Department Department of Internal Affairs.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

I think you mean the PR department .

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: SR1TX

I think you mean the PR department .

Minneapolis Police Department Ministry of Truth.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Here's a video of multiple troopers involved in a running gun battle with a suspect they know has already killed one person and attempted to kill the troopers as well.

One trooper has an in vehicle camera pointed at himself. At engaging the suspect out of the vehicle, the trooper gives chase and again engages the subject from inside his own vehicle. All of the troopers involved use the radio, including the one shooting from inside his own vehicle, and he isn't screaming in to the radio despite multiple engagements. Is he wearing ear protection? I don't see any on him, nor any of the other troopers.

So it is most assuredly disputable that "the cop wouldn't have reacted so calmly." Not everybody goes into an immediate panic in an emergency. I suggest you listen to a big city's police scanner. For every guy who's voice rises, there's another who sounds asleep. It's intentional.

youtu.be...

Valid points. However, I don't mean he'd be less than calm because of the action. Any well-trained cop could remain calm under stress. I mean, the shot being fired from that close, right in his ear, would add an entirely different factor. He could easily have been shot, had the guy missed only slightly. I wonder if his hearing was checked, after, for any possible damage. At the least, that should have happened.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Much we still don't know on this case. Anything new from the police?

Just that thing they came up with about a 'female' having touched the squad car and also them having a search warrant and they're looking for bodily fluids in her home.

HER home?!?!? What on earth for?? She's the one who called police, to report a possible crime.

How very strange.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

Much we still don't know on this case. Anything new from the police?

Just that thing they came up with about a 'female' having touched the squad car and also them having a search warrant and they're looking for bodily fluids in her home.

HER home?!?!? What on earth for?? She's the one who called police, to report a possible crime.

How very strange.

You're darn right it is! The entire thing is not only an exercise in mismanagement, but is also extremely strange/weird/fishy/dodgy/bizarre. There is something really going on here, but what?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Yea I really don't get it. Reposting things that others have already stated in the previous pages but acting as if it's some original thought of his own, asking a few dozen questions, and then "case closed."

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GusMcDangerthing

Actually you are wrong. I do understand you are proud of your country and have every right to be. What you fail to understand is I dont really care since this occurred in the US, we have our own laws, and will conduct the investigation and any fallout accordingly.

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join