It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Officer Mohamed Noor & Partner Are Lying. - Update

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
a reply to: caf1550

also Noor had his weapon drawn because they were going into a unknown situation trying to find a potentally dangerous suspect,

Precisely why you have your body cam on. Except it was not on, nor was his partners. You are almost making the two click...you're almost there.

Most body cam SOP say to turn them on when it is safe for you to do so, he could have thought that at the time since they were searching for a suspect that it was not safe to do so.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You don't need to, except that is what was reported. He fired in front of his face is what was stated. 3 Times.

It's the "3 times" that makes it very difficult for me to believe that this was just an unfortunate shooting in reaction to some fireworks. He pulled that trigger more than once (although I heard it was '2 or 3 times').

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

"They were near this alley way when Noor (And listen carefully, so it clicks) reached ACROSS his partners body and fired.

If you are reaching across someone body with a fire arm from the passenger seat..You are in their face with that fire arm.

Let's give Noor the benefit of the doubt on height and say he is 6"4. With arms out from side to side, that is the average persons total length side to side as well. His armed being reached across would have been 3'2". From the Passenger side seat of the SUV they are sitting in. You are talking a relative distance of 3 feet between center of passenger seat to center of driver seat, possibly some more thrown in there.

With the description given and graphical rendition images provided. Noor was firing point blank range in the face of officer Harrity, without warning, without missing, without hesitation, or consideration for his intended target.

They were not POSSIBLY talking to that women for any amount of time and then decided to kill her. Even the dumbest of people would not do that.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

That's why you turn them on before, as is SOP clearly stated by MPD.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Ive already stated numerous times that I believe Noor was in the wrong here, clearly you gloss over that though.

As for all of that you should re-read your post that I was replying to since you said that there were people arrested and charged and jailed for killings that were "accidental" in nature.

It is not hard for me to understand that his partner found her to not be a threat, Noor was clearly a jumpy officer and something clearly happened to make him pull the trigger and put his partners life in jeopardy. Im not over looking the facts, I am waiting for the investigation to unfold because thats when the real facts will come out, not some unsubstantiated facts that you dreamed up but the real facts to what actually happened.

No evidence shows that this is anything but an accident, but you clearly cannot agree with that for whatever reason you have. I don't see the "weirdness" in this tragedy as you do.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Is there any audio of the dispatch when Justine called 9/11 the first time? The only audio I can find begins just before the shooting...so after the second 9/11 call.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I could reach across someones body and not have to put my firearm directly in front of their face. Clearly you have never shot inside of a car before.

I'm guessing you didn't read any of the article I quoted either though since it goes against everything you have so far stated.

I hate to break it to you though Mr. SJW but you don't always have to time follow SOP to perfection in every situation. Occasionally timing and circumstances don't allow you do do certain things. Clearly a tragedy occurred but you just have such a hate for the police that you have to see other nefarious implications to this instead of it being what it is, a tragedy.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You would not hit said target center mask if you aimed anywhere else, As Noor was able to, Senpai.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

If the Ladder is what you stand by then you have no business being anywhere near a weapon or Law Enforcement if this is what you are implying you are. They are there for a reason, as accountability must be when they are not followed. Your feelings on the matter not withstanding.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

What?

It would be incredibly easy to still hit center mass when you are that close no matter where the handgun was and clearly there are differences in reports since the one I quoted said he fired directly across his body and the one you used said he reached across his body and fired.

Im not disagreeing that SOPs were not followed im just shedding light on the fact this isn't a perfect world and sometimes you can't always follow SOPs to perfection. Im sure in whatever it is you do for work you don't always follow everything to perfection. Its not possible to happen
edit on 26-7-2017 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

No evidence points to this being an accident. The Police do not get a pass or the benefit of multiple coincidences that are not supposed to be included as variables in these equations.

Does the chip on your shoulder require Oxygen at the top? I feel we have almost reached its peak.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yes, it sounded like it was 530 in the EMS call. I suppose most information is evidence so we won't be hearing much for a while. I imagine there is a fire burning that will speed it up a bit.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

There are transcripts, not sure about actual audio.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I had heard, though I couldn't source it at this point, that BCA is nearing completion with their investigation. Forensics has been finished for several days, and they were examining evidence.

It's a fine line to walk, between getting the investigation done quickly while not rushing and causing any sort of compromise in the integrity of it.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

No evidence points to this being an accident. The Police do not get a pass or the benefit of multiple coincidences that are not supposed to be included as variables in these equations.

Does the chip on your shoulder require Oxygen at the top? I feel we have almost reached its peak.

Where is the evidence that this points to anything but a tragic accident, clearly you should give the investigating agency a call and tip because you have something that they don't have.

As for a chip on my shoulder, I don't have one I just try to shed light on practices and situations you clearly don't know much about.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

It's not a perfect world, thats why SOP's to make it more fair and perfect for law enforcement to work, as are the body cams, that were off, as was the dash cam, that was off...as was the audio on the dash cam, that's not there...as do the unions that back you, that wont in this case, as is your record, (which has 3 pending counts Against women) as is your partner (Who does not know why you fired).

You are correct, the World is cruel to the man in Blue, which is why Man in blue has the latest and greatest gadgetry to thwart said Worlds populations stupid attacks against it. Why then, did these officers, both have there's off?

The answer need not bother you anymore my friend. It's staring you in the face. They did it on purpose. It's not anything against you or other officers. I am talking about these two and these two ONLY and in this specific instance. The world not being perfect is sage advice. 2 Body cameras and a Dash cam being off with weapon drawn in your vehicle, is pre-mediated, sir.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It's a fine line to walk, between getting the investigation done quickly while not rushing and causing any sort of compromise in the integrity of it.

Yes, I can see the point. Done right is so important even though so many want the facts instantly. As much as I dislike the wait, facts from proper protocol have to win out. People then go crazy when a technical error changes the results later on.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It's all been presented, you need only go to page one and look.

However, the additional conspiracy add on I doubt you will try to add, I understand, as Law Enforcement is not trained to do this, I will help you make it click.

The Officer in question has 2 active counts against him as well as 1 case dismissed for violence towards women. His neighbors say, he has no respect for women. He is being sued by someone in the same general area for abusive misconduct towards her causing physical injury.

The warrant obtained hours after her death was for permission to search the home for bodily fluids. Why her home? Was she not shot down the street? Of what value is looking for "Bodily fluids" in the home to the investigation and how was that granted given the home had nothing to do with anything? Don't let that bother you though.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I'm sorry I have to disagree with you, I don't see anything pre-mediated about it. I see a tragic accident.

As for the dash cam being off, In newer cruisers the dash cam is activated when the strobes are turned on, in older model cruisers they are activated when the drivers side door is opened, now I don't know what cruisers the officers in this case were driving I am just trying to shed light on that.

Shooting

But one voice was conspicuously missing: that of the union that represents the city’s 860-plus police officers. In the days since the shooting on the city’s southwest side, Minneapolis Police Federation President Lt. Bob Kroll has repeatedly declined requests for comment on the shooting of the 40-year-old woman by officer Mohamed Noor.

The normally outspoken Kroll said he would wait until the completion of the state Bureau of Criminal Apprehension’s investigation into the incident. When pressed on the union’s silence, Kroll said this week that he was vilified after he publicly defended the two officers involved in the November 2015 shooting of Jamar Clark. Kroll said that Hodges and Minneapolis Police Chief Janeé Harteau “condemned me for my swift response” after he came to the defense of the two officers involved, Mark Ringgenberg and Dustin Schwarze. Both were later cleared in separate federal, state and internal probes. “The chief came out one complete year later and regurgitated what I said,” Kroll said in a series of text messages Tuesday. “But I was the hated [one] for it all.” Kroll said he came out in defense of the officers in the Clark case only after speaking with their attorney. “In this case, I don’t know the facts of it,” Kroll said. “His attorney is handling and the Federation is remaining silent. This is how our board and attorney decided to handle this one.”

Nothing I have seen says that the Union isn't backing the two officers in this situation.

Officer Noor does have a case against him, from a women whose own family has said suffers from mental illness. As for the search warrent I can only speculate why they wanted it as I don't not know the true reason behind it. The only thing I can think of is that they either found something at the scene that traced back to Justines house or a unknown witness came forward with information.

edit on 26-7-2017 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

People are going to cry foul whatever the investigation determines though, this thread is evidence of that. The table has already been set to throw out whatever the results are as just another layer of cover-up.

Some folks, anyway. Others still recognize that as much of a pain in the hindparts it may be, it's more important to get it right, even if it takes a few days, than it is to just get it out and try to fix it later.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join