It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Stud Found Guilty of Having 25 Wives at the Same Time.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
25 woman with their cycles in tune is a hell I wish upon no one.

I wonder who was the presiding Pastor over the marriage ceremonies. Maybe this guy's partner?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aldakoopa

originally posted by: one4all
Looks like there is now an abundance of available single women somewhere......a lot of caged tigers to set free for those bravehearted enough to go a courting.

If you want a woman who has had 5-6 kids already. My limit would be 2.

Oh heck......life is short.....live a little....lol.....just throw another cup of water into the Soup Pot.....lol.....another couple of spuds into the bucket.....lol....this guy simply beat the poverty curve by micro-managing other people.....everyone was likely fed and clothed and their medical needs were likely met.....because as a group they could afford it.....a LOT of people in NA are suffering as we speak....poverty is rampant in the developed world....children even die of starvation in NA.....the gap between the "haves vs have-nots" is suppressed but MASSIVE......it is endemic.

Beyond the REAL needs we all have....is an unlimited universe of DREAMS....we should not impose our own dreams upon others.....these people are fighting to find ways to survive and seem to be focusing upon their group needs more than propogating their belief system...... they arent knocking on doors like JWs with a save-the-world message or claiming divine manage the world status like Christians or claiming "humanitarian remediation" fix the world status like Muslims..........I dont see them pushing their small special interest group ideals upon society like the Rainbow Coalitions do........soooooo.....this is about the government not liking it when someone begins to find ways to gain traction where the government wishes the populace to spin their wheels...they found communal way to overcome poverty.....simple.....like every other small special interest group on the planet.

<< 1  2   >>

join