It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump eats his own

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

So now musings by the MSM are considered fact? Wow.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Sessions has always needed to go... weren't a bunch of you liberals just roasting Sessions in another thread over his anti-marijuana rhetoric. Now Trump is the cannibal for wanting to get rid of him? Reminds me of Comey... first he was scum of the Earth for the timing of his Hillary investigations and then when Trump got rid of him it was actually Trump trying to hinder the election hacking investigation.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Trump is so horrible, why would he bother to pick up a marines hat? You wouldn't see Obama or Hillary doing it. Or the other presidents. This video in itself says a lot about the mans character. Go Trump! He even has a sense of humor.

edit on 25-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Sessions has always needed to go... weren't a bunch of you liberals just roasting Sessions in another thread over his anti-marijuana rhetoric. Now Trump is the cannibal for wanting to get rid of him? Reminds me of Comey... first he was scum of the Earth for the timing of his Hillary investigations and then when Trump got rid of him it was actually Trump trying to hinder the election hacking investigation.

a new low

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

what else hasn't Trump done that you will already agree with?
wasn't sessions being praised by right wing mentalists as the right man for the job when Trump said so...?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You just don't understand. You Trump cultists never get it...

TRUMP DOES EVERYTHING FOR THE WRONG REASONS...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
Trump is so horrible, why would he bother to pick up a marines hat? You wouldn't see Obama or Hillary doing it. Or the other presidents. This video in itself says a lot about the mans character. Go Trump! He even has a sense of humor.

Trump probably wanted to steal the hat or sell it.

Hitler liked dogs

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Trump so far, in a small way, is so much like Hitler and many other tyrants throughout history who have turned on loyalists for their own sake.

Astute history buffs will recall Hitler turning on his NAZI SA street boss Ernst Rohm for selfish political purposes

Although determined to curb the power of the SA, Hitler put off doing away with his long-time comrade to the very end. A political struggle within the party grew, with those closest to Hitler, including Prussian premier Hermann Göring, Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels, and Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler, positioning themselves against Röhm. To isolate the latter, on 20 April 1934 (Hitler's 45th birthday) Göring transferred control of the Prussian political police (Gestapo) to Himmler, who he believed could be counted on to move against Röhm. Himmler, Reinhard Heydrich and Göring used Röhm's published anti-Hitler rhetoric to support the claim that the SA was plotting to overthrow Hitler. Himmler and his deputy Heydrich, who was the chief of the SS Security Service (Sicherheitsdienst or SD), built up a dossier of fabricated evidence to suggest that Röhm had been paid twelve million marks by France to overthrow Hitler. Leading officers were shown falsified evidence on 24 June that Röhm planned to use the SA to launch a plot against the government, the so-called Röhm-Putsch.[9]

en.wikipedia.org...

Sessions is Trump’s Ernst Röhm

SEIG HEIL MEIM TRUMP!

edit on 25-7-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

No I'm pretty sure I get it... Trump is Hitler, he cannot possibly ever do anything right, and he must be taken down at any cost... does that about sum it up? Or should I be using all caps to help convey my point?

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
what else hasn't Trump done that you will already agree with?
wasn't sessions being praised by right wing mentalists as the right man for the job when Trump said so...?

Here's an excerpt from a thread I wrote back in January:

It would be unfair to say everything Obama did was terrible, just look how far the legalization of marijuana in the U.S. has come in the last 8 years. Now there's a chance much of that work could be undone by Trump and Jeff Sessions. It seems very hypocritical to run on a platform promoting freedom and restoring power to the people, while wanting to restrict certain freedoms.

Realism, Religion, and Liberty

And here's a thread from back in March where you will find myself and many other right leaning members criticizing Sessions:

Jeff Sessions ignorant comments regarding cannabis
edit on 25/7/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

No I'm pretty sure I get it... Trump is Hitler, he cannot possibly ever do anything right, and he must be taken down at any cost... does that about sum it up? Or should I be using all caps to help convey my point?

Trump is a little Hitler.

Actually, I don’t believe anyone can be all bad, Trump included.

In-fact he has done some good by stopping the US Syrian fiasco, something I’ve acknowledged

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Trump Quotes ATS Favorite

Now we know Trump is a secret ATS watcher as he quotes me!

I should make a thread out of this but I won't...I'll be modest

Trump is clearly one of my followers...

Pre sident Trump on Jeff Sessions' fate: 'Time will tell'

www.latimes.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Only a self deluded fool could come up with this utter rubbish.

I am sick and tired of reading this utter drivel.

Do you jump in your chair and laugh every time you reply in this idiotic fashion.

What are you ... 10 years old?

Idiotic!

P

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Session's Toast, to keep with the theme. The WH is in chaos and the clown car is off the rails. believe me!

The only question is who will be up on the plate after Sessions gets eaten alive

Reince is being marinated as we speak.

Bannon will surely be shucked sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

originally posted by: olaru12
Session's Toast, to keep with the theme. The WH is in chaos and the clown car is off the rails. believe me!

The only question is who will be up on the plate after Sessions gets eaten alive

Reince is being marinated as we speak.

Bannon will surely be shucked sooner rather than later.

True, they did just find some real russian dirt on Bannon! believe me....

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I think you’re the idiot who has no ideas just insults…
Indeed the ramblings of a sure immature person with little thinking capacity can just hurl names at people because they lack the native intelligence to respond intelligently.

It is thou who is the child

You don't even know how to insult people intelligently

My worst post is 1000 time better than your best one…

I am

and you are

edit on 26-7-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think 2 or 3 more SNL jabs about "President Bannon" will be enough for him to be on the chopping block ready for tenderizing.

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Sessions, the anti marijuana guy? When trump has been quoted multiple times in support of legalization? Good 👍

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join