It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump eats his own

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Flynn was Trump’s first dish….Served up cold with anchovies.

Sean Spicer was smart enough to leave before his roasting and—he had been pickled and smelled the greasy spices so left before he was devoured.

Now comes the first senator who supported him Jeff Sessions who Trump has slid unto his plate ready to devour…He’s being barbecued right now

After President Trump's public attacks, can Jeff Sessions survive as attorney general?

www.usatoday.com...

Days after announcing that he would not have have nominated Sessions to be the country's chief law enforcement official had he known the attorney general would recuse himself from the Russia inquiry, Trump further isolated Sessions on Monday, describing him as "beleaguered'' and publicly questioning why he was not pursuing an investigation into former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Yeah beleaguered by Trump

The only question is who will be up on the plate after Sessions gets eaten alive

I only hope that people who support this person understands that your next on his plate to be devoured like shark bait

edit on 24-7-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'm hoping for a nice dry rub, myself. Makes for good BBQ.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

...and publicly questioning why he was not pursuing an investigation into former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Probably because Trump "publically" said he didn't want to do that.

Exhibit A

Lulz.
edit on 24-7-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Another crap thread. Perhaps you have run out of ideas or are you insinuating that President Trump is a cannibal.

Just yet another hit piece. An idiotic one at that.

Jeez man, over and over again. Get over it already.

P

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I miss the good old days, when politicians just ate your pets.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Every President has had to distance himself from 1 or more cabinet members at one time or another. What unique point are you attempting to make WillTell?

BTW.. I LOVE anchovies! Yummm.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Weak sauce Will, even you can do better. It's a new week, there's got to be a new scandal right?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Another crap thread. Perhaps you have run out of ideas or are you insinuating that President Trump is a cannibal.

Just yet another hit piece. An idiotic one at that.

Jeez man, over and over again. Get over it already.

P
I second this. Watch out cause it willtell to the mods if it does not get it's way. It's shamefull.
Poor hit piece crappy thread. My ATS opinion.

edit on 24-7-2017 by HappyFisherman because: I forgot a IT!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Did I do the deflection right?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Session's Toast, to keep with the theme. The WH is in chaos and the clown car is off the rails. believe me!

The only question is who will be up on the plate after Sessions gets eaten alive

Reince is being marinated as we speak.
edit on 24-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Every President has had to distance himself from 1 or more cabinet members at one time or another. What unique point are you attempting to make WillTell?

My point is the Trump cultists are on the menu

I thought I made that clear

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
BS thread with nothing to discuss.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Flynn was Trump’s first dish….Served up cold with anchovies.

Sean Spicer was smart enough to leave before his roasting and—he had been pickled and smelled the greasy spices so left before he was devoured.

Now comes the first senator who supported him Jeff Sessions who Trump has slid unto his plate ready to devour…He’s being barbecued right now

After President Trump's public attacks, can Jeff Sessions survive as attorney general?

www.usatoday.com...

Days after announcing that he would not have have nominated Sessions to be the country's chief law enforcement official had he known the attorney general would recuse himself from the Russia inquiry, Trump further isolated Sessions on Monday, describing him as "beleaguered'' and publicly questioning why he was not pursuing an investigation into former Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Yeah beleaguered by Trump

I only hope that people who support this person understands that your next on his plate to be devoured like shark bait

Trump hiring these people in the first place shows he really isn't too good in the human resources department. His advisors are pretty poor as well when it comes to a lot of issues. Go work for any company and act like the human mistakes that Trump hired and you will be on the lunch menu as well. Seriously, go try it.

Benedict Arnold's and Leroy's are on the menu.

edit on 24-7-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Session's Toast, to keep with the theme. The WH is in chaos and the clown car is off the rails. believe me!

In chaos? I thought the catchphrase was meltdown mode.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

OK Sessions and Spicer sucked from day one...good on Trump to let them go....

When you are at the top level of the private sector you either perform well or you are gone. The private sector can not afford incompetence, but in the Government its OK, in the educational sector its OK too.

Is all this really a bad thing, or is it just something we are not use to. How many do we see in Government for 20, 30, 40 years that needed this too a long long time ago...

edit on 24-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

My point is the Trump cultists are on the menu

I thought I made that clear

Whatever. I'll put this thread on "ignore" and wait till your next one. No where to go but up!

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sure I use a little satire, haven’t we said about everything that could be said about Trump…One way or the other.

For the geeks who can’t get beyond the satire and deal with the psycho Trump going after his own

What’s your problem?

Whatever one posts, understand it all boils down to ENTERTAINMANT

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And btw, you haven’t ignored a thing since you’ve already posted twice…

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Trump is looking at Cruz or Guiliani to replace Sessions. Now that's really draining the swamp, believe me.

I doubt if either one would accept with Trumps record of loyalty and voracious appetite for junk food.
edit on 24-7-2017 by olaru12 because: funny

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Reading the title, I thought we were about to dive into some weird fetish territory, but all you talked about were anchovies, pickles, shark bait, bbqing and something about beleaguered (which sounds like a type of bread).

All the ingredients to a big fat juicy nothing burger!

edit on 24-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: yummy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join